Mika Stotter & The Backstage Bracelet

IngievV

Another controversial thread:mf_rosetinted: Mika in the skin of our fav boy wizard.

Chapter 1

It was a silent evening in Private Drive. Well it seemed so. Footsteps were breaking the silence and a tall old man appeared in the shadows. He took something out of his pocket and made the lights disappear. Slowly, he approaced number 4 when all of a sudden, out of nowhere a light appeared. "Is that you Miss. Minogall?" The old man asked. "EEEEK," The woman screamed. "IAN, IAN I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE IAN MCKELLEN RIGHT? I LOVED YOU AS GANDALF!" The fangirl ran towards him and hugged him tightly. The man was startled. "No, no! I'm professor Dumpthedoor! Get of me! GET OF ME DAMMIT!" He tried to push the girl off of him when a flash of green light ended the screaming. "What the?" Dumpthedoor said as he looked up. A small woman appeared, a naughty grin on her face. "Kynerva! What did you do?" The old man looked shocked at the sight of the fangirl on the ground. "Hi Ianbus!" She spoke. "So, where is the boy?" She ignored his shocked look. Figuring he'd probably didn't get an answer anyway he just replied to her question. "He's with Marceus Rongrid," Dumpthedoor said. Kynerva's eyes grew bigger. "WHAT?" She said, in shock this time. "But...but...he doesn't even sing...and...aand..Can we trust him?" Dumothedoor smiled, "I would trust my life to him," All of a sudden, music came out of the speakers..Vaaaaleriieee....Valleeeeriieeeee. Both looked up and saw a giant Brit award floating towards them. When it landed, the music was turned off and a short man stepped off, carrying a tall, curlyhaired baby with a scar on his head in the shape of a chicken. "He fell asleep when we flew over Brixton," Marceus adoringly said. Dumpthedoor took the child from him but almost collapsed under the weight of it. He quickly ran to the door of number 4 and laid him down there. He quickly wrote a note and dumped it next to the baby. "Off we go!" Dumpthedoor said as he was getting ready to move. "Ianbus!" Kynerva said, irritated. "Isn't there anything you should say?" Dumpthedoor sighed. "Oh yeah," he turned around, looking at the little boy. "Good luck....the boy who lived...we'll meet again!" He then turned around again. "I'm in the mood for a tequila!" And with a last plop all 3 of them disappeared.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BASTAAARD!" Patley Wolfsley knocked hard on the door of the chicken shelter, waking poor Mika up. Mika rubbed his eyes, before he slowly got out of his small bed. He opened his door and found it smacked into his face again. "HAHAHAHAHAHA," Patley laughed as he bounced back inside. Mika mumbled something not understandable as he made his way to the house, taking the feathers out of his hair. He smelled bacon, sat down in one of the chairs and stared at the other family members. He hated them all. "Mika! Make sure the eggs are okay!" Mrs. Wolfsley barked. Mika got up. "I told you I want chicken woman!" He sneered back before he grabbed the pan and smacked the eggs on the floor. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?" Mr. Wolfsley got out of his chair, his head was red of fury. "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE MCDONALD'S WITH US TO CELEBRATE PATLEY'S BIRTHDAY!" Mika sticked out his tongue. "Fiiiiiine, I wanted to go to KFC anyway!" This made Mr. Wolfsley even angrier. "No Chicken tonight for you!" He walked away, sat down again and started reading his newspaper. "He's coming with us! Remember last time we left him alone? Yeaah, I didn't know an 11 year old could do that!" She looked extremely worried when Mika had a satisfied grin on his face. Mr. Wolfsley also seemed to remember this. "Alright then...get in the car!" Patley didn't look too happy, but Mika ran to the car. "I love to ride around!" He cheerfully said as he sat down in the backseat, later joined by a somehow unsure Patley. As Mr. and Mrs. Wolfsley joined, they started the car and drove off to the McDonald's....

Chapter 2 coming soon if anyone is interested:naughty:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2

"I want a happy meal with carrots," Mika firmly said. "We don't have carrots," The woman replied. Hurt, devastated, and broken, Mika hung his head and sat down in a corner. The Wolfsley's just ordered and sat down, not paying attention to poor Mika. Mika decided to sit down next to a Ronald McDonald statue. "How is it like in America? You're from America aren't you?" For a split second, Mika was sure he saw the statue shake his head. "What? Did you...did you move?" The statue nodded. "Oh my goooosh!" Mika smiled. But then Patley came and ruined the fun. He jumped on the statue. "Stop it! He's got feelings too!" Mika yelled, but Patley didn't listen. "It's a statue dumbass!" Patley replied as he tried to bite off Ronald's nose. Mika narrowed his eyes, wishing he could do something when all of a sudden Patley disappeared. "What?" Mika said in disbelief when he heard screams from below. A small toy in the shape of a barbie with Patly's head was lying on the floor, helplessly. Ronald, the statue stood up, waved at Mika and walked out. "Where's Patley?" Mr. Wolfsley asked suddenly. Mika innocently pointed at the ground. "I swear I didn't..." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH," Mrs. Wolfsley saw her son on the floor in the shape of an ugly barbie. "Patley! Patley! SWEEEEEETIIIIEEE!" She screamed. A vicious look in Mika's direction and Mika knew how late it was. He was dragged to the car along with the toy Patley and once home, they pushed him in his chicken shelter. "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED OUT UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW TO TRANSFORM HIM BACK!" Mr. Wolfsley screamed. "I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS LIKE MAGIC!" Mika yelled in return. Mr. Wolfsleys eyes grew bigger. "There's no such thing as MAGIC!" He snapped, before slamming the door. A second later he opened it again. "And leave those chickens alone dammit!" Bang...Mika hated his life. Was he doomed to live like this?

The next morning, Patley's condition was still the same. He was placed into a doll house from Mika's exclusive collection. Mr. Wolfsley grumpily read the newspaper and Mrs. Wolfsley looked nervously at Mika. Mika just sat there. Mr. Wolfsley stood up and walked to the toilet when all of a sudden he screamed. Both Mika and Mrs. Wolfsley looked up. Mr. Wolfsley ran back into the room, holding a lollipop that was attempting to bite him, it had a letter attached to it. Mika looked closer. "Hey that's my name!" He shouted in excitement as he tried to get the letter. "Back off!" Mr. Wolfsley said as he stamped on the lollipop and then burned the letter. "What are you doing?" Mika yelled in surprise. "It's not yours? Who would send you a letter?" Mr Wolfsley said but then, millions of biting lollipops came out of the chimney and all other open places from the house. Mr. Wolfsley grabbed some matched, turned them on and threw them on the lollipops while singing Disco Inferno. When all the lollipops were burned, there was a knock on the door and boom, in the middle of the room was Marceus Rongrid, holding his best male award. "What the heck are you doing?" Marceus commented when Mr. Wolfsley did MJ's thriller. "You, Mika! I haven't got much time...You're a wizard, come with me and you can see me work my magic on Amy Winofrey," He looked over at Patley. "Oh," he said. He waved his award and Patley turned into marmite. "Suits him better!" Marceus said as he grabbed Mika's arm. "People, cheers!" Marceus dragged Mika outside. "I'm a what?" Mika asked, but Marceus just sighed. "A f*cking wizard I tell you, yah you're going to the wizard school Hogwarts and you better like it, there are some hot chicks," Mika blinked. "But I like..." Marceus sighed again. "Shut up, we're gonna buy some school supplied. Oh and your parents didn't die by an accident, they didn't go through the auditions of Wizard Idol and the evil Lord Simon Idolmort killed them by showing his belly, he tried to do the same with you but you survived!" Mika blinked once again. "You're our last hope Mika!" Marceus said. "I think I have to throw up," Mika said and a moment later...he did....

Chapter 3 coming tomorrow...goodnight:roftl:

Yes. bring it on. Does Mika know how to talk to snakes...? You could have him talking to a snake called Simon!

He doesn't...he talks to moving statues...

And I will continue chapter 3 nooow:mf_rosetinted:

Marceus pulled Mika into a little club called the Musquito lounge. Marceus opened the door and immediately, Mika felt all eyes were on him. A short guy walked up to him and started poking. "Hey!" Mika snapped at him but he didn't stop. Mika grabbed Marceus best male award, waved it at the man and mumbled something. The man fainted. "Eek!" Mika said. Marceus held out his hand to get his award back. "Noo...miiine!" Mika glared at him. Marceus sighed. "Look, a big girl!" He pointed in a random direction and Mika immediately turned his head, which allowed Marceus to grab the award back. "Bastard," Mika responded, folding his arms. Marceus sighed and pulled Mika to an open door et voila, they were in a shopping street. "The only thing you still need is a wand. I bought the rest on Ebay," Marceus pushed Mika in the direction of a cracky building and he himself waited outside. Mika hesitated before he went in, then slowly entered the building...

(Will continue this post later:roftl: )

• 2 weeks later...
Marceus pulled Mika into a little club called the Musquito lounge. Marceus opened the door and immediately, Mika felt all eyes were on him. A short guy walked up to him and started poking. "Hey!" Mika snapped at him but he didn't stop. Mika grabbed Marceus best male award, waved it at the man and mumbled something. The man fainted. "Eek!" Mika said. Marceus held out his hand to get his award back. "Noo...miiine!" Mika glared at him. Marceus sighed. "Look, a big girl!" He pointed in a random direction and Mika immediately turned his head, which allowed Marceus to grab the award back. "Bastard," Mika responded, folding his arms. Marceus sighed and pulled Mika to an open door et voila, they were in a shopping street. "The only thing you still need is a wand. I bought the rest on Ebay," Marceus pushed Mika in the direction of a cracky building and he himself waited outside. Mika hesitated before he went in, then slowly entered the building...

(Will continue this post later:roftl: )

what does it means??? :naughty: GO ON!!!:lol3:

hahaha.i love this story! i hate harry potter but although this one's almost the same,it's pretty much more interesting i guess. oh god,u cn actually buy a wand on EBAY! that's classic! :roftl: chapter 3 pls!