The Australian Thread: Part Ten

You don't fall into the 'dating a younger man' category yet. A younger man has to be at least 6 years younger for it to be gasp-worthy.. And I don't think a 14 year old could make you throw out your morals :roftl:

I think it has to be 10 years to be gasp-worthy.....actually anything more than 10 years is creepy:wink2:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...got side tracked watching Neighbours....I know, I know, it's a bit tragic :blush-anim-cl:

no plans tonight...except for some tasty beverages....too damn hot for anything else....it's just not right I tell you, it should not be this hot in Melbourne half way through March:sweatdrop: ....getting an early start down to Sorrento tomorrow so I can burn to a crisp...that's me white, red, peel, white....forget brown

lol

Tan!

Are you a neighbours addict? I can't watch it anymore.. it's too corny.. but tell me - Is Harold still there?? :lmfao:

And I'm the same. I never tan. I need to practice gradual tanning rather than 1 day in the sun.. :naughty:

I might be wrong, but if Sorrento is down on the great ocean road then Sorrento's nice.. :blush-anim-cl:

Herrrooooooo!

I often wonder the same thing...

Where's PamRam?

Hurro!!

I have no idea who most of those people are to be honest!! :roftl:

I have a dilemma: signatures allow only 2 images and I don't want to get rid of "Camika" crossing out tour dates nor my whiney countdown since Mika was last here, yet I want to add the 'Vote for me in the MTV Australia Music Awards' image with a hyperlink to the voting site but I can't merge the countdown image with anything because that changes every day when it gets updated and I don't want to merge the voting image with anything else because it needs to be hyperlinked. :sneaky2:

Depending on age.. :naughty:

The way it's going, we might have to put in some money to fly him here for a show on HK's Verandah..

We can get him on a budget airline. :naughty:

I have a dilemma: signatures allow only 2 images and I don't want to get rid of "Camika" crossing out tour dates nor my whiney countdown since Mika was last here, yet I want to add the 'Vote for me in the MTV Australia Music Awards' image with a hyperlink to the voting site but I can't merge the countdown image with anything because that changes every day when it gets updated and I don't want to merge the voting image with anything else because it needs to be hyperlinked. :sneaky2:

That *is* a dilemma! Unless you just edit the Camika image to include the other voting image and hyperlink the whole lot?

That means I would need to be at least 24 years old to qualify. I have a long way to go yet.

you can go for a person who is way way way older and get the same reaction though :naughty:

Go on, we all know you're just dying to date a 58 yo man :lmfao:

I think it has to be 10 years to be gasp-worthy.....actually anything more than 10 years is creepy

an 18 year old and a 24 year old is a bit :blink: but a 50 year old and a 56 year old is :thumb_yello: who cares..

So the older you get the bigger the age range needs to be.

For me, at 30 anything 6 years either way is :blink: *gasp worthy*

If I was to date a 20 or 40 year old it would be :jawdrop: *Jawdrop worthy* and yes, on the verge of creepy!

I struggle with weather in the late 20's..

Ohh photoshoot puppies time!! finally!

Puppies don't stay still :sneaky2::naughty:

But I got a few and will sneakly take more...

Are you a neighbours addict? I can't watch it anymore.. it's too corny.. but tell me - Is Harold still there?? :lmfao:

And I'm the same. I never tan. I need to practice gradual tanning rather than 1 day in the sun.. :naughty:

I might be wrong, but if Sorrento is down on the great ocean road then Sorrento's nice.. :blush-anim-cl:

Sorrentos about 30 mins from me... used to go there all there all the time...

Hello!!

Good timing!! I can wipe you off the "where are they now?" list I just made! :naughty:

i'm sorry!!

i was just reading through all the forums, to see what i had been missing out on.

i promise i'll write and revisit the forum more often.

:naughty:

That *is* a dilemma! Unless you just edit the Camika image to include the other voting image and hyperlink the whole lot?

I can do that if you want.. Would you want Camika to go on the left, right top or bottom of the MTV award pic?

i'm sorry!!

i was just reading through all the forums, to see what i had been missing out on.

Oh my goodness, I joined only a few weeks before you and I have 651 times the number of posts that you have. :roftl:

EDIT: I just noticed that your custom user title is "I'm addicted to the MFC". If you are, then what am I? :lmfao:

Hi emily!! *waves* How are you?

HELLO!!!:cheerful_h4h:

i'm good thanks, im dying in the heat, it was 40 degrees today!

..and how are you?

by the way, thanks for making me a mikamite :)

eeewww 40 degrees? I am so glad the Brisbane summer has been mild. The highest we ever got this time around was 36! :thumb_yello:

Puppies don't stay still :sneaky2::naughty:

But I got a few and will sneakly take more...

Sorrentos about 30 mins from me... used to go there all there all the time...

Wait until they're sleeping and then stomp and take the photo.. :naughty:

Sorrento's up there?? hmm.. I wonder what the name is of the place I'm thinking of then.

i'm sorry!!

Don't apologise!! We just like to gasbag in here!!

If a reaction is what I'm after it would be better to go for a 50 year old woman. :roftl:

Oh my.. geez.. If you did that.. I'd build you a shrine!!:roftl:

I can do that if you want.. Would you want Camika to go on the left, right top or bottom of the MTV award pic?

Don't worry, I'll just get rid of my countdown. I'll put it back up after the MTV Australia Awards when it'll be 10 and a half months and we'll have even more reason to whine. :naughty:

tee hee....yeah it is corny but I can't help myself :blush-anim-cl: ....Harold is still there, but not for long though.....Lou is doing his best to guilt him in to staying though!

Sorrento is up the other end just before Point Nepean on the mornington peninusla but it's still beautiful

Oh my goodness, I joined only a few weeks before you and I have 651 times the number of posts that you have. :roftl:

EDIT: I just noticed that your custom user title is "I'm addicted to the MFC". If you are, then what am I? :lmfao:

Over it :wink2:

Don't worry, I'll just get rid of my countdown. I'll put it back up after the MTV Australia Awards when it'll be 10 and a half months and we'll have even more reason to whine. :naughty:

We don't need much excuse to whine. We learnt from the best :mf_rosetinted:

yes, yes very tasty, but did you hear....he is leaving to go back to his music....oh and it's sad I know but I love Ryan Moloney (Toadie for those non Neighbours peoples):mf_lustslow:

sad.. :lmfao: I met Dr Carl Kennedy a few years ago. Because I am friends with Andrew Larkin..

Do you know who he is?? :naughty::fisch:

ok, sorry.

i hadn't been on for ages, and i didn't know how to post any forums or anything.

i'll change my custom user title then.

happy?