MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very excited about anything NEW from the BOY. I know it's going to be superfantabulous....

Work on it til you are satisfied, Mika dear. XOXO

Totally, you got it girl!!!!! :) Patience is a virtue, or so they say...are there other virtues? LOL

I love the pic in your siggy :) I especially like the out of order M :):mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yeah! xD thanks!

Mika wanted us to stay so we could spell his name,but we were too surprised when we saw him and we didn't understand anything he was saying LOL!!!!

Yeah! xD thanks!

Mika wanted us to stay so we could spell his name,but we were too surprised when we saw him and we didn't understand anything he was saying LOL!!!!

AWwwww, that's so sweet!! Love that Mika man!!

I can't wait till the next album! You can see just by how carefully he's making it it's gonna be great. :punk:

and because he's a perfectionist, it's gotta be just right. He wont' let it out until it is, and it will blow us all away with its beauty!

and because he's a perfectionist, it's gotta be just right. He wont' let it out until it is, and it will blow us all away with its beauty!

Hehe, Yeah... I think this ones going to be more slow, sad songs, which is great since most of LICM is happy, lively songs. That way, we have a mixture :naughty:

Hehe, Yeah... I think this ones going to be more slow, sad songs, which is great since most of LICM is happy, lively songs. That way, we have a mixture :naughty:

I don't have any idea what it's going to be like, and that's what I like the most :) the suspense, the anticipation, the waiting!! WHEE!!!! its' almost funner than getting the music!! LOL

I don't have any idea what it's going to be like, and that's what I like the most :) the suspense, the anticipation, the waiting!! WHEE!!!! its' almost funner than getting the music!! LOL

Here Here!

I'm listening to LICM at the mo, trying to resist the urge to listen to the demos from now on, then if any are on the album I'll have forgotten about them :naughty:

Here Here!

I'm listening to LICM at the mo, trying to resist the urge to listen to the demos from now on, then if any are on the album I'll have forgotten about them :naughty:

My LICM is on it's way, I'm PATIENTLY awaiting it's arrival so I can listen to Mika without having to keep pressing play on different youtube links LOL

quicklist? Autoplay? Hmm...i'm relatively new to youtube LOL

Ah... if you see videos and if you look in the corner ( ones that your NOT playing at that time) there should be a little grey box with a cross in it. Click on that on as many as you like then go onto a video, then press autoplay and it will go through all of um, you'll have to restart it when it's finished tho.

Ah... if you see videos and if you look in the corner ( ones that your NOT playing at that time) there should be a little grey box with a cross in it. Click on that on as many as you like then go onto a video, then press autoplay and it will go through all of um, you'll have to restart it when it's finished tho.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! Thanks!! That'll make things much easier until my cd and dvd arrive!!

No problem :wink2:

Youtube confuses me sometimes :naughty:

So your ordering the DVD too?

I'm planning on getting it as a Easter present :D

Ordering? Nope. ORDERED! it's already on it's way to me from Jolly ol England! :) I'm excited and trying desperately not to be too impatient :)

I really hope he's including existing non released songs in the album.. i hate being such a hypocrite and listening to them illegally.. but I can't help it.. they are brilliant..:naughty: I haven't got a choice.. he better help me clear my conscience soon. :wink2:

I really hope he's including existing non released songs in the album.. i hate being such a hypocrite and listening to them illegally.. but I can't help it.. they are brilliant..:naughty: I haven't got a choice.. he better help me clear my conscience soon. :wink2:

XD I'm like that, I've promised myself not to listen to them again till the album comes out so I can forget them :naughty:

Oh i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited!

i love himmm!

hey, does anyone know if "how much do you love me" has been recorded properly, and weather i can get it?

i love that song tooooo much :)

Oh i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited!

i love himmm!

hey, does anyone know if "how much do you love me" has been recorded properly, and weather i can get it?

i love that song tooooo much :)

Mika has said in interviews that he won't be putting covers on his albums so it's unlikely he will ever record it. You can find it on youtube if you want to see the live version tho.

Mika has said in interviews that he won't be putting covers on his albums so it's unlikely he will ever record it. You can find it on youtube if you want to see the live version tho.

it's a cover?!

who sung is originally!?

i swear i recognised it, but i had no idea where from..