The Australian Thread: Part Ten

I know; it shows if I wear anything shorter than full-length pants.:naughty: I want to hold off telling the parents for as long as possible, though. They tend to disapprove of this sort of thing.

I'll photoshoot as soon as the scabbiness goes away...it's itching like crazy right now, so that should be soon.

You'll be the first to know when the pics are up.:thumb_yello:

Are you going to go to sleep or are you pulling an all-nighter?

Put plenty of ointment on it... it helps.

And since its 7am, all nighter. I need to get my body clock into sleeping early for the next few nights, so I can get up at 5.30 saturday, work, maybe nap then work again at midnight :naughty:

Worst shifts ever.... thankfully there's some overtime involved

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put plenty of ointment on it... it helps.

And since its 7am, all nighter. I need to get my body clock into sleeping early for the next few nights, so I can get up at 5.30 saturday, work, maybe nap then work again at midnight :naughty:

Worst shifts ever.... thankfully there's some overtime involved

*applies tons of ointment*

Graveyard shifts...sucky. But less people and more goofing around.:punk:

Graveyard shifts...sucky. But less people and more goofing around.:punk:

Thats right... we get away with so much more on the graveyard shifts and some rather..... interesting .... people go through the drive thru.

Thats right... we get away with so much more on the graveyard shifts and some rather..... interesting .... people go through the drive thru.

The mind boggles:roftl:

Do tell...:naughty:

Or not, because I'm off to class and won't be responding.:bleh:

Nice chatting with you, Soy Bean.:huglove:

Do tell...:naughty:

Or not, because I'm off to class and won't be responding.:bleh:

Nice chatting with you, Soy Bean.:huglove:

See ya later.

Soon I'm going to be up and about... planning to go to the gym around 9, then post office, into town and then back home to study,

Lets see how long I stick to that plan :naughty:

back home to study

:naughty:

Study

Yes, I remember that word. Open book, stare out of window, start reading magazine instead, make coffee, have a biscuit as well while I'm here in the kitchen, oh look there's still the breakfast things to wash up, read paper, go back and look at book again, write few notes, call friend, have lunch ......etc, shut book and go to bed:wink2:

Lobeman is wonderful...I curled his hair last week and almost died. The boy works Mika curls...well, just like Mika.:wub2:

:lmao:!!!

Here you go:

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

OMG! :shocked::boxed: NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! :tears:

Study

Yes, I remember that word. Open book, stare out of window, start reading magazine instead, make coffee, have a biscuit as well while I'm here in the kitchen, oh look there's still the breakfast things to wash up, read paper, go back and look at book again, write few notes, call friend, have lunch ......etc, shut book and go to bed:wink2:

It's changed quite a bit then. Now it's: Sit on MFC/internet all day occasionally thowing a guilty glance at book across the room. And dishes? Pshht.

Things have been interesting all night. Your other mother and I butted heads in a thread.. All in the name of MFC love of course. I think she still thinks I'm das-worthy.. Not sure.. :naughty:

She'd better :sneaky2: *shakes fist*

Oh it was only about the new MFC guidelines. I think it was just a case of Old world views vs New world views. Me being the OLD one

I think we debated quite civilly actually. :naughty:

*appears out of the nothingness of invisibility*

5.30am

*disappears again*

So you were on late last night too? No one here ever sleeps!

It's on my leg above my right ankle and it's the symbol I use to sign all my artwork with instead of writing out my entire name.

Sexy! I love ankle tatts and back tatts. :punk:

Not that I'd ever be allowed to get one. :sneaky2:

Study

Yes, I remember that word. Open book, stare out of window, start reading magazine instead, make coffee, have a biscuit as well while I'm here in the kitchen, oh look there's still the breakfast things to wash up, read paper, go back and look at book again, write few notes, call friend, have lunch ......etc, shut book and go to bed

It's changed quite a bit then. Now it's: Sit on MFC/internet all day occasionally thowing a guilty glance at book across the room. And dishes? Pshht.

Or sit at your uni library and use the free internet to browse the net, download 3 things simultaneously, talk on MSN and MFC post whore (as I am doing now :naughty:).

Bloody one-week loans with $5/day fine, I had to come in all the way to uni just to return a book. :sneaky2:

Graveyard shifts...sucky. But less people and more goofing around.

That's what I loved about working the 3am shift at Coles in the Deli. Not only was the supermarket dead empty, but there was no one else in the Deli with me so I got to do whatever I wanted. :thumb_yello:

(drink endless coffees, make ham sandwiches, eat salami and kabana and steal some cheese from the dairy department and have a long chat, go for smoko, make and cook my own pizza, get chatted up by drunks and get away with telling them to F off.. Oh and I'd do a bit of work. but I got paid double-time so it was the least that I could do for them.)

*tells arts to pm her back, write in the ppr thread, fix her msn, or get off lurker mode*

:wub2:I lurk for you.

Study

Yes, I remember that word. Open book, stare out of window, start reading magazine instead, make coffee, have a biscuit as well while I'm here in the kitchen, oh look there's still the breakfast things to wash up, read paper, go back and look at book again, write few notes, call friend, have lunch ......etc, shut book and go to bed

Wow, that sounds familiar.. :naughty:

OMG! :shocked: NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! :tears:

Start a petition:mf_rosetinted:

Good afternoon Everyone. I hope you are all enjoying whatever you are doing with your life right now.. well, you're reading this so it's got to be enjoyable. haha. *lame*

Study

Ah... they were the simple days.... now the internet ruins it. Exhibit A... I have to find an article online to analyse (and it has to be online since we have to print out an internet transcript of it).

So while that window is open, I'm also sitting here on the mfc, considering msn, wanting chocolate and listening to the radio. And here I planned to do more today than narrow down my list of articles :naughty:

Bloody one-week loans with $5/day fine, I had to come in all the way to uni just to return a book. :sneaky2:[/color]

We're all nocturnal, its a fact of life around here. And I hate

those one week loans. I went over my fine limit because of one and had to pay money :thumbdown:

We did... :naughty:

Although, I considered giving you a wedgie, but I wasn't sure if you were even wearing knickers.. Dunno.gif

I think I was hoping that with the guidelines going up that Officialness was close.. But of course .. :no:

Sexy! I love ankle tatts and back tatts. :punk:

Not that I'd ever be allowed to get one. :sneaky2:

1. Become a Dyke
  2. Get disowned
  3. Get tattoos

I don't see how it's so hard?? :naughty:

Or sit at your uni library and use the free internet to browse the net, download 3 things simultaneously, talk on MSN and MFC post whore (as I am doing now :naughty:).

Bloody one-week loans with $5/day fine, I had to come in all the way to uni just to return a book. :sneaky2:

Wow, that's really crappy. We get 4 weeks, and I've never gotten (well, never paid) a fine for an overdue book. Well, techincally my card is frozen because I refuse to pay for a book my highschool library says I stole that I totally gave back, but I can still use the automatic check out machines :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, so you're making it worthwhile? :boxed: I'd just get out of there asap if I were you :roftl:

I have to go and feed that silly lamb creature soonish.

I just rung my friend that lives around the corner. Even though she lives so close we never see each other because she is the laziest person in the world. But never the less, we spent half of early highschool at my dad's house raising his other sheep and I know she loves that stuff, so I called her to see if she wanted to come along. She told me she can't because when her mum comes back from work in the afternoon she is taking her clothes shopping, and if she isn't there when she comes back she'll get pissy with her and ground her. Even pointing out that we'd be back before lunch time wouldn't sway her, as something might come up and her mother's work might get cancelled and then she might come home early and she would get pissy if she left a note saying she'd brb. (And she really wasn't making up excuses, she was really sad that she couldn't come and begging for me to arrange another day she can go) For real, her mum would ground her. She's 19 :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Bec!! *waves*

Nice cutting of my sentences :naughty:

The last bit is true, but I aint sitting on chocolate, just my freshly made bed. Though the colour of my hair looks like dark chocolate (I died it today and it went very dark)

And my cupboard has lots of yummy easter eggs in

We're all nocturnal, its a fact of life around here. And I hate

those one week loans. I went over my fine limit because of one and had to pay money :thumbdown:

Yeah, I've already had to pay $35 and I've only been back a few weeks. :thumbdown:

We did... :naughty:

Although, I considered giving you a wedgie, but I wasn't sure if you were even wearing knickers.. Dunno.gif

I think I was hoping that with the guidelines going up that Officialness was close.. But of course .. :no:

1. Become a Dyke
  2. Get disowned
  3. Get tattoos

I don't see how it's so hard?? :naughty:

I considered gagging you but wasn't sure if you're into S&M. Dunno.gif

Wow, amazingly simple. I wonder why I never thought of that myself....

Wow, that's really crappy. We get 4 weeks, and I've never gotten (well, never paid) a fine for an overdue book. Well, techincally my card is frozen because I refuse to pay for a book my highschool library says I stole that I totally gave back, but I can still use the automatic check out machines :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, so you're making it worthwhile? :boxed: I'd just get out of there asap if I were you :roftl:

I have to go and feed that silly lamb creature soonish.

I just rung my friend that lives around the corner. Even though she lives so close we never see each other because she is the laziest person in the world. But never the less, we spent half of early highschool at my dad's house raising his other sheep and I know she loves that stuff, so I called her to see if she wanted to come along. She told me she can't because when her mum comes back from work in the afternoon she is taking her clothes shopping, and if she isn't there when she comes back she'll get pissy with her and ground her. Even pointing out that we'd be back before lunch time wouldn't sway her, as something might come up and her mother's work might get cancelled and then she might come home early and she would get pissy if she left a note saying she'd brb. (And she really wasn't making up excuses, she was really sad that she couldn't come and begging for me to arrange another day she can go) For real, her mum would ground her. She's 19 :mf_rosetinted:

Its normally the more popular, recent books, that everyone wants to use to study that are on the week only loan.

The arts library at my uni (what I call the library... the other library I visit is the 'education library' also has a reserve section where you can either go in and read/study the books, or hire a book for 3 hours. It can't leave the library and you get fined per the minute its late (but I think its only like 10c) Thats where all the really popular books, and textbooks hang.

And poor friend of yours...

Yeah, I've already had to pay $35 and I've only been back a few weeks. :thumbdown:

I had to pay $44 by my second week...... but admittedly they were last years fines...

I haven't borrowed anything yet to get fined for :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, I've never frozen automatic check out machines. I'd just get that silly lamb that lives around the corner because she is pissy with her mother's pissy mum. She's 19 :mf_rosetinted:

Hey Boomer!!

Nice cutting of my sentences :naughty:

The last bit is true, but I aint sitting on chocolate, just my freshly made bed. Though the colour of my hair looks like dark chocolate (I died it today and it went very dark)

And my cupboard has lots of yummy easter eggs in

Was fun!! I've eaten all my favourite chocolate (Red Tulip, Cadbury) and now I have to eat the Ernest Hillier Bunny, and the Darrell Lea Licorice Egg. Not that I mind.. it's still chocolate..:naughty:

And Photoshoot Please.. You know things must be viewed by all.

Start a petition:mf_rosetinted:

*goes to start a petition*

Ah... they were the simple days.... now the internet ruins it. Exhibit A... I have to find an article online to analyse (and it has to be online since we have to print out an internet transcript of it).

So while that window is open, I'm also sitting here on the mfc, considering msn, wanting chocolate and listening to the radio. And here I planned to do more today than narrow down my list of articles :naughty:

Hey, you've just reminded me of how much I want to make brownies. I am sooo doing that today. (and not studying :fisch:)

*goes to look up ingredients*

Its normally the more popular, recent books, that everyone wants to use to study that are on the week only loan.

The arts library at my uni (what I call the library... the other library I visit is the 'education library' also has a reserve section where you can either go in and read/study the books, or hire a book for 3 hours. It can't leave the library and you get fined per the minute its late (but I think its only like 10c) Thats where all the really popular books, and textbooks hang.

Oh wow, sucky! I have never encountered a one week loan, but I don't get library books out much. You can take reserve books out of the vet library for a few hours like that, never heard of being fined for being late though. I'm always late bringing books back, unless I have some unknown fine building up somewhere, I don't think our library cares too much. :mf_rosetinted:

Gagging me and talking about gastroenteritis would've shut me up. :blush-anim-cl:

I considered reasoning with you but was pretty sure you were drunk. Dunno.gif

Cos I am smurt. crazy.gif

Hey Boomer!!

Was fun!! I've eaten all my favourite chocolate (Red Tulip, Cadbury) and now I have to eat the Ernest Hillier Bunny, and the Darrell Lea Licorice Egg. Not that I mind.. it's still chocolate..:naughty:

And Photoshoot Please.. You know things must be viewed by all.

I haven't eaten much of mine, but I'm saving the best for now.

And I might consider it when it loses the "Not only did you expose me to water and conditioner, but you dyed me as well" frizziness.

Oh wow, sucky! I have never encountered a one week loan, but I don't get library books out much. You can take reserve books out of the vet library for a few hours like that, never heard of being fined for being late though. I'm always late bringing books back, unless I have some unknown fine building up somewhere, I don't think our library cares too much. :mf_rosetinted:

Our library is more strict, but in other areas its relaxed....

The reserve books are normally under popular demand