Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: hola!

yeah I know....... is it possible that he´ll do both Benicassim and Madrid?

¡Holita!

At least that's what's on his MySpace :wink2:

BTW, thanks A LOT for the tip, Alba, without you it would have taken me so long to go and read it, I can be sooooo lazy sometimes....:blush-anim-cl:

Dear Spanish Queens, do we have some news about this? Do we have the final confirmation that Mika really will be there? I want to be sure before I buy the tickets and all, you know.

And also, on Mikasounds there are both these events: Benicassim in Madrid & Benicassim in Valencia. So he will actually do 2 shows? On 18. & 19. July?

Dear Spanish Queens, do we have some news about this? Do we have the final confirmation that Mika really will be there? I want to be sure before I buy the tickets and all, you know.

And also, on Mikasounds there are both these events: Benicassim in Madrid & Benicassim in Valencia. So he will actually do 2 shows? On 18. & 19. July?

Hi Rebeka! All we know so far is the two dates are actually written in his MySpace, and the FIB has confirmed them, but then again, I'm not so sure, we know what it was like last summer, don't we? And it's a festival after all.

Yes, they're two gigs, one in Benicassim (by the Mediterranean) and the other the following day in Madrid. We'll keep everybody posted.

Hi Rebeka! All we know so far is the two dates are actually written in his MySpace, and the FIB has confirmed them, but then again, I'm not so sure, we know what it was like last summer, don't we? And it's a festival after all.

Yes, they're two gigs, one in Benicassim (by the Mediterranean) and the other the following day in Madrid. We'll keep everybody posted.

hmmmmm yeah I guess all we can do it wait..... But haven't the tickets for Benicassim gone on sale already? or was that my imagination...

hmmmmm yeah I guess all we can do it wait..... But haven't the tickets for Benicassim gone on sale already? or was that my imagination...

Hahahaha, no, it wasn't your imagination: tickets for Banicassim are already on sale, not for Madrid though. But I don't think there'll be any problem if we just wait a little longer.

Hahahaha, no, it wasn't your imagination: tickets for Banicassim are already on sale, not for Madrid though. But I don't think there'll be any problem if we just wait a little longer.

cool :blush-anim-cl: I don't even want to think about it cos i'll get too excited :naughty:

Mirtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :huglove: :huglove: :huglove: How I've been missing you sis!!!! You're coming for sure, are you? Alle told me she's almost certain she won't:thumbdown:

You can bet I am!!:cool: Whether the Mikster cancels or not, I'll be there, period. :huglove:

Yeah, sure, auntie Alle always says that. And then she comes.:naughty:

You can bet I am!!:cool: Whether the Mikster cancels or not, I'll be there, period. :huglove:

Yeah, sure, auntie Alle always says that. And then she comes.:naughty:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

(DO I NEED TO ADD MORE?!?!?!?!)

You can bet I am!!:cool: Whether the Mikster cancels or not, I'll be there, period.

Yeah, sure, auntie Alle always says that. And then she comes.

Yep, that's true:naughty: She always comes in the end...

You know, now I don't really care whether he comes or not: what I look forward to is your visit!!!!!!! I'm so happy I could jump around like mad. Wait! I'm actually jumping!!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

(DO I NEED TO ADD MORE?!?!?!?!)

No, you don't:naughty: