The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The backwards world of Arts students: they slack off more during the semester than during their holidays. :naughty:

*cough* I'm education arts now.... Thats right, there's a potential career at the end that doesn't involve a life time of Maccas...

And probably just as much slacking off :naughty:

*cackles because she's the only one awake, then notices Kelz's online*

What time is it over there?:blink: The daylight-savings has thrown me off.

DAUGHTAHHHHH!!! smileyexcited.gif

How are you???

*cough5:30amcough*

*cackles because she's the only one awake, then notices Kelz's online*

What time is it over there?:blink: The daylight-savings has thrown me off.

*appears out of the nothingness of invisibility*

5.30am

*disappears again*

DAUGHTAHHHHH!!! smileyexcited.gif

How are you???

*cough5:30amcough*

*appears out of the nothingness of invisibility*

5.30am

*disappears again*

Ahh....love that time of day. That's when things get interesting.:naughty:

It's half til noon here. I'm great; how are you, Mum? *pointedly ignores Soy if she's going to disappear for no reason*

It's half til noon here. I'm great; how are you, Mum? *pointedly ignores Soy if she's going to disappear for no reason*

Things have been interesting all night. Your other mother and I butted heads in a thread.. All in the name of MFC love of course. I think she still thinks I'm das-worthy.. Not sure.. :naughty:

She'd better :sneaky2: *shakes fist*

Anyway, I shouldn't have slept this arvo, because now I'm wide awake. :boxed: But I'm going to go by 6am.. Shoo me out if I'm still here ok?!?

And what's news with you? I need to catch up on the details of your trip.

How's Lobeman?

You're one to talk... you disappear just as much as I do. Its the curse of the lurker mode, when you're not posting, you disappear into the realm of lurkiness :naughty:

Things have been interesting all night. Your other mother and I butted heads in a thread.. All in the name of MFC love of course. I think she still thinks I'm das-worthy.. Not sure.. :naughty:

She'd better :sneaky2: *shakes fist*

Anyway, I shouldn't have slept this arvo, because now I'm wide awake. :boxed: But I'm going to go by 6am.. Shoo me out if I'm still here ok?!?

And what's news with you? I need to catch up on the details of your trip.

How's Lobeman?

*curious about what happened*

Oh dear. Well, if it was for MFC love, then it isn't all for naught.

*sets clock* You've got ten minutes.

My trip was great, but it was so long! It's hard to condense it into a few sentences; consequently, all my friends are annoyed with me.:naughty:

Lobeman is wonderful...I curled his hair last week and almost died. The boy works Mika curls...well, just like Mika.:wub2:

You're one to talk... you disappear just as much as I do. Its the curse of the lurker mode, when you're not posting, you disappear into the realm of lurkiness :naughty:

Shhh......you're giving away my secret...

*curious about what happened*

Oh dear. Well, if it was for MFC love, then it isn't all for naught.

*sets clock* You've got ten minutes.

My trip was great, but it was so long! It's hard to condense it into a few sentences; consequently, all my friends are annoyed with me.:naughty:

Lobeman is wonderful...I curled his hair last week and almost died. The boy works Mika curls...well, just like Mika.:wub2:

Oh it was only about the new MFC guidelines. I think it was just a case of Old world views vs New world views. Me being the OLD one :naughty:

Your trip.. Have you blogged it?

ohhh I really, really need to see pics of Lobe-Penni-man now!! :wub2:

Oh, and Mika's had a haircut:mf_rosetinted:

Oh it was only about the new MFC guidelines. I think it was just a case of Old world views vs New world views. Me being the OLD one :naughty:

Your trip.. Have you blogged it?

ohhh I really, really need to see pics of Lobe-Penni-man now!! :wub2:

Oh, and Mika's had a haircut:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I see. Nothing too bad, then.:thumb_yello:

I've blogged the first two days...:naughty: But the important part won't be blogged because my brother reads my blog and he would tell my parents.

I got a tattoo.

No pictures of Lobeman, but as soon as I get him to let me do it again, I'll be sure to photoshoot him.

Mika.........Mika got a haircut?!:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I see. Nothing too bad, then.:thumb_yello:

I've blogged the first two days...:naughty: But the important part won't be blogged because my brother reads my blog and he would tell my parents.

I got a tattoo.

No pictures of Lobeman, but as soon as I get him to let me do it again, I'll be sure to photoshoot him.

Mika.........Mika got a haircut?!

Ohhh now I'm really intrigued..

MSN tomorrow sometime. It's a date. Don't be a Mika and cancel it. :mf_rosetinted:

Here you go:

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

:naughty: well, you know I can't help myself.. I'm a photoshop pro-whore. Like your fatherrghhh.

and tsk tsk tsk.. 6:20am

FY&GN! :huglove: Go check out the Photoshop Thread :thumb_yello:

Ohhh now I'm really intrigued..

MSN tomorrow sometime. It's a date. Don't be a Mika and cancel it. :mf_rosetinted:

Here you go:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/RWPRWP/MikaPics/mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

:naughty: well, you know I can't help myself.. I'm a photoshop pro-whore. Like your fatherrghhh.

and tsk tsk tsk.. 6:20am

FY&GN! :huglove: Go check out the Photoshop Thread :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

It's a date...now off to bed with you! *feels bad because her clock didn't make any noise*

*wonders if she'll inherit the photoshop gene since both her parents are obviously addicted*

*taps on shoulder*

Behind you!

*disappears*

EEK!

:sneaky2:

If you don't inherit the photoshop gene I'll be suprised.

So..... in regards to tattoo..... where and what of? :wink2:

And is there anywhere we can sneak a peek at pictures of your trip yet?

*downloads photoshop in preparation*

It's only a matter of time before it consumes my life.

It's on my leg above my right ankle and it's the symbol I use to sign all my artwork with instead of writing out my entire name.

I still need to upload my trip pics onto myspace and photobucket...I wanted to wait because my friend was going to collect everyone's pictures and then put them on a disk to hand out, but he said he won't get them done and passed out to everyone until next month, so you'll have to make do with just my small collection until then.:wink2:

*downloads photoshop in preparation*

It's only a matter of time before it consumes my life.

It's on my leg above my right ankle and it's the symbol I use to sign all my artwork with instead of writing out my entire name.

I still need to upload my trip pics onto myspace and photobucket...I wanted to wait because my friend was going to collect everyone's pictures and then put them on a disk to hand out, but he said he won't get them done and passed out to everyone until next month, so you'll have to make do with just my small collection until then.:wink2:

Might not be that easy to keep hidden then if its near your ankle :naughty:

You'll have to photoshoot.

And I'll be happy with your meagre collection... I find people always put off doing the whole collecting/distributing photos for ages.

When you upload yours let me know so I can stalk

Might not be that easy to keep hidden then if its near your ankle :naughty:

You'll have to photoshoot.

And I'll be happy with your meagre collection... I find people always put off doing the whole collecting/distributing photos for ages.

When you upload yours let me know so I can stalk

I know; it shows if I wear anything shorter than full-length pants.:naughty: I want to hold off telling the parents for as long as possible, though. They tend to disapprove of this sort of thing.

I'll photoshoot as soon as the scabbiness goes away...it's itching like crazy right now, so that should be soon.

You'll be the first to know when the pics are up.:thumb_yello:

Are you going to go to sleep or are you pulling an all-nighter?