The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Silver - Kelzy has just left - but is probably peeping back

in to look for her male, oldling friend from England, who has become

a member. She thinks he will be in some sort of danger here!! :shocked:

:das::roftl:

Now why would she think that? :shocked:

Do we know who he is? Shall we plan a little surprise for him?:naughty:

(Well we can't let her down..)

OWWWW Wendi..fingers crossed!:thumb_yello:

I was late for my course..I am never late..I am usually the one sitting there for half an hour before the course starts...but not today....so when I walked in there was just one seat left and they were already doing the introductions. They had to say who they were, where they worked, why they were there and 'hobbies' So when it was my turn I said I was a Mika fan and spent all my time and money on Mika related activites!:naughty: The tutor said she had 'The Mika CD' in her car (why just the car, I thought!) and she was amazed at how many different 'sounds' he had...she went on for quite some time..the rest of the rooms eyes were begining to glaze over!:naughty:

a member. She thinks he will be in some sort of danger here!! :shocked:

:das::roftl:

Not ANOTHER man!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Treacherous!!!

Something made me come back in here, you know like when you're about to go out and you think you've forgotten something and you realise it's your sanity and that you lost it years ago.. :naughty:

Not ANOTHER man!:naughty:

Yip!!!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: Treacherous!!!

Something made me come back in here, you know like when you're about to go out and you think you've forgotten something and you realise it's your sanity and that you lost it years ago.. :naughty:

You still keeping an eye on us? :sneaky2:

We are harmless!! :mf_rosetinted:

OWWWW Wendi..fingers crossed!:thumb_yello:

I was late for my course..I am never late..I am usually the one sitting there for half an hour before the course starts...but not today....so when I walked in there was just one seat left and they were already doing the introductions. They had to say who they were, where they worked, why they were there and 'hobbies' So when it was my turn I said I was a Mika fan and spent all my time and money on Mika related activites!:naughty: The tutor said she had 'The Mika CD' in her car (why just the car, I thought!) and she was amazed at how many different 'sounds' he had...she went on for quite some time..the rest of the rooms eyes were begining to glaze over!:naughty:

kath! you are so brave! i cannot believe you actually talked about mika and mika's obsession at a course! :shocked::naughty:

i wish i were so brave...i revealed my mika's obsession to my family of origin (as i'm going to visit them next WE and it cannot be hidden anymore...) and i blushed on the phone! :roftl:

kath! you are so brave! i cannot believe you actually talked about mika and mika's obsession at a course! :shocked::naughty:

i wish i were so brave...i revealed my mika's obsession to my family of origin (as i'm going to visit them next WE and it cannot be hidden anymore...) and i blushed on the phone! :roftl:

Everyone at work knows that I am a Mikaholic, but I haven't told my family yet.

Sorry for dissapearing, had my sister on the phone. :boxed:

a member. She thinks he will be in some sort of danger here!!

Now why would she think that?

Do we know who he is? Shall we plan a little surprise for him?

(Well we can't let her down..)

You girls are ace! Poor man. :roftl:

Got the wrong quote, but who cares.:roftl:

You are brave, Kath! :naughty:

Everyone at work knows that I am a Mikaholic, but I haven't told my family yet.

frankly i cannot judge which is more embarassing...i feel more confident with family and friends...and less brave with the outer world!

kath! you are so brave! i cannot believe you actually talked about mika and mika's obsession at a course! :shocked

i wish i were so brave...i revealed my mika's obsession to my family of origin (as i'm going to visit them next WE and it cannot be hidden anymore...) and i blushed on the phone!

Well, I didn't have long to think and quite honestly...what else COULD I say.......I don't have any other hobbies!:naughty:

yeah...it's becoming a BAD habit! :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Absolutly...we must put up the shutters!

Martine....do you ever feel that people like to see you for reasons other than that you are a wonderful person?:naughty:

Wendi.............thanks for the link..great interview..although Deb will probably not be speaking to me when she reads what I have just written!!:shocked:

frankly i cannot judge which is more embarassing...i feel more confident with family and friends...and less brave with the outer world!

All my youngest daughter's teachers know - she has shown them

the photo as she has it on her phone!! :blink:

I have also told ANYONE else who will listen :naughty:

my mother in law was questioning me last night about Mine and Abbys trip to Paris in July and she said 'Is it that usual singer?'.............I said 'Mika' but she makes me feel like I am saying a dirty word :shocked:

Ah!! Noticed another tweak!! There is now an "Other Artists" section

to the chat/chinwag/gigs section!! :thumb_yello:

Yes, there's been a bit of restructuring, following suggestions from some of the Aussies. :thumb_yello:

my mother in law was questioning me last night about Mine and Abbys trip to Paris in July and she said 'Is it that usual singer?'.............I said 'Mika' but she makes me feel like I am saying a dirty word :shocked:

That makes me think about a picture I got send from a couch for mothers in law. I could so see mine sitting in it. :roftl::naughty:

That makes me think about a picture I got send from a couch for mothers in law. I could so see mine sitting in it. :roftl::naughty:

Yes................I don't want to be a mother in law myself!:shocked: