MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

Just gotta think of a good name/label for the beav!!! hahahah

hmmmm... how about the "hooker beaver"?? lol :naughty:

He could of been storing up songs that he didn't put on 'Life in Cartoon Motion'! He could of been writing and recording whilst on tour too! Some artists do that!

:wink2:

Actually, he did do that! He was recording songs that are new to us now, way back when he was recording for LICM!! Crazy, isn't it? :das: lol

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I BET THE "EGG $" ON--

ALBUM RELEASE-No later than EARLY OCT. 2008:

DVD RELEASE-No later than EARLY NOV. 2008!

:shocked:

hope he plays new songs @ the summer gigs... NEW not "ahahthisisanewsongiscalledholyjhonny":roftl:

"Extremely exciting and fast- paced: a sonic lifestyle"

Thank you guys!:wub2:

This forum is the best english teacher ever!:thumb_yello:

You're so right!

It's such a sonic teacher!

It's amazing though how that story didn't tell me much new!

"He's obsessed with the new album, doesn't know the exact date when it's coming out but wants to make it a good one."

Maybe I should be glad he's not trying to blow it.

What Im (poorly) trying to say is I trust him as what I've heard to this date.

I wonder what the 2nd album will be called. Life in Cartoon Motion is a great name, can he think up something just as great?

Second Life In Cartoon Motion :naughty:

mmmmmm

The only thing we know .. how much do you love me will be on it

Theres also an article on the MFC that he was going to release a 6 track EP before the new album :thumb_yello:

Freddie you seem to be well-informed. :wink2: Do u know if he's going back to L.A. to record with Greg Wells?

I am just so desperate to hear HMDYLM as a recorded studio track...I can't imagine what it will sound like without the screaming :naughty:

I have actually been convinced for a while now that the second album will, ultimately, be better than LICM.....not that it isn't brilliant....I just think this will be better.:thumb_yello: Only my opinion and I know that an awful lot of time, effort and money went into LICM and please don't for one minute think I am complaining..I listen to it constantly but I just have a hunch that this one will be even better :thumb_yello:

Wow! I can't wait for Mika's next album! I totally agree -- I want "How Much Do You Love Me" to be on the next album! I cannot get enough of that spectacular song! The catchy melody refuses to leave my head! Mika is truly gifted. I'm sure he won't have any trouble coming up with new material for his next album. :wink2: I wish him the best of luck!

** May his TAMAGOTCHI and myself (in spirit) keep him company as he writes new melodies long into the dark of night. ** That was one of my rare poetic moments. Maybe it's because we are in our poetry unit in English class or maybe it's because Mika is the perfect inspiration! :thumb_yello:

I KNOW Mika's 2nd Album will be Brilliant!!

And I can't wait to hear it but I am also Very Curious about the Title & the Art Work!!

Mika is So Artistic that Everything about his new Album will be Very Exciting!!

After the release we have his Concerts to look forward to that will support this New Musical, Artistic Endeavour!!!!

Good For Us!!

This Mika Journey WE are on is sure FUN!!

And I can't wait to hear it but I am also Very Curious about the Title & the Art Work!!

After the release we have his Concerts to look forward to that will support this New Musical, Artistic Endeavour!!!!

Good For Us!!

well said, and I look forward to the journey with you Kodes :)

well said, and I look forward to the journey with you Kodes :)

If I think his music is good now, I might self combust when I listen his next album or implode on myself or end up in the year 3000. I am spooked. I felt the energy then...I had better not be drinking hot tea when I put on the album.

Good For Us!!

Yes, I was wondering about the artwork. I have so much LICM inspired stuff...everything I see that has colourful rings, cirrcles or stripes on, I buy! I was thinking, if the new album is dramatically differnt, on the next tour we may all look VERY different!:shocked:

Yes, I was wondering about the artwork. I have so much LICM inspired stuff...everything I see that has colourful rings, cirrcles or stripes on, I buy! I was thinking, if the new album is dramatically differnt, on the next tour we may all look VERY different!:shocked:

Ooh! Cool! I had to listen to some music and draw what popped into my head. Stuck in the Middle turned out very colourful somehow... :roftl: