MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll come back to australia, I'm sure. If he spends even a minute of his time reading the forum he'll know you are very upset about it, and have all the right to.

I'm a bit worried about how he is going to top his first album, I mean, you can't get more than a 5-star review right? Unless they introduce 6 stars for Mika:bleh: . But I'm sure it'll be great.

Really sorry he cost you money scut. That sucks. :(

I love festivals, I go to alot here, but you always take that chance with acts that are supposed to be there. It's annoying but It happens.

Vanessa I agree with Sivan - I mean I can't believe in just over a month I have nearly 300 posts to my name - have no idea how some of you have 20-30,000.

Lol, Maybe in about a year I'll have thousands too, then I'll eat my words... :)

He played Sydney didn't he - Is that the show where he didn't do HE.

Don't think he did another one did he. Shame cos' it's one of my faves, especially live.

He needs to make it up to the aussies me thinks.

I can't wait for this follow up. I don't think he's gonna disappoint us. Just even having HMDYLM as a proper version will make me very very happy.

Am so excited and it's gonna be ages yet.... :(

Really sorry he cost you money scut. That sucks. :(

I love festivals, I go to alot here, but you always take that chance with acts that are supposed to be there. It's annoying but It happens.

He played Sydney didn't he - Is that the show where he didn't do HE.

Don't think he did another one did he. Shame cos' it's one of my faves, especially live.

He needs to make it up to the aussies me thinks.

Buying the festival tickets was a risk we willingly took, to be fair we're partly to blame for the lost money. But then again we wouldn't have bought them if he had planned a proper tour as promised.

He did one show here, in Sydney, which was organised last-minute and which I didn't to go to because at the time I couldn't afford the flight or drive 12 hours to get to it.

the sound of MIKA, the melody progression, the vibration , chord progressions, the emotion

( I know exactly what he means,,,,,I understand him totally:wub2: :wub2:

"Extremely exciting and fast- paced: a sonic lifestyle"

Thank you guys!:wub2:

This forum is the best english teacher ever!:thumb_yello:

Mika don't hurry with your 2nd album please !!!I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!Let us wait until autumn !:roftl:

You have to be kidding!

I want it fast!

Hurry up Mika, we are waiting, the tension is unbearable!:naughty:

Show us some sonic lifestyle!:roftl:

LICM was such a good album and sold so well he really

has to make the 2nd one as good if not better.

Not easy - but Mika will give it his best!!

Looking forward to it when it eventually happens!!

LICM will be extremely hard to follow up on..

I mean, can it possibly get any better?!

(Course it can. Come on.. it's Mika.)

Good luck Mika! Though you won't disappoint any of us, I'm sure :) x

I wonder what the 2nd album will be called. Life in Cartoon Motion is a great name, can he think up something just as great?

Seriously, I'd be disappoited if he came up with a name that could be anyone's album, it must be Mika-ish

Has nothing to do with the music, though xD;; But if he doesn't get a major art/writers/singers block or something I think it'll be done pretty soon, as he already has half the album ready if he puts the new songs on it..

Mika should not worry, but I know he's a perfectionist and will tweak his album untill he gets it right. But that's what makes him different from anyone else. His diedication to his art is always more important than getting a quick buck with a so-so album. Mika's album WILL be sensational, and as big a hit, if not more so, than the wonderful, never-to-be-forgotten, LICM

Mika is one of the few artists for whom I'd gladly wait (dare I say it, although I know it won't be this long) 5 years for his next album. I think it's because he's just so wholistically artful, that I can respect that more. Perhaps?

I think I'm with you here. I'll wait...I won't like it, but I'll wait LOL :)

You won't like the next album or you won't like waiting?! :roftl::naughty:

I won't like waiting :) I can't even imagine not liking the album :) The waiting will be hard, and I won't like waiting, but I will, because Mika is worth it :)

I won't like waiting :) I can't even imagine not liking the album :) The waiting will be hard, and I won't like waiting, but I will, because Mika is worth it :)

The only 2 albums that I would wait forever for are Mika's and The Midway State's first album. :wub2: I'm looking forward to Mika's much more though! :biggrin2: I just want to see if it's possible for an album to be better than Life in Cartoon Motion! :wub2:

The only 2 albums that I would wait forever for are Mika's and The Midway State's first album. :wub2: I'm looking forward to Mika's much more though! :biggrin2: I just want to see if it's possible for an album to be better than Life in Cartoon Motion! :wub2:

I'm sure that it will be much deeper, as he's had time to grow as an artist, feel out the musical waters, and see what people like, and what he finds works and doesn't. I expect even more depth to his next album, and await it frantically! :)

o that's for sure!!!!!this album will be better than life in cartoon motion!!!!:wink2: i can wait,but not too much time :bleh:

mika won't disappoint us

I doubt that boy could dissapoint. He's too much of a perfectionist. He won't release it unless it's just right :) And if that takes years of doing, then so be it!

I'm sure that it will be much deeper, as he's had time to grow as an artist, feel out the musical waters, and see what people like, and what he finds works and doesn't. I expect even more depth to his next album, and await it frantically! :)

I really hope so!!! :wub2: I just love LICM so much.. and Lollipop! :shocked: There's never going to be a song better than Lollipop! It's just too good!! :wub2: :wub2:

I can't wait!! :woot_jump:

i hope not too much years:bleh:

Yeah I hope not either!! :)

i`m confident his next album will be great!!!

he looks perfectionist and it`s good cause he will make sure to do another great record

Im with you marlau!!! :)

do you think he'll release the second album BEFORE july?

I mean,in paris there will be a lot of people..I think 1h30 is too short for a big concert like paris,don't you think so?..

Not if he can pull one song out to 10 mins like he with with Love Today in Vancouver, that would mean he only needed to sing 9 songs LOL :)