The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in the meeting now. They are talking weather..so, I don't feel guilty being in here. :naughty: Next, is probably sports. I swear, why can't men just talk business? They think women are bad....men are much worse!

Edit: I should say that I'm in a telecon. Nobody can see what I'm doing and the phone is on mute. LOL

Well, I suppose that's one advantage of a telecon at the moment. What will you do when it's all VOIP with a camera on your PC?

I'm in the meeting now. They are talking weather..so, I don't feel guilty being in here. :naughty: Next, is probably sports. I swear, why can't men just talk business? They think women are bad....men are much worse!

Edit: I should say that I'm in a telecon. Nobody can see what I'm doing and the phone is on mute. LOL

Hi Charlie, how you doing?

I know what you mean about men talking. Most of the guys I know could talk the hind legs off a donkey, heh heh.

Hi Rose! I'm doing great! How are you? I swear, men are much worse gossips than women are and they are a thousand times more vicious! Women look tame in comparison. :naughty:

Hi Charlie, how you doing?

I know what you mean about men talking. Most of the guys I know could talk the hind legs off a donkey, heh heh.

Can anyone help with a technical question? In a video on YouTube, there's one Mika smile that I want to turn into a signature or avatar, but how do I get it from the video into a usable format?

Yikes, someone may have an easier way; however, these are the steps I take:

1. Take video and import into Roxio (media program)

2. Cut the video into a 4 second long clip (the portion I want as an avatar)

3. Import clip into gifninja.com to turn it into a moving picture.

4. Save the clip

5. Post on photobucket

6. Then, post on here.

This probably doesn't help much. Sorry.

Can anyone help with a technical question? In a video on YouTube, there's one Mika smile that I want to turn into a signature or avatar, but how do I get it from the video into a usable format?

When I got an avatar from the LT video from Yahoo, a while back, I just froze the image I wanted, right clicked, put it on my docs on my computer, then uploaded it from there to my avatar on my sigs, and Bobs your uncle.

Wish I could do that with my other pics from my camera.

Evening all :wink2:

I've not been here for 48hrs and feel lost!:shocked:

Thanks to Wendi for her text updates yesterday ... seems there is

'trouble at mill!' bans? people leaving ? wow ! I don't know where to start!

Guess there is none of that here !? phew!:blush-anim-cl:

So , i can't be on long or read back but i hope everyone is good ....

any thing i shuold know from the oldlings? :wub2:

I am so out of the loop! Huh, what is going on? :naughty:

Evening all :wink2:

I've not been here for 48hrs and feel lost!:shocked:

Thanks to Wendi for her text updates yesterday ... seems there is

'trouble at mill!' bans? people leaving ? wow ! I don't know where to start!

Guess there is none of that here !? phew!:blush-anim-cl:

So , i can't be on long or read back but i hope everyone is good ....

any thing i shuold know from the oldlings? :wub2:

Hiya mamacatt.

Hiya Carri, what on earth have they banned people done I wonder? How were the Hoosiers anyway?

They Were AMAZING!!!!

kids got good places Evie sat on the end of the bar because a person we met called Bonnie let her up Theo found a good place to stand/sit.

Bonnie took Evie down too the front and got into a slight scrap (she was slightly pissed) but no-one got hurt!!!(Bonnie got into a scrap not evie)

:punk::naughty::roftl: