Can't get enough of Mika! xxBev

Hey MFC! I'm Bev, from sunny South Africa! I thought I was loosing my mind when I couln't get Mika out of my head!! Now I'm with others who understand! Cool! Heard Mika on radio- awestruck by his voice- bought CD, needed more! bought DVD-wow! cant get enough of this incredible, talented man- sitting watching him now-Love Today,live in Paris ooooooooo- he just takes my breath away!I love everything about him...that smile, that giggle, that FACE! so.. we are waiting for him in South Africa!!! Yes please!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're SO not alone... I couldn't believe myself either at first, and for some reason it took me a few months to get to MFC. Such a relief to find there are other people who are just as addicted/obsessed with him!

Hey MFC! I'm Bev, from sunny South Africa! I thought I was loosing my mind when I couln't get Mika out of my head!! Now I'm with others who understand! Cool! Heard Mika on radio- awestruck by his voice- bought CD, needed more! bought DVD-wow! cant get enough of this incredible, talented man- sitting watching him now-Love Today,live in Paris ooooooooo- he just takes my breath away!I love everything about him...that smile, that giggle, that FACE! so.. we are waiting for him in South Africa!!! Yes please!

Yep its official you have mikanitis, and it only gets worse there is no cure known to man. You can only treat the symptoms by feeding the addiction thats where MFC comes to the rescue!

:welcomeani:

:D U r certainly NOT the only one with that "problem"... haha, we all do! He takes my breath away every single day!! And i'm waiting 4 him too in Colombia!! Welcome to the MFC, have fun and make friends! Feel free to visit us in the colombian thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13617 hehe, i know it's in spanish... *bummer* but write all u want in english, we will understand u!! n-e-way, kisses and again welcome!! :yay: