The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Good to see you MM. If I was you I would try and avoid the nasty bits..go to Brixton 26th threaqd page 84 that is where Wendis report starts......and is a positive report...there is an awful lot of negativity.:thumbdown:

Did you have a good trip?:thumb_yello:

Well he could bring his own tea bags we know he has a new supply!:naughty:

Hi Kath.

Thanks for the advice! I really didn't know where to start, so that will save me a lot of time looking.

We had a really good time in Budapest and it probably wasn't half as tiring as going to London to see Mika would have been!

Back in bit.....................

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yes i know.. the price of success i think... this was the first and only video i took of him... i'm not really good at and i don't like it that much, i prefer to look at him when he smiles but i'm proud of this...and it was the only way to see him that night.. too many people...

we are the best!

ahemmm anyone knows where freddie is hiding? :sneaky2: later... now it's quite later don't.. i can't stay for more than other two hours... but maybe it was not THIS monday maybe a 2009 monday :mf_rosetinted:

be patient it takes ages...

It was good to see Betta !:blush-anim-cl:

A better view than i had next to the van with Rose et al !

He passed by us ! :sneaky2:

Think i saw the top of my head!

He is very sweet :wink2:

Speaking of tea...I am not sure if we ever really related the funny part of the tea story...so sorry if somebody has already told this tale but I wouldn't like it to get lost............

When Carri and Sarahlou arrived at the hotel on Tuesday they had the box that they had picked up from the Post Office which Deb had posted from the states. Despite Carri later telling Mika that we hadn't checked it (which REALLY worried him!) we had really :naughty:

It was beautiful. It was a lovely box and inside was a collection of different teas from all different pasrts of the world and the girls had put in letters about the teas.

They were all lovely little bags in individual packets Saying things like....'Orange tea' from Florida' or 'sleeping tea' from somewhere exotic' So being the naughty Oldlings that we are we picked up one of the Tetley tea bags from the tea tray at the hotel and slipped a little note in saying 'Travelodge, Battersea' from the Oldlings'.........................well, it amused us anyway!:naughty:

Hi Kath.

Thanks for the advice! I really didn't know where to start, so that will save me a lot of time looking.

We had a really good time in Budapest and it probably wasn't half as tiring as going to London to see Mika would have been!

Back in bit.....................

Glad you had a good time!:thumb_yello:

kath

it's my baby photo shooting!

i have loads of baby pics as my past avatar! :naughty: :naughty:

It was the word shooting that confused me! I can see where you are coming form...as it is a 'photo shoot' but we would call it a 'sitting'. Sorry.....I hope people don't think I am being pedantic....I know that you like your English to be 'corrected' although I am never comfortable to do it as your English is amazing!!!

ok i'll spare you! :naughty:

Sorry...........my reply has got mixed up with your quote!!

Evening everybody,

Just got in from work - how's everyone... :)

Hi Laurel! Good to see you !:thumb_yello:

Kath-

you gave Mika tea from the Travelodge?

naughty.

but that is pretty funny.

travelodge tea...:naughty: :naughty:

i wish we could see his face when he'll find that tea bag...:roll1:

When he was looking at it I don't think he saw that one..either that or he chose not to comment!!:naughty:

Hi Laurel! Good to see you !:thumb_yello:

When he was looking at it I don't think he saw that one..either that or he chose not to comment!!:naughty:

i think he did not see it.. he would had not resist to comment if he had :roll1:

off topic: FREDDDIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

sorry but i had too...

i think he did not see it.. he would had not resist to comment if he had :roll1:

off topic: FREDDDIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

sorry but i had too...

It's ok, there is no such thing as off topic in the Oldlings!

OK girsl I am going now.

Sorry to miss you MM...hope to catch you soon :thumb_yello:

Shari, I hope you get a good night sleep and feel better tomorrow :wub2:

Sweet dreams to everyone else :wub2:

Evening all!

Kath I haven't stopped chuckling to myself every time I think about that story, since you told us on Tuesday night, heh heh.

I think Deanos playing with us tonight, naughty boy.

I'm sorry but what's so funny about travelodge? :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry my first language's french

It is just the name of the cheap hotel....and it was a cheap teabag..not one that you would give as a gift...we just put it in as a joke...he doesn't drink that sort of tea anyway (says Kath...suddenly embarrased that she kNOWS these things!):blush-anim-cl:

I've just read Wendi's report -faaaaaaaaaantastic!

It was the lovliest report that I've read, I enjoyed every bit of it and that photo that you posted of Mika with Wendi is brilliant Kath.

Hi Robi, I'd love to stay and chat with all of you, but I'm having a completely mad week. I am working while my kids are in school and in the evenings I have to paint 5 windows that the builder is waiting to fit as soon as possible.

Real life is taking up too much of my MFC life at the moment!

Night night all.

Sweet Dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

ps..... 'loved the tea bag story!!!!

:roftl:

It is just the name of the cheap hotel....and it was a cheap teabag..not one that you would give as a gift...we just put it in as a joke...he doesn't drink that sort of tea anyway (says Kath...suddenly embarrased that she kNOWS these things!):blush-anim-cl:

Now I understand thanks :roftl:

Poor him :naughty:

Evening all!

Kath I haven't stopped chuckling to myself every time I think about that story, since you told us on Tuesday night, heh heh.

I think Deanos playing with us tonight, naughty boy.

Hiya Rose! Good to see you..sorry I am leaving :naughty: I know..I have been logged on waiting all day :thumbdown:

kath

i require to be corrected, please do it everytime you want! :thumb_yello:

I am not comfortable doing it as I think your English is fantastic :blush-anim-cl:

I've just read Wendi's report -faaaaaaaaaantastic!

It was the lovliest report that I've read, I enjoyed every bit of it and that photo that you posted of Mika with Wendi is brilliant Kath.

Hi Robi, I'd love to stay and chat with all of you, but I'm having a completely mad week. I am working while my kids are in school and in the evenings I have to paint 5 windows that the builder is waiting to fit as soon as possible.

Real life is taking up too much of my MFC life at the moment!

Night night all.

Sweet Dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

ps..... 'loved the tea bag story!!!!

Good luck MM...hope to catch up soon x