My little speach/toast

Aurelien

Hello all,:punk:

At the afterparty on the 28th, after Mika's speach, I sort of looked at him and said I wanted to raise one too. He told people to stop talking and I thanked him, on behalf of everyone for his music. He was saying all these great things about us but none, absolutely none of this would have happenned without him so I thought it was only fair to raise a toast to him.:thumb_yello:

I can't find any videos of that ! It was just after his toast!:mf_rosetinted:

Anyone ??:blink:

Cheers,

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the afterparty on the 28th, after Mika's speach, I sort of looked at him and said I wanted to raise one too. He told people to stop talking and I thanked him, on behalf of everyone for his music. He was saying all these great things about us but none, absolutely none of this would have happenned without him so I thought it was only fair to raise a toast to him.:thumb_yello:

Cheers,

That is really nice of you ! And a good idea too! :thumb_yello: I want to see a video too!:wink2:

Cheers,

Unfortunately, I didn't thoroughly read all of the Brixton posts, but you are fabulous! That must have been a really, really special moment (an understatement, I know). But I'm so glad you did that.

Oh I hope you find a video. I was very proud and thankful that you spoke up for all of us. Well done! :thumb_yello:

He couldn't even hear me shouting "Canada" so I certainly wasn't in a position to make a toast amongst all those people but I'm glad that someone did because I thought it was appropriate.

Yeah sorry I stopped filming just before that because I thought everything had finished :thumbdown:

I'm sure somebody must have filmed it though! Everyone seemed to have a camera out.

Oh and good thinking to do that by the way :thumb_yello:

Guest clementine del'hermuziere

That is really nice of you!!:thumb_yello: But on " you tube" you write "28 février" there are 3 vidéos about this very good party ! During the show and after. It's really funny !!:punk:

Oh I hope you find a video. I was very proud and thankful that you spoke up for all of us. Well done! :thumb_yello:

He couldn't even hear me shouting "Canada" so I certainly wasn't in a position to make a toast amongst all those people but I'm glad that someone did because I thought it was appropriate.

he could hear me shouting italy (in the end of the toast some other people- who evidently didn't hear it- giggled "italy" too... :blink: ) and denmark and sweden as well. he turned my direction and repeated my words :mf_rosetinted:

though kata afterwards rightly pointed out to me: " he doesn't even know where denmark is on the map!" :roftl:

it was really nice to hear your speech.. it was so meaningful and true..

and you were brave indeed. Mika looked very content and he was touched for sure..

Thank you for saying it for all of us.:original:

and about video.. it could be hard to find smth now, but if we only find it somewhere we'll let you know!:thumb_yello:

Wow Aurelien! It's great that you did that, to bad there isn't footage of that.I'm also glad that you are on the forum, because I was under the impression that you didn't post anymore, and I thought it was a pity because I've read a lot of people talk highly of you in the Brixton thread:thumb_yello:

i was wondering how come "Canada" wasn't mentioned... now i know why!

Cheers,

It was very lovely of you, hope you find a video of that moment, I'd like to see it:blush-anim-cl: