Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Omg.....he was SOOOOO ADORABLE!! 15!! like me!!! has he grown like...a foot since then???:shocked:

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

I know people keep quoting this picture, but I have to admit it took me a second to realize it was Mika! It looks like him...and yet so different.

Adorable picture, though. He looks like he's doing what he loves, and it's cool to see him at the beginning of things. So much was yet to come...I wonder if he had any idea? :wub2:

I know people keep quoting this picture, but I have to admit it took me a second to realize it was Mika! It looks like him...and yet so different.

Adorable picture, though. He looks like he's doing what he loves, and it's cool to see him at the beginning of things. So much was yet to come...I wonder if he had any idea? :wub2:

I know. :wub2: I quite agree.