Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Helloooow!!

Hi! I'm here! Hi!...:roftl:

How was everyone's day?

Hello everyones!

I'm in a good mood!

Hello you both!!! :huglove: Muah Muah Muah!!! I feel in an extra loving mood today! :huglove:

I'm in a good mood too Taylor!! yay! :flowers2:

Hey Brittany!!! :huglove: How are you!!? im good!! :bleh:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*points viciously*

You there!!!

...How have your performances been going?:biggrin2:

:naughty:

Good...though last night was a test. The two main characters were late for an entrance and I was on stage! I had to cover for them. That is seriously the scariest thing to be put on the spot like that.:blink:

Hello you both!!! :huglove: Muah Muah Muah!!! I feel in an extra loving mood today! :huglove:

:huglove: Hello Vanessa!

Hey Brittany!!! :huglove: How are you!!? im good!! :bleh:

Hahah! I'm glad to see that you're in such a good mood! Yay!

I'm okay, thanks! :]

Good...though last night was a test. The two main characters were late for an entrance and I was on stage! I had to cover for them. That is seriously the scariest thing to be put on the spot like that.:blink:

:huglove: Hello Vanessa!

Oh gosh! How long were did you have to stall??

I know, it's scary just o be PERFORMING...but when you have to cover up and do all that extra stuff that you didn't even rehearse....agh. Sorry.

I'd say less than a minute...but it feels MUCH longer...

It. Sure. Does.

I forgot the lines to this one short performance that we had to do in theater class...and it sucks because I wrote the script!!:roftl:

The guy I was performing with looked at me like I was a lunatic when I started stumbling and making up stuff...:naughty:

Hey everyone!!!

Yeah Vanessa we'll find time really soon to hang out!!! This weekend is a bit busy, but I might find time on Sunday! And next weekend I'm going to be in Palm Desert, and the next weekend I'm free, then the next weekend I hope I'll see youuuuuuuu a mi casa :thumb_yello: hahaha.

WOOOOOO I just completed the first lesson of online drivers class (:

(yeah I know, I'm a year and a half behind)

Hey everyone!!!

Yeah Vanessa we'll find time really soon to hang out!!! This weekend is a bit busy, but I might find time on Sunday! And next weekend I'm going to be in Palm Desert, and the next weekend I'm free, then the next weekend I hope I'll see youuuuuuuu a mi casa :thumb_yello: hahaha.

Ahahah...you're not as behind as me. I don't really want to drive though. I think it's scary, the thought of me driving.:naughty:

I'll probably accidentally run over some innocent soul, knowing me.

Ahahah...you're not as behind as me. I don't really want to drive though. I think it's scary, the thought of me driving.:naughty:

I thought that at first too...but it gets much much easier as you do it more and more...

*heart tugs at puppy whimpering next door* He's all awone...I want to jump the fence and hug him...:tears:

I thought that at first too...but it gets much much easier as you do it more and more...

*heart tugs at puppy whimpering next door* He's all awone...I want to jump the fence and hug him...:tears:

Awww! Go! Go hug it!

Well, no, don't because you'll probably be arrested...

Maybe play Mika music really loud so you can cheer it up?

Poor thing.:sad:

Awww! Go! Go hug it!

Well, no, don't because you'll probably be arrested...

Maybe play Mika music really loud so you can cheer it up?

Poor thing.:sad:

I KNOW!!! :crybaby: He's still crying....he's this little chocolate lab puppy and awww...its too sad...

*hugs own dog*

*goes outside with stereo and turns on Relax*

Hey everyone!!!

Amanda!!!!

I got it I got it I got it!!!!!!!! :groupwave:

hahah

Ooooo so fancy :naughty:

haha you'll never guess who I'll go dressed as :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yayy!! haha, yes, im going for sure :naughty:

how are you? you 17 year old :das:

I KNOW!!! :crybaby: He's still crying....he's this little chocolate lab puppy and awww...its too sad...

*hugs own dog*

*goes outside with stereo and turns on Relax*

Hahahah!:roftl:

Poooor thing! Someone needs to stop ignoring him and play with it!

Why are puppies so cute? I don't understand it.:wub2:

Hahahah!:roftl:

Poooor thing! Someone needs to stop ignoring him and play with it!

Why are puppies so cute? I don't understand it.:wub2:

That's the thing. There's nobody home with him...:sad:

I KNOW!!! puppies melt my heart. I just want to pick them all up and hug and kiss them all....:wub2: :wub2:

Awwwwww. Yeah that's kinda how I feel! In one way, I'm terrified at the prospect of driving, but on the other hand, all of my friends are great drivers, so I think I'll be ok!

Amanda!!!!

I got it I got it I got it!!!!!!!! :groupwave:

hahah

Ooooo so fancy

haha you'll never guess who I'll go dressed as :blush-anim-cl:

yayy!! haha, yes, im going for sure

how are you? you 17 year old :das:

YAY!!! Wow, you got it already!!! Hehehehe yeaaaaaaaay!!! I'm SO glad that you can (: Hahaha um, someone by the name of Mica? no, Michael?...no, I can't think of it! Haha :roftl: YAY!!! It's going to be AMAZINGGGG!!! WOOOO !!!

I am doing great (: For some reason I feel like I've digressed a year...I kinda feel more childish, because I couldn't stop laughing today for no reason haha. AH I GOTS ME A NEWW PHONEEE :naughty:

That's the thing. There's nobody home with him...:sad:

I KNOW!!! puppies melt my heart. I just want to pick them all up and hug and kiss them all....:wub2: :wub2:

Really, they just :blush-anim-cl:! Well, now that I think about it...all baby animals are amazingly cute!! I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but I can't think of any.:naughty:

My mom says I have to get off and clean my room and other stuff...Bleh. I'll be back later...

All right...I'm off for right now...

Gotta go perform for *sniffles* the second to last time!

I'm gonna be seeing Amy there! She's coming and sleeping over tonight. I'll say hi for you all, since I'm assuming you'd want me to!

Aww yay!!! How funn!! yes, please say hello to her!

haha, well have fun at the show tonight!! I hope it goes well!

:huglove: bye!

Awwwwww. Yeah that's

kinda how I feel! In one way, I'm terrified at the prospect of driving, but on the other hand, all of my friends are great drivers, so I think I'll be ok!

YAY!!! Wow, you got it already!!! Hehehehe yeaaaaaaaay!!! I'm SO glad that you can Hahaha um, someone by the name of Mica? no, Michael?...no, I can't think of it! Haha YAY!!! It's going to be AMAZINGGGG!!! WOOOO !!!

I am doing great (: For some reason I feel like I've digressed a year...I kinda feel more childish, because I couldn't stop laughing today for no reason haha. AH I GOTS ME A NEWW PHONEEE :naughty:

:yay: :roftl:hahaha

It's gonna be SOO FUNNN! :insane: hahah it'll be amazing, really :naughty:

Aww haha! Well maybe you got happier :naughty: laughing more is good! haha

new phone yay!!

All right...I'm off for right now...

Gotta go perform for *sniffles* the second to last time!

I'm gonna be seeing Amy there! She's coming and sleeping over tonight. I'll say hi for you all, since I'm assuming you'd want me to! :wink2:

Ooops, didn't see this one. Goodluck, once again! Yay, Amy! I've never really met her in person, though. Oh well. Have fun w/ the sleepover.:wink2:

Awwwwww. Yeah that's kinda how I feel! In one way, I'm terrified at the prospect of driving, but on the other hand, all of my friends are great drivers, so I think I'll be ok!

Yeahhh...my friends are good drivers too....so I should be ok. But I'm still not sure.:naughty:

Ok, I really have to go now. Talk to you all later!

:yay: :roftl:hahaha

It's gonna be SOO FUNNN! :insane: hahah it'll be amazing, really :naughty:

Aww haha! Well maybe you got happier :naughty: laughing more is good! haha

new phone yay!!

YEP!!! Hehehehehe (:

Probably, I was just really hyper earlier, but I have to take a practice ACT tomorrow morning, so I'm not in such a great mood... bleh.

yepppppp I haven't used it yet though because it hasn't been activated but I'm excited :punk:

YEP!!! Hehehehehe (:

Probably, I was just really hyper earlier, but I have to take a practice ACT tomorrow morning, so I'm not in such a great mood... bleh.

yepppppp I haven't used it yet though because it hasn't been activated but I'm excited :punk:

oo cool! haha

I have to take the CAHSEE tests next week :thumbdown: but theyre supposedly really easy, its just that the whole school gets out at like 12:30 except for the sophomores who have to stay later and take the tests and then they can leave. And its two days in a row! ughhhhh

haha

what're you doing on sunday night-ish??

oo cool! haha

I have to take the CAHSEE tests next week :thumbdown: but theyre supposedly really easy, its just that the whole school gets out at like 12:30 except for the sophomores who have to stay later and take the tests and then they can leave. And its two days in a row! ughhhhh

haha

what're you doing on sunday night-ish??

Oh the CAHSEE, I remember that! It's sooo boring, you'll do amazingly well on it though, really easy (: I remember my essay prompt, it was something like "Write about your fave. place in the world" haha.

I'm going to the Ducks hockey game! sorry ):