The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Well.........I did have my hand up his shirt when I was trying to readjust his 'santa belly' and I didn't find anything then!:roftl::naughty:

got to go and find out how these appliances work, I'm sure they must be surplus from the counsil, there here but don't seem to do any work. :roftl::thumb_yello:

Good luck then :naughty:

I am also off.....but it is ok, my nose is blocked so I can't smell it:roftl:

Bye everyone, see ya later :wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all - hope everyone starts to feel better soon. I must be going to catch something...very tired even after going to bed at 9pm last night.

Hi Ricki

I think we've all got post-Mika fatigue syndrome

Hi hun!!! So nice to talk to you!! How are you? Is all fine? I miss you, you know, wish I could see you soon. I'm fine, on Easter holiday, so quiet and relaxed for once.

am enjoying my easter holiday as well.. I so needed the long weekend..

:thumb_yello:

all is well here, I think am going to the beach tomorrow.. too lazy to do anything more active

am enjoying my easter holiday as well.. I so needed the long weekend..

all is well here, I think am going to the beach tomorrow.. too lazy to do anything more active

Oh, lucky you! I'm meeting some of my MFC friends tomorrow, nothing else, I need to relax, I've been under so much pressure lately! Have a good time at the beach and think of poor me in Madrid, missing my dear Mediterranean Sea...

enjoy your day tomorrow with the other MFCiers..

I also miss the Mediterranean Sea.. where I am currently it is not the Mediterranean... but just as good...

actually I don't like swimming in the sea that much.. I prefer the swimming pool.. hate the sand feeling.. too messy.. so I always end up in some resort at the pool...

:shocked:

I know you're not i your Mediterranean, and I'm sure you miss it more than I do (I think all Mediterranean people feel the same), but it's a sea after all, in Madrid I don't have a sea at hand.

I don't like swimming at the sea either, much rather the pool, but I enjoy so much taking long walks in the beach, especially when it's out of season and there's noone around, it brings me peace of mind.

Hi.

I don't think many or anyone's around. Hope you have a good night - I'm off out!

For an Italian and a theatre trip.

So Happy Easter everyone who comes on when I have gone.

Love ~x~

Hi.

I don't think many or anyone's around. Hope you have a good night - I'm off out!

For an Italian and a theatre trip.

So Happy Easter everyone who comes on when I have gone.

Love ~x~

Hi Ruth! I don't think I've got the chance to tell you how happy I am to have met you in London. Well, I am!!:biggrin2:

Have fun and happy Easter to you!!

I miss it so much.. and i know what you mean by walking down the beach when it is off season.. I love just staring atthe horizon.. especially when it is winter..

are you taking holidays any time soon? my friends arereally pushing me to do so with them soon..

I'm supposed to be on holidays right now, only I couldn't go anywhere (I spent most of the money I had saved for my holidays in London, my boyfriend is really a saint). I hope I can go at least to the beach in Alicante (my parents have a house there) soon, I miss the sea terribly. So will you actually take those holidays your friends demand so much? Hope you do and have a wonderful time. Where do you plan to travel to? Spain is a great place to visit, you know:fisch:

am sort of on holiday.. actually it is just a long Easter weekend.. and am just too tired to do anything during the day.. will catch up with friends at night...

ah yes, spain is lovely.. actually it is one of the places that my friend's are suggesting... they are more into Ibiza than Barcelona and Madrid.. but that was supposed to be a summer plan..

one group want me to go to Germany next month, anotherto Hollan din the summer, Spain in the summer, and paris as well..

am sort of confused .. I guess it all depends on my working scheduel.. but spain is definetly on top of my list

Well, may I suggest Madrid? I mean, if you want me to show you around a bit, of course, just a little bit, a coffee if you want:fisch: It's a beautiful city and it has an amazing life, really it does! Ibiza... Well, I wouldn't recommend it for the summer, it's too crowded and too expensive, it's better to go off season. Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities I know (def. much more than Madrid, but then I live in Madrid:fisch: ). Ask me if you need advice, ok?

Thank you my dear.. I will definetly have a cup of coffee with you if I decide to go to Madrid..

I just have to convince my party animal friends!:punk:

would love to catch up.. and maybe you will tell me then why you were upset that day..

:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, if they're party animals, then they will LOVE Madrid, I tell you:punk: :punk:

Ok, I'll tell you about that day, only in private, it means a lot to me, you know, I'm going through a lot and that day was supposed to be the only good one in months. Well, it def. was, much much better than I expected of course, but I feel so bad about having made a fool of myself with you and some others... Hope you all forgive me. I'll write you about it soon, you deserve to know and I want you to know, I do want us to be friends!!!

Hello Oldlings, near and far!

Just popping in to you wish you all a Happy Easter, if

you celebrate it! Otherwise Happy Spring! :biggrin2:

We're heading to my parents this afternoon, for the

weekend -- I'll be online here and there, but not as

much as usual, so I thought I'd just leave you

my good wishes here now! :huglove:

dcdeb

will be waiting for the story details.. maybe over a cup of coffee

you did not make a fool out of youself.. trust me.. it was really heartbreaking seeing you upset.. no matter what the reason was..

You're too kind to me hun... Thank you so much, you're helping me getting over this, believe me! I'm so happy to have met you! I will def. tell you all about it.

Hello Oldlings, near and far!

Just popping in to you wish you all a Happy Easter, if

you celebrate it! Otherwise Happy Spring! :biggrin2:

We're heading to my parents this afternoon, for the

weekend -- I'll be online here and there, but not as

much as usual, so I thought I'd just leave you

my good wishes here now! :huglove:

dcdeb

Hi Deb!! Happy Spring and happy Easter to you too! Have a good time at your parents' hun!

Oh right!:roftl: And unfortunately you wern't in the van with him!:roftl:

Morning Clare...yeah pretty wild it is!

I was walking through the woods this morning..I had just sent a text and managed to drop my phone..it bounced off a rock and landed face up in the stream!:shocked: As I dropped the dog lead, threw my gloves off and scrambled down to retrieve it I kept my face focused on Mika staring up at me from the screensaver...looked very odd...all very colurful laying there amidst all the natural colurs of moss and stone and water.

Just though I would share that little snippet of life with you fellow Oldlings!:naughty:

Oh Kath! lmao! I heard the other day that in London they have texting lanes for pedestrians since they kept colliding with lamp posts and stuff :roftl:

Beware the rocky terrain whilst texting, my dear!:roftl:

Good afternoon Oldlings!!! :D

See I have missed Kath, Tootch, Deb, Silver and others!!

My timing is not good!!!

Oh well, just had my daily check on the ryanair site for flights to Nimes. I check everyday in the hope that the price will be cheaper! I only bought the ticket because Robi said she was going...and now she isn't! After I bought the ticket I discovered that the only place I could fly from (on that day) was luton...which means flying from here to Stansted, bus to Luton, flight to Nimes...then all that back again...mega bucks! Cheers Robi!

So sell the ticket!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

GOOD DAY you beautiful people, and wendi and kath, and rose. Hi FD if your still sober.

of course fishmongers count, they use FISHFINGERS

Kath and I are not beautiful???????? :tears:

Yeah, I empty a few bins occasinally :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

well hidden????

Well.........I did have my hand up his shirt when I was trying to readjust his 'santa belly' and I didn't find anything then!

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::naughty:

Its really snowing hard here now!!!