The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Oh yes :sneaky2:

They will always find something to amuse themselves!!!

Our Kinsey grabbed my husband's Blackberry off the kitchen table one evening and had it out of the case and in pieces by the time she was discovered. Tim was able to reassemble it but has permanent souvenirs - lots of tooth marks all over it! lol (well at least she made no long distance calls!)

When she was 3 months old, we had the worst time with her messing up her crate in the night (diarrhea) :thumbdown: so, one morning I brought a stool spec into the vet's. They poked through it and said, "Well, we'd send a sample off, but there is no stool here!" First glance, it looked like dog poo, but it was all non-edible stuff like plastic, wood, rug fibre, etc. that had traveled through her digestive system. So, we had to monitor her every move outside to make sure she stopped eating things she shouldn't! And now she is fine.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening, oldlings!!

I didn't catch up with the whole thread, but I came from page 45 or something.

LOL! Sorry Shari..............and now I am laughing again and am leaving again!:roftl:

I love this place! I don't always have time to catch up but when I do I love coming back and reading all the posts..they are so random. In the hour or so that I have been away, Girlintheblue has popped in...sorry to miss you :wub2: Penquins have been discussed at length including pictures..........dog poo..........health care....oh and a little bit of Mika (who?) where else could one get such variety!:roftl:

So now I will go again..........bye!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

This must be the 4th time I've seen you leave, lol. See you back in a while, I'm sure. :roftl:

I can't remember who has his light green, but I saw Wendi. I read your report, you are a star, girl. :huglove: I'm waiting patiently for the video.

Shari, I'm so sorry you missed the gig. Of all times to get sick.. :thumbdown:

And to all the new oldlings I haven't met yet : Hello!!!

Mighty Mika Must Make More Music

Oh well folks. I need to go to the shop. We are holding a craft fayre at the weekend and I am in charge of the raffle. I am supposed to be making up a food hamper..but I only have £20 to spend on it...magic and special offers are required!

See ya later

Hey Kath (just catching up on thread) - did you put any Chicken Tonight in that food hamper???? :naughty:

Our Kinsey grabbed my husband's Blackberry off the kitchen table one evening and had it out of the case and in pieces by the time she was discovered. Tim was able to reassemble it but has permanent souvenirs - lots of tooth marks all over it! lol (well at least she made no long distance calls!)

When she was 3 months old, we had the worst time with her messing up her crate in the night (diarrhea) :thumbdown: so, one morning I brought a stool spec into the vet's. They poked through it and said, "Well, we'd send a sample off, but there is no stool here!" First glance, it looked like dog poo, but it was all non-edible stuff like plastic, wood, rug fibre, etc. that had traveled through her digestive system. So, we had to monitor her every move outside to make sure she stopped eating things she shouldn't! And now she is fine.:thumb_yello:

Kinsey, very interesting name for a doggie.

Hiya Martine - glad you enjoyed my report!! :blush-anim-cl: Am hoping

the USB lead will be here tomorrow!!!

Waving at you mamacatt. Noticed you but didn't welcome you.

Off to do some tea now. Really got my appetite back today! BBL (what does JIAB mean then?)

"Jack In A Box" she keeps popping up, then away again!! :roftl: :roftl:

Enjoy your dinner - just making mine now!! :thumb_yello:

Kinsey, very interesting name for a doggie.

There is a story there. She is named after the detective Kinsey Millhone who appears in the alphabet mysteries (A is for Alibi, D is for Deadbeat, etc. etc.) , not the sex researcher (Kinsey Report) lol since she is quite inquisitive....:bleh:

Hello Oldlings Here Present! :)

As it's TUESDAY (again) I can't stay, just wanted to say hello and that I've not abandoned you -- I shall return in full tomorrow, I hope!

What kind of dogs have you got Wendi? We have an Airedale terrier puppy who is extremely busy and very sweet.

Awww... I have a wire fox terrier! Love the terriers to pieces :wub2:

Had two Cairns before... *tears* Still miss them...

I have two Jack Russells - mother and daughter!! They dig up my garden,

and bark when anything goes up the glen road - but apart from that they

are lovely!!!

Jack Russells are wonderful too -- our neighbor has one named Duncan.

Their last name is Heinz -- so he's Duncan Heinz, like the cake mixes, Duncan

Hines? Or don't you have those in the UK...? It's like Betty Crocker...

Or don't you have that either? I guess it may be lost in the

translation... :roftl:

The thread was closed yesterday - then Fred posted in it this morning, and

closed it again - just so we would know what was happening (or not

happening) :naughty:

Maddening, isn't it??? :sneaky2:

I keep checking for news, too -- even though I really shouldn't

be here at all! :shocked:

Will try to pop in later!

dcdeb

Hi Martine!!!

Hi there too!

Hiya Martine - glad you enjoyed my report!! :blush-anim-cl: Am hoping

the USB lead will be here tomorrow!!!

"Jack In A Box" she keeps popping up, then away again!! :roftl: :roftl:

Enjoy your dinner - just making mine now!! :thumb_yello:

I loved your report, luv! It was a special evening for me too, thanks to you. :wub2:

Great, so you can upload it soon. I got two days off this week, on thursday and friday, just to catch up with everything here. I need to read so much. :roftl:

Hello Oldlings Here Present! :)

As it's TUESDAY (again) I can't stay, just wanted to say hello and that I've not abandoned you -- I shall return in full tomorrow, I hope!

Awww... I have a wire fox terrier! Love the terriers to pieces :wub2:

Had two Cairns before... *tears* Still miss them...

Jack Russells are wonderful too -- our neighbor has one named Duncan.

Their last name is Heinz -- so he's Duncan Heinz, like the cake mixes, Duncan

Hines? Or don't you have those in the UK...? It's like Betty Crocker...

Or don't you have that either? I guess it may be lost in the

translation... :roftl:

Maddening, isn't it??? :sneaky2:

I keep checking for news, too -- even though I really shouldn't

be here at all! :shocked:

Will try to pop in later!

dcdeb

Hi Deb!

I gotcha on the Duncan Heinz/Hines lol. Good to see ya!:thumb_yello:

I'm doing well. I'm eating my breakfast sandwich and I'm a little annoyed. I watched the chef make it and I told him only Cheddar cheese. He said, "Yes, it's Cheddar." NO! It's Amercian cheese and I hate American cheese.:thumbdown: YUCK!! YUCK!! So, I'm scraping off the egg and eating that. So annoying!

But in all fairness, I don't think English is his first language. I need to learn to say "Cheddar cheese only" in Spanish.

Hi Char! Doing well. And you?

Hi Martine...I'm doing well. What's for dinner? I'll trade you. :naughty:

Spinach with sausages. And I have to go and bake them now!! :roftl:

Be back after dinner, and I hope we get some news on the official business.

Catch you later, girls!

I'm doing well. I'm eating my breakfast sandwich and I'm a little annoyed. I watched the chef make it and I told him only Cheddar cheese. He said, "Yes, it's Cheddar." NO! It's Amercian cheese and I hate American cheese.:thumbdown: YUCK!! YUCK!! So, I'm scraping off the egg and eating that. So annoying!

But in all fairness, I don't think English is his first language. I need to learn to say "Cheddar cheese only" in Spanish.

Yes, there is nothing like good cheddar....and Dutch gouda too!!