MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think that we will be at all disappointed.

There is always that possiblity that his next album won't do as well as LICM, but if not, I'll still support him and look forward to the next album!!! ( if there were to be one)

That made me laugh.

Inspiration is an odd thing that cannot bear refusal. Like water, it will always find a way.

A really good piece of work will be full of layers, however simple. The layers deliver themselves, and are often invisible. You might only notice one if your mood changed, or the light, or years might have passed.

It takes time for things to percolate to the surface, releasing their potency.

Sometimes the layers are in the observer.

And there are layers of many kinds everywhere all the time.

Like dust.

In any other world you could tell the difference

Layers of truths, layers of experience and doubt;

inner conflict a draught that keeps the fire burning.

I so hope that there are more songs of the calibre of Any Other World, and rather think there will be.

We're in for some serious paradigm shifting in these times, and do need songs to keep us company amid tempests and shifting sands.

Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in...

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_opinion?id=161299088

oh I hope he's not under pressure because of all of us...

Mika, we will be so happy, just for you to make your second album, it doesn't matter when, because we will always be your fans!!!!:wink2:

I know he probably won't read this, but just in case:naughty:

oh I hope he's not under pressure because of all of us...

Mika, we will be so happy, just for you to make your second album, it doesn't matter when, because we will always be your fans!!!!:wink2:

I know he probably won't read this, but just in case:naughty:

absolutely take your time Mika baby I know it'll be worth the wait!!!!

• 1 month later...
Sexy.. :wink2: But Mika's sexy anyway.. :das:

I made an pic of mika with an plophat.. But I have to scan it , so i'll post it later.. But believe me, it's sooooo crazy!! :naughty:

omg, I want to see that pic! :naughty:

I'm sure it's crazy!! :roftl:

thank you!! soo cool..soo sweet,soo humble...sooo patient!!!:mf_lustslow:

I agree! That was great. I don't mind waiting for him to do his album. I'm sure it won't be too long now before he releases it. Maybe he'll get it ready for Christmas! Imagine Santa's sleigh, weighed down with Mika albums? The poor reindeer wouldn't be able to get off the ground!!!

I agree! That was great. I don't mind waiting for him to do his album. I'm sure it won't be too long now before he releases it. Maybe he'll get it ready for Christmas! Imagine Santa's sleigh, weighed down with Mika albums? The poor reindeer wouldn't be able to get off the ground!!!

Cool.

Reindeers in cartoon motion:naughty:Christmas in cartoon motion:lmfao:

to be honest i can't to hear what the new songs are gonna sound like, and i've been trying to imagine in my head what the studio versions of "How Much Do You Love Me" and "Holy Johnny" are gonna sound like and wheather he'll release them or not. but have said that lets not put pressure on mika he needs time to rest from the magical ride that "Life In Cartoon Motion" gave him

Cool.

Reindeers in cartoon motion:naughty:Christmas in cartoon motion:lmfao:

Lol.. Dark purple reindeers, eating lollipops.. :lmfao: And santa eating a lollipop, and wearing a Mika-shirt, and a Mika-hoodie, and skinny jeans.. :mf_lustslow: I would really love that sort of Christmas.. :wub2:

Or Mika being Santa.. that is even better!