The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Hi VLM

I still haven't got over that picture you posted the other night :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I had to go and lie down in a cold bath.

Oh that's good ! Glad i have some uses , cold baths eh!!!!!:roftl:

I'll try to find more soon , i like looking at pictures of Mika!:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like this isn't a very good time to be saying hello to the oldlings as there seems to be no -one here!:sad:

Oh well, Hello to anyone who happens to be lurking, I just wanted to post to check out my new avatar! he he he. :naughty:

Your avatar is great Abby!!!! :thumb_yello:

Good evening folks - quiet night in here for once!!! :wink2:

All the oldlings are recovering from a hectic weekend juggling home life and MIKA life

Should be intersting tomorrow morning if the weather keeps up, I had to wait in the lane whilst on of the farmhands cut up a fallen tree, no room to do a turn in the road, so watched mika video on ipod classic, gave mikalings time to prepare dinner, aint life sweet?

HI CARRIE

and what have you been teaching?

Hi Hev - I teach Body pump & Body comat at local gymes / health clubs - BTS / Les Mills Group excercise classes.

thats my part time on the side job, main one is town planner plus mummy and wifey!!

Hi weealx & Carri :)

HEY WENDI, how are you today,

is everyone ready for hamsterjam?

whilst posting I am also playing penguin bashing and have just taken top spot from hev, one up for the oldlings, she is not a happy hevalump.

Hi Hev - I teach Body pump & Body comat at local gymes / health clubs - BTS / Les Mills Group excercise classes.

thats my part time on the side job, main one is town planner plus mummy and wifey!!

all that and time for MFC, you must be a youg oldling, or are you undercover for the middlings?

Well done weealx!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: Go Oldlings!!!

Hiya Carri :huglove: I have been at music practise tonight - and I

feel as if I have run a marathon!! Totally exhausted - but its

great for my lungs!! :wink2:

what do you play?

hevalump has taken all my musical talent off me and keeping it for herself.

hello crystal

how are you this fine day?

I'm doing pretty good!! Still waiting anxiously for my CD and DVD to arrive, it's been 10 working days now, isnt' that enough time for a package to ship? Come on..I WANT MY MIKA STUFF!!! If the stuff from England shows up before the stuff sent from the states, I'm gonna be TICKED off :)

Hiya Crystal :)

I play trumpet and sax most of the time, but play a bit of guitar,

trombone and keyboards!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi!!!!

mmmusic :) I like music :)

I can't really play any instruments. I can pretty much make most of then work, but what I get out of them isn't anything very interesting. But I carry my instrument around with me wherever I go, and unless I have laryngitis, I can pretty much use it all the time :) I'm a singer :) Well..I sing to myself, and maybe with a friend sometimes. I don't actually go out and have people listen to me. I'm far too shy for that. But I enjoy actually singing just so much :)

I used to sing a bit too - some 4 part harmony with three

friends, then just normal stuff - but my voice has broken now :shocked:

I used to sing alto, I can now sing bass no problem!! :blink:

i have no idea what the name of my range is. I just sing, and if it's too low or too high for me to reach, i'll develop a harmony for it. I've not been trained, I just do it for pure enjoyment. I can't even read music!