The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for congratulations...you are all so lovely with me!!!

yes 9000 posts...and i still feel a newby sometimes!

and yes...it was time for me to change my avatar so that anyone who met me in london can say: oh, so that mad woman was robertina! :roftl: :roftl:

i'm so sad for you shari...i'll never complain again about thursday...i promise...i was at 2 gigs anyway! :shocked:

Aww, that was lovely to watch Bettesan. Thank you. He is just so sweet. It must be so awful having all those cameras in your face and not knowing who anybody is. (If you are famous I mean) But he has some lovely fans.

Ah yes, I see..it has changed back from the fantastic baby pic..I loved that pic I think it should come back occasionally as a guest apperance !!

i can send you all my photo shooting if you want! :naughty:

I'm back from dinner.. a sweet for the oldlings (some of you already saw it... but my camera screen is so small :naughty:) :thumb_yello:

i have it in .mov too (better but bigger)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7umpr

Thanks Bunny ... downloading now :wink2:

i thought u would all change the subject after my posts :naughty: *sheena hides in a corner & hangs her head in shame for what she did* haha not

Just as weel ya never got a slap in the pus hen! :naughty:

I'm still poorly invisible Robi. Nasty chest infection, but my niece went, I'm still hanging on for pics she's supposed to be e-mailing me 2 hours ago!

Sorry Shari, this has been a real bad go .....:thumbdown:

Hi all! :original:

Can I still come here sometimes even if I'm not an oldling?

I'm over 18 btw :wink2:

Welcome!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i can send you all my photo shooting if you want! :naughty:

I think that one may have got lost in translation Robi!!! your photo shooting?????

Carri..............just seen your coutdown..I can't believe it is a week since Hammersmith...even though it has been a very eventful fraught week

yup yup yup - the more the merrier!! :wink2:

Welcome!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I think that one may have got lost in translation Robi!!! your photo shooting?????

Carri..............just seen your coutdown..I can't believe it is a week since Hammersmith...even though it has been a very eventful fraught week

Thanks :thumb_yello: I think I'm going to like here :naughty:

:roftl:
:roftl: omg that soooooooo is me my 3 year old knows all songs off by heart Billy brown is his favourite and boy can he hold a note. we play live in cartoon motion every day, he prefers it too cbeebies lol. this has been my first night of real chatting and it has been fab, gotta go now. remember just 'relax and take it easy':punk:

oooh should change it - but what too . . . . . . .

HMMM I know...I just can't believe we haven't got any UK dates. I mean...I Know Mika needs a break and I know he is recording and I know he has a lot on in Europe in the summer...but even just one..like Sommerset house would be nice................PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mika :thumb_yello::naughty:

Thanks :thumb_yello: I think I'm going to like here :naughty:

Yep................if you can cope with mad olddies this is the place to be! people come in here for santuary!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: omg that soooooooo is me my 3 year old knows all songs off by heart Billy brown is his favourite and boy can he hold a note. we play live in cartoon motion every day, he prefers it too cbeebies lol. this has been my first night of real chatting and it has been fab, gotta go now. remember just 'relax and take it easy':punk:

Byee!!!!!!

Aww, that was lovely to watch Bettesan. Thank you. He is just so sweet. It must be so awful having all those cameras in your face and not knowing who anybody is. (If you are famous I mean) But he has some lovely fans.

you're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yes i know.. the price of success i think... this was the first and only video i took of him... i'm not really good at and i don't like it that much, i prefer to look at him when he smiles but i'm proud of this...and it was the only way to see him that night.. too many people...

we are the best!

ahemmm anyone knows where freddie is hiding? :sneaky2: later... now it's quite later don't.. i can't stay for more than other two hours... but maybe it was not THIS monday maybe a 2009 monday :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Bunny ... downloading now :wink2:

Just as weel ya never got a slap in the pus hen! :naughty:

Sorry Shari, this has been a real bad go .....:thumbdown:

be patient it takes ages...

ooooh tis v v vslow tonight - painful . . .

Been like this for me for most of the day :thumbdown:

yeah pretty please just so I can see you this year Mika huh?? Please?

Yes...........especially for you Shari. And Clare.:thumb_yello:

Good evening oldlings!:biggrin2:

It's been such a long time since I've been on here that I don't know where to begin with the catching up!

Hello to all the new oldlings who I don't even recognise. :thumb_yello:

I think that I need a longer evening to start reading the gig reviews from last week. I hope that all of you who went had a great time. I tried not to be too jealous, but I gather that some of you had free champagne with Mika -that's really testing my resistance to turn green!:naughty:

you're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yes i know.. the price of success i think... this was the first and only video i took of him... i'm not really good at and i don't like it that much, i prefer to look at him when he smiles but i'm proud of this...and it was the only way to see him that night.. too many people...

we are the best!

ahemmm anyone knows where freddie is hiding? :sneaky2: later... now it's quite later don't.. i can't stay for more than other two hours... but maybe it was not THIS monday maybe a 2009 monday :mf_rosetinted:

be patient it takes ages...

It is lovely Betta! I agree though, when he is there it is a shame to be hiding behind a camera and as you say, it must be horrible for him.:thumbdown:

isn't there still the chance he'd so some appearances along the lines of the

Fiat thing?

Yes, maybe so

Good evening oldlings!:biggrin2:

It's been such a long time since I've been on here that I don't know where to begin with the catching up!

Hello to all the new oldlings who I don't even recognise. :thumb_yello:

I think that I need a longer evening to start reading the gig reviews from last week. I hope that all of you who went had a great time. I tried not to be too jealous, but I gather that some of you had free champagne with Mika -that's really testing my resistance to turn green!:naughty:

Good to see you MM. If I was you I would try and avoid the nasty bits..go to Brixton 26th threaqd page 84 that is where Wendis report starts......and is a positive report...there is an awful lot of negativity.:thumbdown:

Did you have a good trip?:thumb_yello:

Yes a 1 off gig for me.

Infact I stand here now and invite you round for a cup of tea Mika....or something stronger if you'd like.

Do you think he'll read that?

Well he could bring his own tea bags we know he has a new supply!:naughty: