American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why hello americans! i thought i might join y'all, i'm from florida. umm...well it said american thread, and thought might be interesting to talk to people from non-mika country:naughty::thumb_yello:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: I'm so excited!!!

Has anyone seen Prince Caspian yet?! :mf_lustslow:

ooo i really want to see this. i heard it's effing amazing! i used to be obsessed w/ the first one! i read the books when i was in middle school. and absolutly brilliant!

HEY! Everyone! I am feeling really depressed?

Why?

Well, I live in COnneticut, USA.

Mika was in conneticut, and I missed him! I dint know untilt eh day after.

I also missed his Febraury perforamnces in Pennsylvania and Massachusettes along with NYC, which are all 45 minutes to one hour away form me. My mom said she would have happily borought me adn a freind.

Yet I miss him. I feel like crying. IT IS MY DREAM TO MEET MIKA AND GET A HUG FROM HIM

I think i will go to sleep now, in all my misery and woe

;D

PS! GUYS, I NEED SOME HELP WITH MY "EXPERIEMENT"!

LOLLIPOP GIRL IS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE..... OF A STORY WHICH NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!

Help me out by adding your input to the story so I can finish it! I hope to send it to Mika for his birthday through one of the threads about his b-day gifts.

ALL INFO POSTED IN MY THREAD, THE LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE!

HELP US OUT, GUYS! (By us, Me, carvelpennimanXD and LOLLIPOP GIRL!-Obviously the real one)

Why?

I also missed his Febraury perforamnces in Pennsylvania and Massachusettes along with NYC, which are all 45 minutes to one hour away form me. My mom said she would have happily borought me adn a freind.

Yet I miss him. I feel like crying. IT IS MY DREAM TO MEET MIKA AND GET A HUG FROM HIMI think i will go to sleep now, in all my misery and woe

;D

LOLLIPOP GIRL IS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE..... OF A STORY WHICH NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!

Help me out by adding your input to the story so I can finish it! I hope to send it to Mika for his birthday through one of the threads about his b-day gifts.

HELP US OUT, GUYS! (By us, Me, carvelpennimanXD and LOLLIPOP GIRL!-Obviously the real one)

hi pianogirlsammy!

hey I live in Ma! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I MISSED MIKA TOO! :blink::blink::thumbdown:

hehe me too, meeting mika would be so cool!

and sure I will go check that out!

If u did you owuld be my bestest friend!

ps. JOe anderson/ jim sturgess are incredible in that movie. BEST MOVEI EVER!

I love them! and that movie!

one of my favorites! I love The Beatles!

yes, im depressed too. i missed mika in new york:tears::tears::tears:

AWWWW!

(Now in tears)

VIRTUAL MISSED-MIKA-AT-A-NEARBY-GIG-AND-NOW-HES-ACROSS-THE-WORLD-WITH- NO- DATES- OF- A RETURN HUG![/SIZE]

MIKA!

Post more dates (after February 2008!) on mikasounds!

We are all dieing to find a nearby gig!

-pianogirlsammy

THE BEATLES AND MIKA ARE MY LIFE!

Music is all I do, all day so thats one thign you should know about me.

Constanly playing, listening too, learning, singing and wrtiing about music.

Thats it!

I mostly learn Beatles and Mika sound. Actually, I only learn Beatles and Mika songs!

Everyone can see my channel (which is still not very large, but growing GIVE ME TIME!)

here!

http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun

YA"Y! grace Kelly!

Im working on Stuck In The Middle and have alreayd learned Billy Brown, Happy Ending and Lollipop (but im trying to add things to maek them more interesting!)

THANKS!

peace, love, MUSIC!!!

-sAmMy;D

Why?

Yet I miss him. I feel like crying. IT IS MY DREAM TO MEET MIKA AND GET A HUG FROM HIM

I think i will go to sleep now, in all my misery and woe

;D

Hey Sammy, I've never seen you in here before, welcome!

Don't worry, you'll get your chance soon enough.

I missed one of Mika's very first gigs in New York by a day back in March of 2007. I bought his album the day it came out, didn't know there was a gig in NY the same day, and missed it! While I was out buying the CD, a small group of people were enjoying an intimate gig! :doh: Haha, I was a bad fan back then!

But I've seen him a few times now and have met him.

Wait patiently, dream big, it'll happen!

Now...back to being depressed because I wrote a difficult essay, don't think it came out well, still have to actually type it, do the dishes, take a shower, and somehow wake up early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment.:boxed: It's 10:30..okay....done procrastinating!

Really, only one?:blink:

I tried texting two people a closing statement I wasn't sure of but they didn't text back...Hilary!:sneaky2:

I'm soorrrryyyy! :crybaby:

I don't get good service at my house, remember?

I was barely able to send the one that I did, and I only got one from you after I sent that one....:blink:

but, I can honestly say I thought it sounded like a good closer, actually putting yourself into the paper.

i coulda seen mika in Atlanta last year if i had only known:thumbdown:

i woulda even had a place to stay and everything! i only live 8 hours away:thumbdown:

WHY would you have gone all the way to ATL when Meeks was in Miami in June???? :bleh:

I'm soorrrryyyy! :crybaby:

I don't get good service at my house, remember?

I was barely able to send the one that I did, and I only got one from you after I sent that one....:blink:

but, I can honestly say I thought it sounded like a good closer, actually putting yourself into the paper.

It's okay! I was only partially joking.:naughty:

But it's okay, I sent it in and hopefully did well. *still scared*

I couldn't fix my printer! So I had to type it up at school.

And the texts you sent me actually calmed me down. I was really stressing out.

I was on the verge of tears half the day I was so worried.

I thought I posted something completely random in here on accident...

so... well I'll just do that now...

*Makes faces and leaves*

jonas_brothers_1199462070.jpg

:lmao: I love you! :wub2:

MICA HOLBROOK PENNIMAN, YOU STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS AND COME BACK TO THE UNITED STATES ( PARTICULARLY NEW ENGLAND) RIGHT NOW!

THIS INSTANT, YOUNG MAN!

YOU ARE MAKING SO MANY PEOPLE SAD!

And actually happy, at the same time. but also sad. mostly happy. WHATEVER! PLEASE COME BACK TO THE UNITED STATES! I need to see you live!

XD lol

I thought I posted something completely random in here on accident...

so... well I'll just do that now...

*Makes faces and leaves*

jonas_brothers_1199462070.jpg

OHH! I CAN DO THAT TOO! WATCH!

*4 foot guinea pig wearing a tie stomping on lettuce.

*old man with a beach towel and 6 pack or Mountain Dew

*Human-like can openers attacking Wisconsin

THIS IS FUN! I MIGHT JUST START A NEW THREAD!

WHOEVER TAKES MY IDEA will face the wrath of my ducks.

lol, jk

XD