• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats a pretty damn good point

your sig if mika does win BLOODY HELL YEAH YOUR TOURING AUSTRALIA

my 500th post

Well done!! Seeya later!!!!!!!!!!

I got distracted elsewhere for awhile..

Seriously this official business must be close now..

Well done!! Seeya later!!!!!!!!!!

I got distracted elsewhere for awhile..

Seriously this official business must be close now..

G'day Kelzy. What sort of time is it in Australia at the moment anyway?:thumb_yello:

Going official: don't hold your breath. It seems to be taking forever.

G'day Kelzy. What sort of time is it in Australia at the moment anyway?:thumb_yello:

Hey Silver! How are you?

It's only early still! 10:20pm. What time is it there?

It's funny, we haven't mentioned official for a while now and I had almost forgotten about it!! :roftl: Hope it's this year :naughty:

Hey Silver! How are you?

It's only early still! 10:20pm. What time is it there?

It's funny, we haven't mentioned official for a while now and I had almost forgotten about it!! :roftl: Hope it's this year :naughty:

Hi Kelzy. It's 11:25 am here, gloomy (but not raining yet). Do you think I could become an honorary Aussie, maybe then I can get the rain thing to work for you?

Hi Kelzy. It's 11:25 am here, gloomy (but not raining yet). Do you think I could become an honorary Aussie, maybe then I can get the rain thing to work for you?

:roftl::roftl: We're having a heatwave right now so anything or anyone that makes it rain is my favourite new toy/best friend :naughty:

There's a honorary Aussie quiz you have to go through.:wink2:

Name an Aussie TV show

Name an Aussie singer/band

Name an Aussie Beer

Name something Australia is well known for

Name an Aussie Movie

What do you put on a BBQ

What are thongs

(Can't think of more - help me Aussies :roftl:)

loving the sig addition, Scut :) I voted for him......the other contenders are not that good, actually!

Kelzy made them. :thumb_yello:

I hope that he has a chance. If it was America I would say that 50 Cent ft. Justin Timberlake would win for sure but since it's Oz I think that Fergie or the Foo Fighters will win it.

Australian Citizenship Test

1. Do you understand the meaning, but are unable to explain the origin of, the term "died in the arse"?

_____________________________ ______

2. What is a bloody little beauty?

3. Are these terms related: chuck a sickie; chuck a spaz; chuck a U-ey?

4. Explain the following passage:

"In the arvo last Chrissy the relos rocked up for a barbie, some bevvies and a few snags. After a bit of a Bex and a lie down we opened the pressies, scoffed all the chockies, bickies and lollies. Then we drained a few tinnies and Mum did her block after Dad and Steve had a barney and a bit of biffo."

_____________________________ _____

5. Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume between flashing a brown eye and having a slash?

6. Complete the following sentences:

a) "If the van's rockin' don't bother .......

b) You're going home in the back of a .........

c) Fair crack of the...........

_____________________________ ____

7. I've had a gutful and I can't be fagged. Discuss

8. Have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a wedgie?

9. Do you have a friend or relative who has a car in their front yard "up on blocks"? Is his name Bruce and does he have a wife called Cheryl?

10. Does your family regularly eat a dish involving mincemeat, cabbage, curry powder and a packet of chicken noodle soup called either chow mein, chop suey or kai see ming?

11. What are the ingredients in a rissole?

12. Demonstrate the correct procedure for eating a Tim Tam.

13. Do you have an Aunty Irene who smokes 30 cigarettes a day and sounds like a bloke?

14. In any two-hour period have you ever eaten three-bean salad, a chop and two serves of pav washed down with someone else's beer that has been flogged from a bath full of ice?

15. When you go to a bring- your-own-meat barbie can you eat other people's meat or are you only allowed to eat your own?

16. What purple root vegetable beginning with the letter "b" is required by law to be included in a hamburger with the lot?

17. Do you own or have you ever owned a lawn mower, a pair of thongs, an Esky or Ugg boots?

18. Is it possible to "prang a car" while doing "circle work"?

19. Who would you like to crack on to?

20. Who is the most Australian: Kevin "Bloody" Wilson, John "True Blue" Williamson, Kylie Minogue or Warnie?

21. Is there someone you are only mates with because they own a trailer or have a pool?

22. What does sinkin piss at a mate’s joint and gettin paralised mean?

It would be cool to go around the V Festival and get some written signatures too

I just saw this... you should so put your vid in for this!

http://www.mtvawards.com.au/remake_chris_crocker.aspx

wigglesoperahousemika.jpg

wiggleharbourbridgemika.jpg

wigglelunaparkmika.jpg

wigglesayersrockmika.jpg

I loves them Kelz!

LOL! I love them! I like the last one best! And I love the faces lol lol! All different Mika-wiggle characters

And now for Mika dressed of his own accord:

Oh yes... I see it clearly now!

He is very Wiggle-esque, isn't he?

Well done!!!!.. And here's my contribution of proof Mika Loves the WIGGLES

wigglesworthymika.jpg

Noice!

Its not about teasing and getting bites surely .. I read the ediited comment too about a chance to get on an english person ....

And Kelty etc etc .. you know how much I like the aussies and this thread

I don't post on here to get a rise out of anyone... I'm sure you know me better than that...

BTW, It's called a joke... you know... where you say something and other people laugh because it's amusing?

Ringing any bells?

... I dunno, doesn't come off as a joke to me

Didn't to me either...

Oh yeah, I meant to say before teegs, I *love* that you can see the scan of that article is out of your scrapbook

*is jealous that she hadn't 'discovered' Mika when he was here, and thus missed scrapbook fodder collection opportunity*

Oh, and thank you Bianca...

It's called "Not having a life" :naughty:

And then when you replied it still seemed like you were 100% serious and then and implying that nico was silly for replying how she did ...

Meh...

Not the first time someone has misinterpreted something I've said... also not the first time I've gotten a bit serious about something someone else has said...

If she really wanted to piss me off, she could have said it seriously... :mf_rosetinted:

*searches Aussie thread fridge for dinner*

Lots of booze... don't you all ever eat?

No.

(or the silver Tegan as Tegan means doe like features in welsh)

Oh yes... silver Tegan...

How unbelievably clever of you Zoe.

Hey Everyone! Can I be an Honorary Aussie..please? I wub y'all

Course you can!

But I suspect that when we're 30 and people think we're 24 we won't be complaining so much.

Kelzy's right then...

Yeah, I say tell him you'll only vote if he tours...manipulate him just a little.

That's my plan... been doing it every time I see a voting thread... not that I would, I hate having to do all that...

I can't wait to see you harass the Crown security guys.

You know what? I'm not surprised that there are so many women on the MFC who are into younger men. Why? Because this is after all a forum dedicated to a 24-year-old man.

Oh, that should be fun... the cameras will be there...

I'm not... older men for me... Like Bruce (who is old enough to be my father... actually, he's older than my father!)

Isaac... though he's only 3 years older than me...

Martin... dunno how old he is, but he's defo older than me...

Mika's the only one my age... well, if we want to be technical about it, he's 2 months and 5 days older...

THE LIST

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. Rainbow Sky

#2. happikali

#3. FlamingoCrumbles

#4. Dangerous Kat

#5. Blue Sky

#6. Marty

#7. nagnoo94

#8. Michelle 2

#9. celticjules

#10. soangel

#11. born4mika

#12. nico collard

#13. deconstruction

#14. Scut Monkey

#15. Black Milk

#16. S2_redshiftlove

#17. Jolene

#18. mouselle

#19. PamRam

#20. Walzing Matilda

#21. Cranberries

#22. Pamelalala

#23. Emily 4 mika

#24. Mika is so sxc

#25. mollydog

#26. sweet-dreams

#27. wooden_sox

#28. lyraucia

#29. babyblue

#30. ZoZo The Terrible

#31. kristy5188

#32. Kelzy

#33. pinkoranges

#34. armande

#35. themetalmunchkin

#36. afazza

#37. MeekoInkah

#38. quatzxice

#39. chickadee

#40. Sweet Knees

#41. Aaurora

#42. senyorita12003

#43. Ju-Ju Lea

#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx

#45. Minda

#46 Oakie Doke

#47. kobiiiii

#48. Kateus

#49. mikas #1 fan

#50. riverbasil

#51. tiffany loves mika

#52. Tanya K

#53. xx_emily_x

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. FreddiesDouble

#2. Steph

#3. helen

#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)

#5. Wendi

#6. RosinaKiwi

#7. greta

#8. Mika4Life13

#9. artsyfartsy17

#10. englishrose

#11. PhotoJenic

#12. LA_fashionista

#13. charlottechristy

#14. elanorelle

The bold ones are he ones I've never seen around here... at least don't remember...

And I love the fact that I was the last official Mikamite to join our ranks before Syd... mouselle, Jols and Pamram were on here, but not actually Mikamites...

See Mika, you're guaranteed a sale of 53 tickets!

I astill think we should have an exclusive concert on the verandah... and Mika might even do a thpethial performance on the Scut pole!

I want to play "where are they now?" with this list... so I'll delete the ones that post often or I know they are irregulars.. Tell me if anyone else should be removed..

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#3. FlamingoCrumbles

#4. Dangerous Kat

#6. Marty

#7. nagnoo94

#8. Michelle 2

#9. celticjules

#11. born4mika

#15. Black Milk

#16. S2_redshiftlove

#19. PamRam

#20. Walzing Matilda

#21. Cranberries

#22. Pamelalala

#23. Emily 4 mika

#24. Mika is so sxc

#25. mollydog

#27. wooden_sox

#28. lyraucia

#29. babyblue

#31. kristy5188

#34. armande

#35. themetalmunchkin Turned up not long after!! hahah!

#36. afazza

#37. MeekoInkah

#38. quatzxice

#40. Sweet Knees

#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx

#45. Minda

#48. Kateus

#49. mikas #1 fan

#50. riverbasil

#51. tiffany loves mika

#53. xx_emily_x (must've known we were talking about her and posted!!)

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#2. Steph

#3. helen

#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)

Dangerous Kat was on here saying about not being able to go to the concert... seen her posts a few times after... B4M has been on once or twice in the last few months...

wooden_sox turned 18 that day... and forgot her ID and couldn't get in...

haven't seen Leezy... she's not been on in a long long long time...

Steph is banned...

And I miss armande!

Where's PamRam?

Hubby prob banned her from here...

That reminds me of JJ from The Biggest Loser. He had a fabby rant this week, sitting on the bed with the rest of his Black Team "You give me the sh*ts. You can go F**K off!" God I love JJ. And Cosi. I just LOVE THE SHOW IN GENERAL!! 10 minutes until it's on

Oh, you don't do you?

JJ is a male chauvinistic pig... and an arsehole...

Cosi is a little better... some of his commentaries are funny..

I love KB and Sambo... I love how he was talking about Sheridan a few weeks back, and he said "Ooooh, I went there!" - He was being a complete bitch! I loved it!

Is it Nico that is a BL fan, too? Didn't see Michael in the supermarket a week or so ago? Michael is sweet. And he's lost HEAPS of weight. He probably cried a bit too much, poor dear. Nice to see a sensitive chappie, though!

Yeah, saw him more like 2 weeks ago... He has... and I remember seeing him in the paper as being selected for Emus rugby either late last year or early this year... with his brothers...

Oh, and his brother Daniel (the one he talked about a lot) is unbelievably hot! I'd go him... even though he's 5 years younger than me...

He did cry a lot... I was talking to a customer about it and her sons work (or are frineds) with him, and they were giving him a hard time about crying... I felt bad for him, but it's good to see a man being sensitive... he has a really nice smile though... he just doesn't smile enough...

We had fish and chips cos it was hot..... so jealous of your fettucine carbonara though

We had fish and chips too.. well, I actually had a piece of fish...

*stops holding breath*

5. Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume between flashing a brown eye and having a slash?

I could never work this one out...

But I have a question... Bon Scott Acca Dacca or Brian Johnson Acca Dacca?

7. I've had a gutful and I can't be fagged. Discuss

I love this saying... am tempted to put it in my sig...

9. Do you have a friend or relative who has a car in their front yard "up on blocks"? Is his name Bruce and does he have a wife called Cheryl?

*imagines Bruce Campbell wearing a flannie shirt, fag hanging out his mouth with his arm around the waist of a woman with bleach blonde hair*

OG that's scary...

Bruce, sweetie... darling... NEVER WEAR FLANNELETTE!!!

11. What are the ingredients in a rissole?

*practices saying rissole*

18. Is it possible to "prang a car" while doing "circle work"?

Yes. I've never been so skilled as to ba able to do circle work... might be because I don't have a ute with 1/2 dozen aerials, spotties and a sh!tload of R M Williams and Wrangler stickers on the back window...

20. Who is the most Australian: Kevin "Bloody" Wilson, John "True Blue" Williamson, Kylie Minogue or Warnie?

Hmmmmm... hard...

I think it's a tie between Kev and Warnie...

Fush n chups are good.. I feel like a banana fritter now :blush-anim-cl: with maple syrup and ice cream..

Cook me one Bec

I would.... (since I could do one) if I hadn't been called in to work in 5 minutes.... that was hectic.

better late then never

Tell that to some of my uni lecturers.... once a work gets to a certain point of lateness there's no point handing it in :naughty:

And hello again all.

FY & GN! :huglove:

Oh, you don't do you?

JJ is a male chauvinistic pig... and an arsehole...

Cosi is a little better... some of his commentaries are funny..

I love KB and Sambo... I love how he was talking about Sheridan a few weeks back, and he said "Ooooh, I went there!" - He was being a complete bitch! I loved it!

Well.....JJ is purely for entertainment purposes. He's always looking at the camera after he makes his wise cracks, like a naughty boy who knows he's being cheeky and wants acceptance from his peers. I do laugh at him, though. But there is NO way he will be this weeks biggest loser, he is far too lazy.

I wish they showed the end of the water polo challenge :sneaky2: Blues will win for sure :wub2: Blue for life! Alison is just gorgeous. I love how she goes all :mf_lustslow: when Shannan or Commando takes their shirt off LOL

People left out of the weigh in this week : Bryce and Cosi. If blues don't win, they will leave Sam out. He's such a sweetie!

Sorry, but I'm just obsessed with TBL! Ack! 4.5 per week is not enough :naughty: