Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

oh, so THATS why in all these articles they said white braces, and i asked everyone on mikasounds if he has braces

haha why do they call them braces???

so what do you call the horrible metal evilness that the orthodontist cements to your teeth which cause great pain and suffering?

Uhh...braces.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the stitching on his shirt on this one, it's very well made:mf_rosetinted:

6cxbloh.jpg

I like the lining of the jacket, it looks as if it could be real silk or else a very good quality man-made alternative:mf_rosetinted:

Well...I like his hairy tummy:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That. Would be. The single. Most amazing thing. EVER!:mf_lustslow: How cute!!! With his little braces and curls and shoeees. Awww...:wub2:

The Mika figurines I mean, not the Michael/Mika hybrid...That would just be disturbing on so many levels...:naughty:

mika bobbleheads! dat'll look so cute in my room

hahaha..disturbingin so many levels,i so agree with dat! :roftl:

I'll teach him...:das:

You teach him to button up the jacket, and not that he needs it, but I'll teach him to button up his pants.. :das:

Ok, I'm having wrong images in my head..:shocked:

*runs out of thread before more dirt comes outta my otherwise 99% of the time clean head*

You teach him to button up the jacket, and not that he needs it, but I'll teach him to button up his pants.. :das:

Ok, I'm having wrong images in my head..:shocked:

*runs out of thread before more dirt comes outta my otherwise 99% of the time clean head*

But who can help having those thoughts when we have to look at such gorgeousness and perfection:wub2:

My mind is full of them:naughty: :das:

That curl over his eye looks like if you yanked on it, it would spring back and make a BOI-OI-OING! sound. :roftl:

lol i bet it would! i have curly hair and when i was little my mom used to make me curly pony tails and yes... the go boi-oi-oing when you pulled on it lol

(of course... sound was optional :biggrin2: )

I'm gonna smack you :glasses2:

:naughty:

haha! well i was right though! They aren't mine...but the color schemes are the same in a few of them. They look fantastic no matter what! he's just one of those people who look good in color.:wub2: :wub2: he made them the same way before though, he doesn't actually braid them, he just ties knots in the string, obviously he need tutoring lol.