Thank You to Mister M for the gig and the after show party on the 28 Feb

allegra

This is my first serious speech in the forum because my written english is a bit limited.

SINCERELY THANK YOU TO MISTER M

and thanks to his tour manager, thanks to his family, thanks to the band, thanks to the crew

for the wonderful gig and for the unexpected after show party.

london2008415xx3.jpg

and...

FORGIVE US

You gave us the opportunity to be your guests... but our conduct was just like a "fans"...

so forgive us for the constant asking for pictures and autographs during the party.

Don't blame us please.

We are used to act as fans (queuing for hours, being pushed during the gig, waiting for you in the cold at the backstage door...) so being treated like guests and acting like that was totally unexpected to us.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

Please don't cry if you did not talk with him at the party, don't cry if

you did not take a picture with him...

what's really important is that he remembers us.

We are a lot, it is impossible that he remembers every single person...

and during the party we were a lot of people...

but he remembers US... that's what's important...

so add your thank you to our favourite songwriter please... and RELAX TAKE IT EASY

Edited by allegra
Last edited by dcdeb; 05-03-2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: added photo and moved to front page news

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Alle! :thumb_yello: I wasn't there though, but as far as I've been told I agree with everything you said!

Thanks for giving to us fans this unique wonderful opportunity to share such a special moment with you.:wub2:

THANKS a lot, Allegra ,and Mika , i feel sorry because you didn't manage to have a party with us as you wanted: it's our fault, but it was impossible for us to make the police.

Hope you'll take some rest and organize another meeting in the future!

I wasn't at the party but THANK YOU for a truly amazing gig. It was fantastic and I loved every second of it. THANK YOU for giving me the oppotunity to go back to school on Friday and boast to all my friends that I had seen the coolest man alive. THANK YOU for singing your little heart out and letting me sing mine out too. THANK YOU for giving everyone at that gig a taste of what life as Mika is like. Moreover THANK YOU for being YOU.:wub2:

This is my first serious speech in the forum because my written english is a bit limited.

and thanks to his tour manager, thanks to his family, thanks to the band, thanks to the crew

and...

FORGIVE US

You gave us the opportunity to be your guests... but our conduct was just like a "fans"...

so forgive us for the constant asking for pictures and autographs during the party.

Don't blame us please.

We are used to act as fans (queuing for hours, being pushed during the gig, waiting for you in the cold at the backstage door...) so being treated like guests and acting like that was totally unexpected to us.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

so add your thank you to our favourite songwriter please... and RELAX TAKE IT EASY

yes, Mika is a real gentleman...and you also, Allegra were precious for resolving the situation:wink2:

THANK YOU!:wub2:

btw,I have a pic of Caos&Order{guess who's who}:naughty:

ok privacy! XD

Well said Allegra and thanks to Mr M and Mr John !!:wub2:

John is really a very nice guy cause he gave us hot choco and doughnuts !

And thanks for Mika who is so sweet and invited us to drink a beer with him !

Allegra were precious for resolving the situation:wink2:

Avoca do the job.. i just helped her

greta togli subito la foto per favore... privacy please, no picture please, per favore...

Yes, thanks. It was a really nice gesture. And thanks to Avoca and Allegra who remembered some of us.

hi producer, special thank to Avoca, she is the boss...

and...

FORGIVE US

Don't blame us please.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

Thanks for a great post Allegra. And thanks for being the way you are: nice, generous, funny, normal....

Thank you Mika, for a fantastic gig, an amazing chance to meet afterwards, and in general for an incredible year.

Thanks for making me re-discover so many things that I'd forgotten about myself, and for discovering so many great people through your music.

I'm so glad that thanks to this curly haired stick insect:roftl: not only have I become a "fangirl" for the first time in my life at the ripe old age of 36, but also made so many great friends in the process.

As I was saying to someone on thursday: being to a gig with a friend or 2 can not compare to going with a bunch of MFC'ers, it's just so much fun to be there with likeminded people (most of the time anyway,LOL), and it adds to the whole experience.

So thanks to everyone:wub2: .

Thanks for the thank you thread Allegra. I feel the same!

I'm also grateful that you were able to work with M to sort out some extra passes. It just wouldn't have been right if those people weren't there.

Yes! Thanks Allegra for starting this thread! Thank you so much Mika for doing this for your fans! It really shows how amazing you are as a person.. And although I didn't get a chance to go to the afterparty I still had the time of my life at this gig and will always remember it.. Mika puts on an amazing show..

Mika thank you for everything!

Hey Allegra.

Guess I owe the biggest thanks here, to you, Avoca, Mika and John.

To you and Avoca; you guys were my angels, managing to turn a disasterous night into the best of my life. I cannot ever thank you enough. Love you both.

To John; don't think I've ever met a nicer guy as you, with maybe two exceptions, but you already know them, guess I should you the 3 Amigos, heh heh. Thank you for letting me attend this fantastic celebration of a great 18 months. Anytime you need anything taken anywhere, I'll always be at your service.

Mika; I know the final decision was yours, and I will always be eternally grateful to you for that. You are an incredibly kind and gracious person, and I hope I've entertained you as much you have me over the last few months. Always have big love for you big guy.

Avoca do the job.. i just helped her

greta togli subito la foto per favore... privacy please, no picture please, per favore...

hi producer, special thank to Avoca, she is the boss...

She knows I love her :wink2: We have "history":naughty:

nothing more to say for me !!

my fellow mfcer's know the heart ache i am going through right now in my life

mika you made one girl forget her troubles and ................................. :tears:

back in a bit when i have had time to get my head together

sorry

Allega, i owe you so many thanks for the gig on the 26th, you re wonderful and very very sweet.

Thank you to Mika for making my first gig the best thing that have happened in my life for a very long time. will never forget that.

Thank you Mika for being such a kind person. Thank you for your wonderful tour in which I had the pleasure of watching you perform twice (and meet you at Brixton). Overall, thank you for being yourself. You are a fantastic role model to us all and your individuality along with your lovely personality makes us love you more and more!

Thank you Mika for the after party!

It was a great gesture to all us fans.:wub2:

Our angels Allegra and Avoca deserve a special medal and the biggest hugs in the world for making it possible for us all to get the chance to get in. Thank you Allegra and Avoca!:wub2:

Thank you very much Mika, your management and family for organizing this after party. So sorry about how it turned out.

Thanks to the MFCers who enabled the unlucky others who did not have the chance to get the passes at the beginning! You have done a fantastic job and you put so much heart into solving the situation. Thank you :wub2: .