American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

it's awful i know! my mom said she got really excited cuz she was told they were going to a reindeer farm...but then when they finished they realized it's not for santa [:naughty:] they raise them to eat!

Oh for sad!! have you tried it yet? :blink:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for sad!! have you tried it yet? :blink:

not yet...i'm too scared to!

[although from my MikaMail partner in Australia i got kangeroo jerky:huh:...i really didn't like it that much:thumbdown: but in Florida we can eat alligator which isn't really that bad:bleh: but alligators are pretty mean..i think i can tolerate them being raised to be killed and munched on:naughty:]

not yet...i'm too scared to!

[although from my MikaMail partner in Australia i got kangeroo jerky:huh:...i really didn't like it that much:thumbdown: but in Florida we can eat alligator which isn't really that bad:bleh: but alligators are pretty mean..i think i can tolerate them being raised to be killed and munched on:naughty:]

Alligator is GOOOD. I had some at our state fair and they also had Ostritch, but it was way to expensive..and it kinda freaked me out.

Kangeroo Jerky? thats amazing!!!

:naughty: :naughty: what did it taste like?

Alligator is GOOOD. I had some at our state fair and they also had Ostritch, but it was way to expensive..and it kinda freaked me out.

Kangeroo Jerky? thats amazing!!!

:naughty: :naughty: what did it taste like?

that's awsome! ostritch:boxed:...i woulda been too scared too...i did try scargo once...and was to grossed out by frog legs:thumbdown:

well...hmmm it smelled like when you walk into PetSmart:naughty: and tasted like dog food [it's actually on my bed right now...maybe i'll go try it again:naughty:]

that's awsome! ostritch:boxed:...i woulda been too scared too...i did try scargo once...and was to grossed out by frog legs:thumbdown:

well...hmmm it smelled like when you walk into PetSmart:naughty: and tasted like dog food [it's actually on my bed right now...maybe i'll go try it again:naughty:]

LOL

dog food eh? maybe that is a secret ingredient of Jerky.

Escargot? like the boiled snails? I would never be able to do that...I love fried clams though.

I tried raw baby octopus one time in New York, they came in a container and they were tiny, and they still had all the bumps and the eyes. I put one in my mouth, gagged, almost threw up and threw it away. It was slimy...and cold.

LOL

dog food eh? maybe that is a secret ingredient of Jerky.

Escargot? like the boiled snails? I would never be able to do that...I love fried clams though.

I tried raw baby octopus one time in New York, they came in a container and they were tiny, and they still had all the bumps and the eyes. I put one in my mouth, gagged, almost threw up and threw it away. It was slimy...and cold.

haha yea that's it escargot! it just tasted really garlicy not bad.

:shocked::shocked:octupus! raw! and a baby! god i could barely eat kalimari! goodness....i guess neither of us could make it very far on survivor:naughty:...or what was that show Dare? they had the three tasks...it used to be really popular..i forgot

haha yea that's it escargot! it just tasted really garlicy not bad.

:shocked::shocked:octupus! raw! and a baby! god i could barely eat kalimari! goodness....i guess neither of us could make it very far on survivor:naughty:...or what was that show Dare? they had the three tasks...it used to be really popular..i forgot

Fear Factor? maybe?

yeah. I don't think I would do too well there...one time they had to eat baby chicklets that were formed in the egg..and some had like..feathers.

adjfsl;jf irk. :puking:

Fear Factor? maybe?

yeah. I don't think I would do too well there...one time they had to eat baby chicklets that were formed in the egg..and some had like..feathers.

adjfsl;jf irk. :puking:

that's it thank you!

oh god i think i saw that one! one time they had to drink 100 year old egg nog...now i wonder...who woulda saved egg nog from 100 years ago thinking "hmmm i better save this so one day they can force people to drink it for money" :huh::naughty:

Hey, ladies...just a head's up. I am going to start up a new American topic. This one is getting quite large and as far as I know, we still need to start up new ones once the old ones get bigger.

Have funnn... :D

we don't have to but it might be wise.

waiting for my new laptop to arrive

singing along to mika

sitting her in this 103 degree heat!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

Dream come true that wud b. we in 61 f. that about as hot as it gets here unfortunatly.

Oh and not forgetting lots and lots of rain.

Im loging off now

Chat l8a

i'm good, how are you? i'm watching project runway i love this show so much. do you watch it?

i noticed you 2 talk about the weather.. its 90 degrees and about to thunderstorm here in new york :thumb_yello:

im watching the concert DVD of licm. but it makes me depressed becuase ive never seen im live!!!! D: