American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

That was my favorite part :lmfao:

There were some other parts I though were funny but I can't think of them right now :blink:

:lmao: I couldn't stop laughing haha. It's fun to imitate it :naughty:

"Uhkeeeh" :lol3:

Also the part that made me laugh was the silence cone part where he asked for the silence cone and he turns it on and he's "OMG I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIFFEE!!" But it didn't actually work :roftl:

Oh and the part where they're in the president's office and I can't remember what they were saying, but one guy said something like "Doesn't he know that bones are crunchy? Why would you want crunchy pudding?" :lmao: I don't know why but the crunchy pudding had me laughing my a** off...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: I couldn't stop laughing haha. It's fun to imitate it :naughty:

"Uhkeeeh" :lol3:

Also the part that made me laugh was the silence cone part where he asked for the silence cone and he turns it on and he's "OMG I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIFFEE!!" But it didn't actually work

Oh and the part where they're in the president's office and I can't remember what they were saying, but one guy said something like "Doesn't he know that bones are crunchy? Why would you want crunchy pudding?" :lmao: I don't know why but the crunchy pudding had me laughing my a** off...

:roftl:crunchy pudding! and i liked when steve c. is eating that power bar behind the shed before they break in and then agent 99 throws it in the lake:naughty:

and the guy in the tree, when he has to lower the bridge in the lake and the duck is the keypad!:naughty:

::crunchy pudding! and i liked when steve c. is eating that power bar behind the shed before they break in and then agent 99 throws it in the lake::

and the guy in the tree, when he has to lower the bridge in the lake and the duck is the keypad!:naughty:

:roftl: Those were funny :lmfao:

It was suprisingly funny and good. I thought it might be dumb, but I liked it!

Steve was funny :roftl:

you know what's really gross? peeling after a sunburn:thumbdown:[it's even worse than the scent of sneeze:blink:]

it looks absolutly disgusting! all over my shoulders...<<<<hahaha just realized haha

Eww I know... It's really gross. And after you peel, only parts of your skin peel so theres dark and light blotches, and it looks like your dirty :lol3: It's gross.

Peeling doesn't make sense.. I mean, if you start peeling on one part of your body, doesn't that mean that all of your skin should peel off, since it's all connected? *shrug*

:roftl: Those were funny :lmfao:

It was suprisingly funny and good. I thought it might be dumb, but I liked it!

Steve was funny

Eww I know... It's really gross. And after you peel, only parts of your skin peel so theres dark and light blotches, and it looks like your dirty :lol3: It's gross.

Peeling doesn't make sense.. I mean, if you start peeling on one part of your body, doesn't that mean that all of your skin should peel off, since it's all connected? *shrug*

:roftl:then it would look like i'd be mutating into another life form:boxed:

goodnite y'all gotta wake up early to go to my aunt's lake for jet skiing and kayaking and fun stuff like that:thumbdown: :huglove:

:roftl:then it would look like i'd be mutating into another life form:boxed:

goodnite y'all gotta wake up early to go to my aunt's lake for jet skiing and kayaking and fun stuff like that:thumbdown: :huglove:

:roftl: A new species growing out of your... peeling skin... :blink: Bleh.

Yeah, I'm heading off to bed as well! Have a nice night everyone!

Goodnight you two!! :huglove: Have a good rest and see you tomorrow for a busy day!

Happy fourth! :yay:

Man, I'm so jealous of everyone in Paris after seeing the rehearsal video!

I don't want to go to the barbecue anymore, I'm going to miss too much. haha

yay!

wait, what rehearsal vidoe? the one of mikasounds.com?

or is there another one?

HAPPY FOURTH! ENJOY THE DAY!

Happy fourth! :yay:

Man, I'm so jealous of everyone in Paris after seeing the rehearsal video!

I don't want to go to the barbecue anymore, I'm going to miss too much. haha

Samesies. :naughty: Hopefully someone will record it, I'll only be able to listen to a little bit. BbQ ShmBQ!

Samesies. :naughty: Hopefully someone will record it, I'll only be able to listen to a little bit. BbQ ShmBQ!

Yea, reading all the reports tonight will be a nightmare.:boxed:

What was Mika thinking making his biggest show ever on the fourth of July?:naughty:

Happy 4th everyone!

Geez I had such a hard time typing that. I kept on trying to say happy 3th and then happy 34th. :naughty:

No celebrations going on here. I didn't go to the parade and our fireworks that were supposed to be last night were postponed until tomorrow night. I don't know why they couldn't take place on oh say.... the 4th of July? :blink:

There's someone a few streets away setting off small fireworks that I could see from the yard. Normally the people in my neighborhood set them on in the MIDDLE of the road. Stupid, stupid, stupid. We have soooo many tall pine trees and a weeping willow tree that if something went wrong and a firework lit something on fire well there goes our neighborhood.

I always feared for our house because we have all the tall trees in our neighborhood lining our yard. We lucked out and so far no one on the street is doing anything this year. *whew*