Hello :)

katieberry

I just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I'm Katie, I'm 18, I study art at college and I live in the west midlands in England. THERE :thumb_yello:

No, I can do better than that...

But really, I'm excited to finally be a part of this amazing fan club. I heard a lot of people talking about it in Brixton, (28th feb) which was only my second gig :( And, I'm sure like many of you, if I wasn't a broke student I'd have followed him on his tour! I've been a dedicated fan atleast since late Jan 07. Got Life in Cartoon Motion the DAY it came out (5th feb?) and I have and love the DVD. I also met him in Brixton which, well, there are no words to explain how amazing that was. He's so lovely!

Love the music, love the lyrics, LOVELOVELOVE MIKA! So I thought I'd fit in here?

I'm gonna have to get used to this forum shizz, but I kinda like it already :)

So yep, hello :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you'll fit in here perfectly:wink2:

You went ONLY to two gigs? Enough ppl here haven't seen him live...Me neither...In november he was in Amsterdam, and I got tickets but became ill and was taken to hospital at the 10th. He played in Hmh on november 11:shocked: But I'm going to see him in July, and no one's gonna stop me now:wink2: