Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
AHHH Did you guys see the tease on Mikasounds? The one about him doing secret shows in LA soon?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zomg I hope he'll actually do a small acoustic show sooon :wub2:

wait. what?! he is?!?!?! seriously :jawdrop: ive been grounded from the comp, and i cant go on at home still (im in class right now) OMG SERIOUSLY THO?!

well he better .. lol. i hope he does tho :blush-anim-cl:

I knowww, I hope he does as well!!!

Ok this is a totally random thing, but whatever:

So my school's winter formal is coming up (well in 2 months) but girls are already starting to ask guys. I don't like anyone right now, so it's kinda hard to decide which friend to ask as just a friend. I was considering this guy who is a good friend of mine and who is really nice, but there are two problems: (1) He's quite awkward, and strange, so I don't know if he would be a good dance date, (2) He likes me, so it might be really weird to ask him...

So then I was considering this other friend who is one of the nicest guys in the world, and he's most likely gay (of course, because all nice guys are, right?). One problem: I didn't know, but one of my friends wants to ask him as well. She doesn't know, but HE HATES dancing (that's another reason why I want to ask him, because I hate dancing as well)...and she likes dancing, so I don't know if she would have fun...

WHO SHOULD I ASK??? The guy who would say yes but it might be a very awkward night OR the nice guy who isn't awkward but might be asked by someone else first...? :roftl:

EDIT!!!: This was supposed to quote Brittany's post of "We have to plan it this time" about the mini meetup thingie, but I forgot to press the "quote message in reply button. I do that a lot..

:lol3: :lol3:

Maybe, just a little :rolls_eyes:

We're a good team of super infused procrastionation energies :bond: :kachinga:

Edited by findingmywords

I knowww, I hope he does as well!!!

Ok this is a totally random thing, but whatever:

So my school's winter formal is coming up (well in 2 months) but girls are already starting to ask guys. I don't like anyone right now, so it's kinda hard to decide which friend to ask as just a friend. I was considering this guy who is a good friend of mine and who is really nice, but there are two problems: (1) He's quite awkward, and strange, so I don't know if he would be a good dance date, (2) He likes me, so it might be really weird to ask him...

So then I was considering this other friend who is one of the nicest guys in the world, and he's most likely gay (of course, because all nice guys are, right?). One problem: I didn't know, but one of my friends wants to ask him as well. She doesn't know, but HE HATES dancing (that's another reason why I want to ask him, because I hate dancing as well)...and she likes dancing, so I don't know if she would have fun...

WHO SHOULD I ASK??? The guy who would say yes but it might be a very awkward night OR the nice guy who isn't awkward but might be asked by someone else first...? :roftl:

well i do see a bit of a dilema here. lol. umm i say all guys right now suck and should die. no, actually just this on guy who should get outta my head.. and thoughts, and dissapear. lol. hmm well maybe talk to youre friend about her asking the one friend, saying shed have more fun w/ the other friend, and go with the gay guy. theyre always the best xD. but who would you have more fun with.?

ive got a question. what would you do if 3 of your friends told the guy u like that you like him and he hasnt really talked to you since?

well i do see a bit of a dilema here. lol. umm i say all guys right now suck and should die. no, actually just this on guy who should get outta my head.. and thoughts, and dissapear. lol. hmm well maybe talk to youre friend about her asking the one friend, saying shed have more fun w/ the other friend, and go with the gay guy. theyre always the best xD. but who would you have more fun with.?

ive got a question. what would you do if 3 of your friends told the guy u like that you like him and he hasnt really talked to you since?

I guess I'd have more fun with the gay guy just because he's really interesting to talk to. Hmm, I shall see. Haha.

Hmm, that's an interesting situation to be in. Does he know that you know that they told him? Because if he doesn't know that you know then you should just say hi to him and act like nothing ever happened...

EDIT!!!: This was supposed to quote Brittany's post of "We have to plan it this time" about the mini meetup thingie, but I forgot to press the "quote message in reply button. I do that a lot..

:lol3:

Maybe, just a little

We're a good team of super infused procrastionation energies :bond: :kachinga:

:lmfao:

That we are. :naughty:

Of course I'm down :lol3:

(Watch, this won't even happen)

Join the team.:cool:

I guess I'd have more fun with the gay guy just because he's really interesting to talk to. Hmm, I shall see. Haha.

Hmm, that's an interesting situation to be in. Does he know that you know that they told him? Because if he doesn't know that you know then you should just say hi to him and act like nothing ever happened...

i think he does. and b4 that, he had a guess i liked him, and he was fine. so maybe its nothing, i havent seen him since, but that could be because he has wrestling now. but idk, i just feel like he could have been avoiding me

• 2 weeks later...

ugg, so this evening in sacramento was my grandparents anniversery party, and when we were leaving, i could smell smoke from outside, and i just thought it was cigarette smoke, then when we were in the car, i still smelt it, and it was just really smokey out, and i coughed all the way home and stuff and my throat is still burning and ugg!

i know this has no meaning to any of you guys because you guysare all farther down in cali then me, and dont play my schools football team in the playoffs, but anyways, we had lost all our wins earlier in the season, then we won them back and we are in the playoffs now (and we bumped out a school called Colfax HS) and its really exciting for everyone here!