Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

Indeed, pretty random line-up...pointlessly delicious!:naughty:

is my mind THAT easy to read??@line-up, lol...yes, i think so.

well i know someone who will still lock himself in his dressing room:roftl:

I really wonder how he feels about it though. he is lucky that the fans of those bands are absolutely sweet and cool, i'm not sure any of those bands would be tolerated if they were singled out in a "pop" line-up that's the sad thing...I will try to be there honestly it might be pretty kool

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG..I'm totally singing a Three Dog Night song now:

"Well, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music. Say the men are insane there and they sure know how to use it. They don't abuse it. Never gonna lose it. I can't refuse it."

I a few words, these people have NOTHING in comon with Mika, it's about the weirdest line-up EVER. But then of course, Spain is different:wink2:

I a few words, these people have NOTHING in comon with Mika, it's about the weirdest line-up EVER. But then of course, Spain is different:wink2:

they actually do have something in common with mika (but I agree ONLY ONE thing) some people in those bands are amazing writers, gifted poets...the leader of the babyshambles (their previous band was The Libertines, a total cult rock and roll band) is the man amy winehouse has just chosen to collaborate on her next album ...maybe you 've heard of her@charlottechristy...btw i'm really surprised, i mean i thought siouxie was pretty famous everywhere...but the thing is that I dont think mika really appreciate some of those people so it's a bit weird

Yeah, Amy Winehouse is pretty famous here..but, none of the others are. Sadly, that includes Mika. But, that's changing. :thumb_yello:

they actually do have something in common with mika (but I agree ONLY ONE thing) some people in those bands are amazing writers, gifted poets...the leader of the babyshambles (their previous band was The Libertines, a total cult rock and roll band) is the man amy winehouse has just chosen to collaborate on her next album ...maybe you 've heard of her@charlottechristy...btw i'm really surprised, i mean i thought siouxie was pretty famous everywhere...but the thing is that I dont think mika really appreciate some of those people so it's a bit weird

but, none of the others are. Sadly, that includes Mika. But, that's changing. :thumb_yello:

that sux really:thumbdown:

i dont worry too much about mika being famous in the US of A in the future though...(btw i dont think the others really care about their career the way mika does anyway) so i think we can be positive for the fans of mika who live in america for the years to come:thumb_yello:

So, if one decided to travel to Spain during this time, where is the best place to stay for about a week? Is it near Madrid?

COME! JUST..COME! :cool:

Asun...

Ana...

are you ready?

1 :plane: M

2 :plane: A

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! :punk:

Mirti..together again a year after!!!!

You all should come. It´s gonna be a great party and we can show you madrid :wink2:

Happy for the ones who´re coming

Well, let´s hope we´ll have some info soon :thumb_yello:

So, if one decided to travel to Spain during this time, where is the best place to stay for about a week? :fisch: Is it near Madrid?

Charlie are you coming????? omg can't believe it!! please please come!! would love to see you again!!!

Yeah, were's a cheap place to stay in Madrid??? Haven't been there in a while but I study close to the border so it's close enough for me...

BTW, Black Queen...I don't give autographs...ppl tend to try and sell them and I don't like it :glasses3:

I can give you the link of the hotel I stayed at last summer: it's a very nice place and it was close to the Gran Via, the main street:wink2:

COME! JUST..COME! :cool:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! :punk:

Mirti..together again a year after!!!!

You all should come. It´s gonna be a great party and we can show you madrid :wink2:

Happy for the ones who´re coming

Well, let´s hope we´ll have some info soon :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah! Nobody can show you Madrid like they do!! :wub2:

I can give you the link of the hotel I stayed at last summer: it's a very nice place and it was close to the Gran Via, the main street:wink2:

That would be awesome...I've been there many times before and sort of know my way arround a bit...but went to more expensive hotels since I went with my parents....now I need a cheaper place :naughty:

Mirti! :huglove: I'm going to really try and figure it out. It would be a blast to come there and see y'all! Would love to see you too. <reminds self to do taxes today.>

Oh, my...this is something to look forward too. :thumb_yello:

Charlie are you coming????? omg can't believe it!! please please come!! would love to see you again!!!

queen, is this the festival mika mentioned ya in london, but he said at that time he was still unsure and to hold buying ticks..?

Yes, that´s it. That´s why i´m excited but not THAT excited.

I´ll be waiting for more confirmations :wink2:

:wub2: Mirti, you're soooo kind! I'm so looking forward to meeting you again. And Allegra too, it'll be a blast! We MUST go back to that sangría place, you know:mf_rosetinted:

Oh you can bet!! that place is magical!:wub2:

That would be awesome...I've been there many times before and sort of know my way arround a bit...but went to more expensive hotels since I went with my parents....now I need a cheaper place :naughty:

Ok, I'll search among all the emails in my inbox:wink2: