The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Which would be like 3 shots?

Try playing a drinking game to Love Today. Every time he says "love" have a drink.

Video tape please. :wink2:

kthxbye

:naughty:

Ever done a drinking game to the doco to LiveICM? Every time he whinges, take a shot...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooooo everyone,

Oh and my video finally loaded and it already has one view haha.

Yay *goes to look for it*

And morning all.

fyi OD DST changes on April 1st (I had to look it up )

Really? My mum said it changes on the 21st (which I thought was weird)

Hmm, but google is telling me "DST End: Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:00:00 am AWDT" ... even weirder...

Bananas are soft but Nutella is softer. If I tip my jar upside down the Nutella will come oozing out... now if I peel my banana, well if it oozed out I'd be a little sketched out.

LOL!

I HAAAATEEEEE getting sprayed by this fountain. It's not because it's pond water, in fact if it was just pond water I'd be a little more okay with it... but it's not...

Okay I finally found a picture online of what it looks like in the winter:

icejo8.jpg

Yuuuuck!

Loool! :bleh:

Can I join this thread? Because I do an awesome australisn accent.

Of course -welcome! :naughty:

ack I couldn't sign into mfc or any thing!

my computer suddenly thought it was 1994!

:blink:

Hahaha mine is in a ziplock baggie still.

:roftl:

my confetti is everywhere. its in my purse, my suitcase, on my shrine , on the floor, in Ritchie's wallet, in my socks,they are probably still vaccuming it in the Orpheum !!!

:roftl:

He complained about the "chaffing" non-stop.

Hahaha, I love that :roftl:

My cousin is a sandwich artist at Subway... she even writes our names on the wrapping paper...

Names on wrapping paper?

Ooooooh!!! If I ask very very very nicely. could you get one for me? But only if it's the Jap version...

I could burn you a whole lot of stuff... like The Forum recordings, or every bit of stuff he did on video while he was in Oz...

Sure! That would be awesome - I frigging hope it is the jap one...

There's a ridiculous sculpture near Wellington... they made it out of the old bridge (after it collapsed of course)...

LOL! That is really weird...

Ever done a drinking game to the doco to LiveICM? Every time he whinges, take a shot...

Nope.... because I don't drink yet. :naughty: I get to have my first one in three weeks though in Europe.

I'm really nervous about going.

I think my best friends favorite line from the DVD was when Mika said he's "getting all b*tchy." He sat there smiling hoping he'd say it again. :roftl: I bought him the DVD for his birthday so now he can listen to that as much as he wants. Silly little loser that I love so much. :roftl:

Lol!

Hmm ... I've been ebay searching ...

This one (don't know where its from) has the same symbols above the LiCM as the Red Dot one ... but it has no extra tracks, just the 10 ..

And this one, the actual Japanese one, has no symbols ...

Do you still want a copy if it turns out it only has 10 songs?

Names on wrapping paper?

Sure! That would be awesome - I frigging hope it is the jap one...

Yep... I've gotten a sandwich from Subway a few times and it says tegan on it... I look at Dad and say "Amme?"... he noods...

Yayness! We will get something sorted for that then if it is...

Oh, and I remember hte campus talk a while back... here's CSU... where I used to go to uni (before i graduated of course)...

http://www.csu.edu.au/about/maps/pdfs/csu-bathurst.pdf

I had classes in: E1, S1, S15, S7, S8, C2, C3 (Library), C7, C8, W9...

N1... Allen House... with it's narrow halls and lecturers..

And JOV... and Towers... and Windradyne... and New and Old Diggings... Never had accomodation on campus but did stay in W/dyne and JOV... oh, and good old dining hall (got a few free meals there... even though I wasn't self catered... or on campus...)

And C4... remember seeing Wil Anderson and Tripod in there... and Oktoberfest... and Gerling... and Dag night in first year...

Memories... :tears:

Anyways... I better get to bed... I might be called in tomorrow... Y & GN all! :huglove:

Really? My mum said it changes on the 21st (which I thought was weird)

Hmm, but google is telling me "DST End: Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:00:00 am AWDT" ... even weirder...

In Vic its the 6th apparently (which is what I should have typed :blush-anim-cl: )

According to my good buddy, Victoriaonline

http://www.vic.gov.au/VictoriaOnline?action=content&id=4388&image_id=371&pageTitle=Daylight+Saving+Dates

Yep... I've gotten a sandwich from Subway a few times and it says tegan on it... I look at Dad and say "Amme?"... he noods...

Oh no - that poor Amme girl? :no:

Oh, and I remember hte campus talk a while back... here's CSU... where I used to go to uni (before i graduated of course)...

http://www.csu.edu.au/about/maps/pdfs/csu-bathurst.pdf

I had classes in: E1, S1, S15, S7, S8, C2, C3 (Library), C7, C8, W9...

N1... Allen House... with it's narrow halls and lecturers..

And JOV... and Towers... and Windradyne... and New and Old Diggings... Never had accomodation on campus but did stay in W/dyne and JOV... oh, and good old dining hall (got a few free meals there... even though I wasn't self catered... or on campus...)

And C4... remember seeing Wil Anderson and Tripod in there... and Oktoberfest... and Gerling... and Dag night in first year...

Memories... :tears:

You had a Dam? And Golf course? And a "Early Childhood Intervention Service"? :naughty: (Wtf is that, btw?)

Ahh, nobody exciting like that performs at my uni, they all go to UWA :tears:

Sure, why not... I try not to use my original one...

Now I'm going... night!

Okey dokey (yeah .. damn, that sounds weird ... *blames self for ruining perfectly good phrase*), will try and get to Red Dot tomorrow :wink2:

In Vic its the 6th apparently (which is what I should have typed :blush-anim-cl: )

According to my good buddy, Victoriaonline

http://www.vic.gov.au/VictoriaOnline?action=content&id=4388&image_id=371&pageTitle=Daylight+Saving+Dates

VictoriaOnline! :roftl:

And I am supposed to be doing a last minute assignment. *glares at distracting MFC* *glares at distracting MSN that she is lurking in but refraining from talking in as a futile attempt to feel like she is working*

Oh no - that poor Amme girl?

You had a Dam? And Golf course? And a "Early Childhood Intervention Service"? :naughty: (Wtf is that, btw?)

Ahh, nobody exciting like that performs at my uni, they all go to UWA :tears:

Okey dokey (yeah .. damn, that sounds weird ... *blames self for ruining perfectly good phrase*), will try and get to Red Dot tomorrow :wink2:

Amme is in no way poor... she's quite a bitch when she wants to be... she bought a pet snake to scare er brother in law off... but he's an arsehole so it's okay...

Yep... but no-one ever swims in JOV dam... full of algae... and most likely crap...

Wagga got a swimming pool... we got a golf course... WTF?!

Early Intervention is basically for children who are diagnosed with learnin difficulties, autism etc...basically anything that would make it hard for kids to keep up with the others at school (learning wise)... I never went in there... that was only for Early Childhood students and I was Primary...

It's not often we got anyone decent... though I remember seeing a D*A*A*S poster in the bar... that was early 90's...

Oh, and thanks for that...

Hello everyone , beddies approaches for me :punk:

Mad time zones when you think about it .... :boxed: , some people getting up some going to sleep .. ok thats my deep thoughts for the day :roftl:

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ybr_bt&va=mr+ed&sz=all

Mr ED .. was this an aussie tv programme?

Noooooo... Mr Ed would be an American show... we dpon't make stupid shows about talking horses...

Just stupid shows about a kangaroo who is as useful as MacGyver...

Oh, and don't strain yourself there... :naughty:

Mr ED .. was this an aussie tv programme?

I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Loved it!!!!!!!!!

Bec :boxed: You went to Mt Franklin... I did tell you the superstition didn't I??

Did anything weird happen???

Hey you could've called in to see me .. it's only 45 minutes away

I love it there btw.. it's really nice..

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tiptoes into thread*

*doesn't notice*

66421-large.jpg

:roftl: DODGY....

I don't think I watched Skippy often, but I remember it.

"What's that Skip? Dad's fallen down the dunny and needs our help?"