MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes without saying that Mika's 2 Album will be Great!!

Mika is just starting his recording career.

I am a little surprised a couple of Mika Fans here are thinking he might not be able to top LICM!!

Here of All places - That Does NOT make Any sense to me!!

I could list a lot of reasosn why his second endeavour will be better but I shouldn't have to here Mika Fan Club!!

Have Fun Mika!!

Mika has said in interviews that he won't be putting covers on his albums so it's unlikely he will ever record it. You can find it on youtube if you want to see the live version tho.

it's not a cover and it will be on the second album that's for sure

first off- HMDYLM is not a cover- he wrote it ;)

We all know that Mika's next album will be as wonderful if not more so (is that possible????!!!) than the first, i know i will go to the ends of the earth to get my hands on a copy the second it comes out. Its great he's got himself a healthy obsession! One that benefits us all! I can only imagine what the new songs will be like! I hope a date for release is announced relatively soon!!!:wub2:

alrthough I can say that i hope Mika isn't like some artists who like to disappear off the earth while writing new music.

We'll be waiting anxiously!

Sending Mika...

INSPIRATION

first off- HMDYLM is not a cover- he wrote it ;)

We all know that Mika's next album will be as wonderful if not more so (is that possible????!!!) than the first, i know i will go to the ends of the earth to get my hands on a copy the second it comes out. Its great he's got himself a healthy obsession! One that benefits us all! I can only imagine what the new songs will be like! I hope a date for release is announced relatively soon!!!:wub2:

alrthough I can say that i hope Mika isn't like some artists who like to disappear off the earth while writing new music.

We'll be waiting anxiously!

Sending Mika...

INSPIRATION

oh lovelyyy!!!

ahhh i knew it wasnt a cover

well i hoped it wasnt

im off to bed now!

nightt guys!

xx

and because he's a perfectionist, it's gotta be just right. He wont' let it out until it is, and it will blow us all away with its beauty!

Have you seen the thread that says LICM is number 3 this week?!!!! There's life in the old one yet! If everyone who has bought LICM, buys the new one, he's already got millions of sales. Edit: I'm sure HMDYLM is going to be on his new album. I remember him saying that it is. It is Mika's song! It's got such unusual lyrics, it can't be anyone's song but Mika's!

LICM was such a good album and sold so well he really

has to make the 2nd one as good if not better.

Not easy - but Mika will give it his best!!

Looking forward to it when it eventually happens!!

Whatever the much anticipated album sounds/looks like, it will be literally gobbled up by MFC'ers and other fans! :mf_lustslow: No doubt about it!

I do believe, if anyone cares, that Mika has much of this album already mapped out (I dunno - just a gut feeling :naughty: ) and that he does very much care about what MFC'ers and fans think - and not just for the sales/revenue factor either! :thumb_yello:

It's been said before and I'll say it again - Mika treats his fans with care and respect. :blush-anim-cl:

Have you seen the thread that says LICM is number 3 this week?!!!! There's life in the old one yet! If everyone who has bought LICM, buys the new one, he's already got millions of sales.

Totally. I just bought LICM last week, so it's still selling here too :) And now that he's becoming more popular in north america, it's starting to sell here lots too. Did you see any of the footage from the very first Vancouver show EVER?? It was PACKED!! And so many screaming fans, I'm sure the next one will be even better selling than this one. Mika is amazing, and I expect he'll continue to make us all smile and cry with his new music :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

It goes without saying that Mika's 2 Album will be Great!!

Mika is just starting his recording career.

I am a little surprised a couple of Mika Fans here are thinking he might not be able to top LICM!!

Here of All places - That Does NOT make Any sense to me!!

I could list a lot of reasosn why his second endeavour will be better but I shouldn't have to here Mika Fan Club!!

Have Fun Mika!!

Hey hello You from the hometown of Gordon Lightfoot!!! Nice to see you here!

I second your feeling of surprise/doubt(?) in the Mikster's ability to make another awe-inspriring album! :shocked:

Totally. I just bought LICM last week, so it's still selling here too :) And now that he's becoming more popular in north america, it's starting to sell here lots too. Did you see any of the footage from the very first Vancouver show EVER?? It was PACKED!! And so many screaming fans, I'm sure the next one will be even better selling than this one. Mika is amazing, and I expect he'll continue to make us all smile and cry with his new music :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

It's really exciting to be in at the start of this amazing young man's career, and see all the world beginning to wake up to Mika and his music. We just know his next album will be great! He's spending a lot of time getting it just right and it's going to be awesome. And LICM is still going strong! How amazing is that?!!

I second your feeling of surprise/doubt(?) in the Mikster's ability to make another awe-inspriring album! :shocked:

Hi Mamacatt!

Yes I live in the land of Gordon Lightfoot!

Gordon just gave an Excellent concert here last year. It was Great to see him after all of his health issues during the last couple of years.

I can't wait for Mika's 2nd album!

Hi Mamacatt!

Yes I live in the land of Gordon Lightfoot!

Gordon just gave an Excellent concert here last year. It was Great to see him after all of his health issues during the last couple of years.

I can't wait for Mika's 2nd album!

Hi! I'm there with you!! How cool to have seen Gordie in the flesh! I listen to his CD's quite often. Maybe a little less often with MIKA on the scene.:punk:

Omigosh I can't wait!!!!! :biggrin2:

But I shall be patient and let the master do his work.. don't want to rush him. I really think he's going to spend the time with his sophmore album. And it shall be a masterpiece. Life in Cartoon Motion is phenomenal, and it's his first disc. Didn;t he mention that he's not going to stray far from his original format? Either way he goes, it's going to be GREAT !

Take your time Mika, just be sure and give us a hello here and there.

I think the U.S, would be prime for another try at a single off LICM.

With the 1st album still selling so well, I can see where they would want to see how much more legs it has before releasing the second one.

I know he has said in interviews that he was working on the second one, way back when he released the first one.

I assume it would be another full project with the artwork and everything.

I would love to see Mika on the Ellen Degeneres show, he could dance with her!

I just don't think it's possible. :naughty: Mika's the best artist that has ever lived in my eyes, but LICM is the only album I've ever loved completely! I love every single track and I'm just scared that I'm going to discover a Mika song I don't like :shocked: Then it won't be as good.. there only has to be one bad song, but then again it's Mika so I bet I'll love all of them :naughty: Ugh! I've just confused myself! :blush-anim-cl:

I just don't think it's possible. :naughty: Mika's the best artist that has ever lived in my eyes, but LICM is the only album I've ever loved completely! I love every single track and I'm just scared that I'm going to discover a Mika song I don't like :shocked: Then it won't be as good.. there only has to be one bad song, but then again it's Mika so I bet I'll love all of them :naughty: Ugh! I've just confused myself! :blush-anim-cl:

why not just not worry about whether it will be 'better' or 'worse' than the LICM, and just accept it as another gift from a miraculous artist? Don't put expectations on it, and it will make you happy :)

why not just not worry about whether it will be 'better' or 'worse' than the LICM, and just accept it as another gift from a miraculous artist? Don't put expectations on it, and it will make you happy :)

That's a good point! I really shouldn't compare it to LICM... it's just another 'peace of heaven' :wub2: Thank you! :huglove:

That's a good point! I really shouldn't compare it to LICM... it's just another 'peace of heaven' :wub2: Thank you! :huglove:

now THAT is exactly right :) It's all about perception. If you expect to find a song you don't like, guess what, you WILL! :) So instead, just expect to enjoy the album as the piece of art it is as a whole, with all it's faults (if any!) and perfections! :)