Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2264122521_001c77bd63_b.jpg

Okay, so no chance that it's a real tattoo, it would definately have been noticed, but I set out on a quest to proove it isn't a temp tattoo either, but a photoshop... (and was also looking for any excuse to inspect naked left-arm pictures)

l8bb187d906ce956fd1ff00rc1.jpg

february08mika063ba4.jpg

l4fc499f664f3f4500a166bbf3.jpg

mika200802seattleconcerjg8.jpg

mika200802seattleconcernc4.jpg

l032a4a3fa4451b34af135ezk7.jpg

It took me stupidly long to find those ... my organisation skills aren't that brilliant ... and looking for specific half-naked pictures is no easy task. Stupid distractions ...

He only wore that kind of bandage once. .: This is a photoshop. Where did you get it from ... ?

lol, of course it's not a REAL tattoo, you know the guy,come on you all!!

it's actually a non-permanent tattoo, one of his sisters make them and he wears them from time to time and they are always different...it's painless, suferficial, fun and it doesnt last just like....haha...no I dont mean it:naughty:

What Pam Travers was getting at, maybe it's a henna tattoo, even though I don't know if they come in colors do they? I thought they were just black and that brownish color.

If not, someone did some good photoshopping and should teach me how they put fake tattoos on people. Mine come out looking exactly like I took the pic and painted on it. :naughty:

I used to do temporary tattoos with a traveling circus, it's just some vegetable dye with color added and lasts for about a week. They look pretty real, and you just paint it on like a painting.

Although if it was a temp, it would have been on for the whole show, and those other photographs from the same show do not show the tattoo,

I'm going with photoshopped :)