• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100pi0.jpg

He has such amazing legs..... :wub2:

You know I really think I need to ween myself off of this site and Mika.... :wink2:

My mother had a conversation with me yesterday that she thought I was becoming a tad too obsessed with this Mika Bloke - as she put it - :shocked:

Thing is I am ..... :thumbdown:

He just makes me happy, listening to him, watching vids, coming on here every bloody day ..... :boxed:

I've not been this preoccupied with someone famous for along time. Not even Franz, and well my Blur love was waning well before the end of 2003.

Not sure if it's all good :blink:

My mother had a conversation with me yesterday that she thought I was becoming a tad too obsessed with this Mika Bloke - as she put it - :shocked:

Thing is I am ..... :thumbdown:

He just makes me happy, listening to him, watching vids, coming on here every bloody day ..... :boxed:

SAME HERE! My mom says I'm wayyyyy too obsessed and it's making her sad:tears:. To be honest, I don't see how that really is becasue things are pretty much the same between us...I'm just on the computer rather than watching t.v.:naughty:

...I don't want to make her sad though...

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME, MIKA!:crybaby:

....:roftl: ...

Good luck with that. I bet you'll still be here next year with the rest of us. :naughty:

Seriously. I've only been on MFC for a couple of months, but since day one I've been telling myself I'm spending too much time here! MUST do laundry... MUST work out... MUST read a book... MUST call people back... MUST go to sleep! BUT... first... more... Mika. Every day I tell myself that tomorrow I won't come on here - just one single day with no MFC - but I CAN'T DO IT! Um... I think this is turning into a cry for help! :shocked::boxed:

(I'm ok actually... don't worry about me. I think.)

Seriously. I've only been on MFC for a couple of months, but since day one I've been telling myself I'm spending too much time here! MUST do laundry... MUST work out... MUST read a book... MUST call people back... MUST go to sleep! BUT... first... more... Mika. Every day I tell myself that tomorrow I won't come on here - just one single day with no MFC - but I CAN'T DO IT! Um... I think this is turning into a cry for help! :shocked::boxed:

you just described a whole year of my life :roftl: :roftl:

omg and I'm laughing, it's so sad I should be crying!

Ditto! :shocked: It's hopeless though, I've been addicted to this place since last July! There was about 2 periods of time where ive stayed off... but once you come back on you're hooked again... oh well! :blink:

You think you have a problem! :lmao: I've been on here for over a year and I've probably had a total of 10 days not on the MFC! :crybaby: Those are spread out of course when my internet wasn't working :tears:

Ditto! :shocked: It's hopeless though, I've been addicted to this place since last July! There was about 2 periods of time where ive stayed off... but once you come back on you're hooked again... oh well! :blink:

don't I know ALL about it:naughty: sorry, I was tempted:bleh: