dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot another one :mf_rosetinted:

Are you bad too Wendi?

I was terrible until I went to Italy with Freddie. I had a few drinks on the plane and found that it helped a lot. Plus the fact that I was nervous about going with Freddie and then meeting Robi and Kath for the first time. The other things made me less nervous and then the scary experience of Italian roads (not just Robi, honest! it's all Italian drivers!:naughty: ). All things combined to make me a lot less nervous and I haven't been as bad since.

:wub2: I don't know...I don't want everyone to see it if it looks awful

You can PM me it!! :wink2:

now wendi is recruiting for hamsterjam.

See you all tomorrow

night night :thumb_yello:

Thought you had gone already :sneaky2: sleep well :thumb_yello:

Alexandra, that is a gorgeos dress. I'm sure you will look stunning. Who is making it?

(do you all see the banner at the bottom has changed from gay parsnips to bridesmaids dresses/)

*nods her head*

Yeah what i need right now is a mika fix :boxed:

Hi Bexxy!:thumb_yello:

I haven't been on for a while and didn't know that you were having a bad time.

Is it health, family, relationships?

I hope that things are better for you soon.

If you want to book a cheap flight from Cardiff to Amsterdam you are more than welcome to stay here (even if I'm not here myself!)

Alexandra, that is a gorgeos dress. I'm sure you will look stunning. Who is making it?

(do you all see the banner at the bottom has changed from gay parsnips to bridesmaids dresses/)

is it? Im not so sure yet....Blue is more my colour...brings out my eyes. I don't know some company in my cousin's town.

:lmfao::lmfao: HAHAH and in mikagasmics they were talking about mika's tongue length and gene simmojns popped up

im bearing up i have to say ...the ground breaking news is that he is official back with his ex girlfriend now.

After months of hearing that guy tell me how much he loved me and how he wanted to marry me ...to have it all blown away in the space on ten minutes in a carpark and now seeing him canoodling with another girl...i wont lie to you all...it hurts.

Ive lost all faith and trust in men what can i say when i reach 60 i will be an old spinster listening to my Mika cd on repeat with a house full of cats or something :blink:

I haven't got gay parnsips or bridesmaid dresses!:thumbdown:

Are you bad too Wendi?

I was terrible until I went to Italy with Freddie. I had a few drinks on the plane and found that it helped a lot. Plus the fact that I was nervous about going with Freddie and then meeting Robi and Kath for the first time. The other things made me less nervous and then the scary experience of Italian roads (not just Robi, honest! it's all Italian drivers!:naughty: ). All things combined to make me a lot less nervous and I haven't been as bad since.

I need mild tranquilisers for flying - and I can't drink either, so no

way to relax!! My restless leg syndrome gets much worse when I

fly as well! :(

Swanage is very pretty Vicky. Been there once and had fish n' chips on the harbour. Isn't that where Corfe castle is?

Ah yes Corfe Castle ! funny you mention it, my Dad always took me there when my mum and older sister and granny went to the shops ! keeping me out of mischief!:sneaky2: I'm going to take our boys there .... it has some very fond memories for me :thumb_yello:

Somehow, I think that our families might suss that one when we mention that there just happens to be a Mika in Amsterdam that we could go to instead!:naughty:

Oh well maybe i guess !!!:mf_rosetinted: pity !

mika_1790362.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: Brown eyes

Its good to be back on the MFC though atleast i can rely on you all and your not going to turn around and say to me its over blah blah blah our parents hate you :blink:

im bearing up i have to say ...the ground breaking news is that he is official back with his ex girlfriend now.

After months of hearing that guy tell me how much he loved me and how he wanted to marry me ...to have it all blown away in the space on ten minutes in a carpark and now seeing him canoodling with another girl...i wont lie to you all...it hurts.

Ive lost all faith and trust in men what can i say when i reach 60 i will be an old spinster listening to my Mika cd on repeat with a house full of cats or something :blink:

No way Bexxy!!!

You just haven't met a nice enough one yet. You're still young.

You're gorgeous, funny and kind and you'll find the right person.

He obviously wasn't the right person, but at least you're not wasting any more time on him and now you've got the opportunity to find the right one.

Like me, you mean? :mf_rosetinted: