American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

that's scary. :(

my mom got pnuemonia a few years ago; it was really scary because she kept coughing for over an hour until they had to take her to the emergency room.

stuff like pnuemonia scares me to death--not being able to breathe especially!

omg i know~

and asthma can just get so bad that i end up chocking im the middle of my sleep, it happenes to me a lot i think in the winter. i remember it happened me a few nights in a row, it got scary

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i know~

and asthma can just get so bad that i end up chocking im the middle of my sleep, it happenes to me a lot i think in the winter. i remember it happened me a few nights in a row, it got scary

ooh not fun. :(

does the air get drier in Cali in the winter?

here it gets so dry, my skin gets all chapped and cracked. >.<

Hey you guyz ok?

ya, hey how are u??

hola just finished the lawn and a nice cooling swim:bleh:but now i think it's gunna rain..

oo tonite i'm going to a Daytona baseball game...but i don't really like baseball:boxed:

that sounds fun, about the cool swim.

well im off to go clean the bathroom ,sound fun, doesnt it?

hola just finished the lawn and a nice cooling swim:bleh:but now i think it's gunna rain..

oo tonite i'm going to a Daytona baseball game...but i don't really like baseball:boxed:

That sounds fun!

yeah, tut tut, it looks like rain up here in New York too

In the town I live every year they do fireworks on the 3rd instead of the 4th, so I'll probably be going to the fireworks in town tonite, it's usually a whole big event..and then they only go on for about 10 minutes.:thumbdown:

but it's the thought that counts!

wot u wanna do is next season go down to downtown Orlando and watch magic. they ex!

:mf_lustslow: i went to that one playoff game about 2 months ago and it was soo exciting!!

when i was little i used to go all the time[ my grandys always got free tickets] and one time u know wen they have people shoot baskets from your seat...they came up to me and let me throw the ball in and all this confetti came down just for me:mf_lustslow:, i filled my entire princess backpack with it:naughty:

Hilary, hope you stop iching.

Amanda, we were wondering if Wall-e was good. It seems like you liked it.

Everytime we look at your sig Amanda, we start to smile because we see that arm with the white watch. He was standing right behind us in Chicago and him and his boyfriend was sooooo funny. We were the first in line outside and he was right behind us. We remember that watch. Just thought we'd state this.:naughty:

Wall-e is wonderful. I can't say enough good things about it. :)

And oh really?? I seem to remember you mentioning that guy, but I didn't realize his arm was in the photo! lol

Wall-e is wonderful. I can't say enough good things about it. :)

And oh really?? I seem to remember you mentioning that guy, but I didn't realize his arm was in the photo! lol

Gosh, he was so funny. For the first hour he stood in line and was eating carrots.:roftl: I, Megan thought at first that they were cheetos.:naughty: We showed him and his boyfriend "A Year In Cartoon Motion" and they were just in awe. It was exciting. One of them said "Oh No!" like that was so cute.:roftl: It was fun talking to them.

hey guys

whats a good comedy to watch with a group of kids my age-ish?

teen comedy? not too *akward* though

thanks!

How about some old teen comedies like "The Breakfast Club", "Sixteen Candles", "Weird Science", "Pretty In Pink", "Adventures In Babysitting", "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead", "Better Off Dead". We know, we're movie freaks.:roftl: Anyway, those are all great movies that deal with teens.:thumb_yello:

Gosh, he was so funny. For the first hour he stood in line and was eating carrots.:roftl: I, Megan thought at first that they were cheetos.:naughty: We showed him and his boyfriend "A Year In Cartoon Motion" and they were just in awe. It was exciting. One of them said "Oh No!" like that was so cute.:roftl: It was fun talking to them.

Aw, that's awesome! Experiences like those always make gigs so much more fun! :)