The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That makes me think about a picture I got send from a couch for mothers in law. I could so see mine sitting in it. :roftl::naughty:

Hi Martine-who's-going-to-Friesland!:thumb_yello: What is a couch for mothers-in-law? I became one last November.:thumb_yello:

Hello all you wonderful Oldlings out there in Mika cyberland!:wub2:

Hi Martine-who's-going-to-Friesland!:thumb_yello: What is a couch for mothers-in-law? I became one last November.:thumb_yello:

Hello all you wonderful Oldlings out there in Mika cyberland!:wub2:

it's good to be back in the Mikaverse after the trials of the last few days:thumb_yello:

I could not bring myself to post in that one!!!! :naughty:

I just want to know how he really looks with his hair cut (and not Kelzy's photoshopped version):shocked:

or do you think Perez was just teasing?:wink2:

Hi all - I just wanted to share a couple songs that my Son's class did on Easter Sunday. Justin is in the brown linen suit, my daughter is in the mint green dress with the pink hat sitting down, my niece Lydia did the solo...

Really cute, Ricky! Ofcourse you have to share this kind of things: Proud Mothers Aloud!:roftl:

I think he has probably only had a trim - and even if he was

totally bald, would still love him and his music!!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah................can't remember what I was looking at the other day..could have been anything knowing me...but Mika's hair was short in some pics and longer in others..but frankly...it really doesn't matter does it....he lloks fantastic anyway and as you say..even if he looked like a a monk we would still love him :mf_lustslow::wink2:

Hiya, back from scary travels to other unseen threads.:shocked:

Safe here at home with the Oldlings!

But, gotta run for a bit - Cattie needs a chauffeur (*Wendi's ears perk up*:naughty: )

See you soon, lovies! xxx

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi AMP!

Yeah................can't remember what I was looking at the other day..could have been anything knowing me...but Mika's hair was short in some pics and longer in others..but frankly...it really doesn't matter does it....he lloks fantastic anyway and as you say..even if he looked like a a monk we would still love him :mf_lustslow::wink2:

Would not mind getting into THAT habit!!! :das:

Hiya, back from scary travels to other unseen threads.

Safe here at home with the Oldlings!

But, gotta run for a bit - Cattie needs a chauffeur (*Wendi's ears perk up*:naughty: )

See you soon, lovies! xxx

I have a pick up soon too!! Daughter no 1!!

Hi! The chat went well, thank you. We had a kind of a quarrel yesterday-evening, but everything is solved now. We had a nice hug in the end!:wub2:

Thats great!! :thumb_yello:

hello - have bad throat and sinusitis - will sit and sniff in corner !

*big hugs (from a distance) to Carri* :wub2:

Would not mind getting into THAT habit!!! :das:

I have a pick up soon too!! Daughter no 1!!

Thats great!! :thumb_yello:

*big hugs (from a distance) to Carri* :wub2:

I'll fight ya for it!:naughty: