You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha that happened to me! lol i used to have grace kelly love today and big girl but then i switched fones:thumbdown: it also happened in global when everyone was quiet then all of a sudden mikas laugh goes off lol! everyone was like wtf and me and my friend were crying because we were laughing so hard lol

That's hilarious! Is it normal to wish that would happen to me??:naughty:

Yup' date=' I have the Mika Love Today ring tone too. And then I don't want to answer the phone b/c I don't want to stop the song so I wait for the repeat before answering.:roftl:[/quote']

Been there.

You know when you're a Mika fan when you're coworker asks why you seem down on your lunch hour and it's because the MFC is down.

That's a good one.

haha okay "when...;"

i read lord of the flies for school, and i was *cough* maybe possibly using a picture of *coughmikacough* as a bookmark. So my friend comes up to me in the hall and goes "hey, i got your book for LOTF" and i go "how do you know? we didn't put our names in them...?" and she goes "when i opened the book a picture of mika fell out." and i laughed soo hard. I'm the biggest fan in my school-obviously- but for them to know who it is just by that i find funny lol. anyways, she did leave the pic in there for the next person. yay, spread the mika kids. put random pics with the website written on it in school books!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when...(well...I'll tell my story)...

So, one day my mom asks me if I want anything from the store. I had an old eyeliner and needed a new one. So I gave her the old one (it was a liquid liner...so it had a 'bottle') and asked her to get me one. So when she comes back from the store, she said that they didn't have that colour that I wanted. But then she said, "But I got you this one instead." So I looked at the bottle...looks the same. But then I looked at what the colour was and saw "Black Mica". I was like, "this is how Mika spells his name, except for the fact that most people can't pronounce it properly." Then she said, "I know, that's why I got it". So awesome!!!

haha okay "when...;"

i read lord of the flies for school, and i was *cough* maybe possibly using a picture of *coughmikacough* as a bookmark. So my friend comes up to me in the hall and goes "hey, i got your book for LOTF" and i go "how do you know? we didn't put our names in them...?" and she goes "when i opened the book a picture of mika fell out." and i laughed soo hard. I'm the biggest fan in my school-obviously- but for them to know who it is just by that i find funny lol. anyways, she did leave the pic in there for the next person. yay, spread the mika kids. put random pics with the website written on it in school books!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

that's funny! your reputation follows you :naughty:

haha okay "when...;"

That's great! We'll do that. We feel like the only Mika fans in our whole TOWN!

You know you're a Mika fan when...(well...I'll tell my story)...

So, one day my mom asks me if I want anything from the store. I had an old eyeliner and needed a new one. So I gave her the old one (it was a liquid liner...so it had a 'bottle') and asked her to get me one. So when she comes back from the store, she said that they didn't have that colour that I wanted. But then she said, "But I got you this one instead." So I looked at the bottle...looks the same. But then I looked at what the colour was and saw "Black Mica". I was like, "this is how Mika spells his name, except for the fact that most people can't pronounce it properly." Then she said, "I know, that's why I got it". So awesome!!!

That's is so sweet.

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you describe things as 'Mika'. For example, if you see a pair of silver sneakers, you may say, "those shoes are very Mika" OR "I love those 'Mika' shoes"...

ooooooo!!! We always do that. If there is something we see in a store that reminds us of Mika we always say "That is very Mikaish" or "That is so Mika".:roftl: So great.

You know you're a Mika fan when our college graduation is coming up in May (We've already got our diplomas for Associate in Arts but are going to the grad.) and we want to have a picture of Mika on our congrats cake.

Keep meaning to ask our parents to do that. If they can't do it for graduation there is always our 22nd birthday coming up in July.:roftl:

ooooooo!!! We always do that. If there is something we see in a store that reminds us of Mika we always say "That is very Mikaish" or "That is so Mika".:roftl: So great.

You know you're a Mika fan when our college graduation is coming up in May (We've already got our diplomas for Associate in Arts but are going to the grad.) and we want to have a picture of Mika on our congrats cake.

Keep meaning to ask our parents to do that. If they can't do it for graduation there is always our 22nd birthday coming up in July.:roftl:

oh my!! what a fantastic idea!! i'm sooo gonna buy a cake like this for my sister's big 30th in July! she's not into Mika that much but who cares! :punk:

Hehe same here!I drive my friends crazy! My friend brought these trainers the other day, I said to her " I didn't think you liked Mika," She said "I don't, not much, why did you say that?"

......"They look very Mikaish...."

And I got hit over the head with a shopping bag :naughty:

OMG OMG all that is true about me.

infact, all my friends even my mother are sick to their stomach with the word Mika.....i talk so much about him

i dream about him

i day dream.lol..basically

I actually had a real dream about Mika! In my sleep! haha! It was like this show where your favourite artist stays with you and does everything you do WITH you (school and all) and he gave me a gift at the end of the week cause the show lasts for a week...I wont get into the details, it's off topic, and it's not real.. pff...

oooh...

You know you're a mika fan when you have dreams about him where he gives you stuffed animals as a gift!

OMG OMG all that is true about me.

infact, all my friends even my mother are sick to their stomach with the word Mika.....i talk so much about him

i dream about him

i day dream.lol..basically

hehe you're not the only one :naughty:

Sometimes I tell myself: ok, today I don't say a word about mika (because I also talk so much about him) but then my friends think I'm ill or something :naughty: I think my record is 2 hours...

and you're also not the onlyone who dreams of him!

so this guy i know started talking about how his uncle is gay and it was really weird because he was married and had kids and stuff.

need i say more?

Billy Brown!!!!:thumb_yello:

i didn't say anything, but i went crazy on the inside :biggrin2:

so this guy i know started talking about how his uncle is gay and it was really weird because he was married and had kids and stuff.

need i say more?

Billy Brown!!!!:thumb_yello:

i didn't say anything, but i went crazy on the inside :biggrin2:

:naughty: :naughty:

That is a coincidence.

We think it is funny because we have a great uncle and his name is Bill (Billy) Brown but he doesn't like other men,:naughty:

There was also a guy in school whose name was billy brown.

You know your a Mika fan when for your myspace location you put "In Cartoon Motion, Illinois".

you know your a mika fan when...

you are in a car dealership with your dad and when your picking out the color for your prius you force your dad to get the spectra blue MICA color:naughty: he knows he secretely like the color only because the name he is just a closeted mika fan:roftl:

You know you are mika fan when you .......

refuse to go out for lunch and rush stright back home after work just for logging on MFC and meeting mika at dvd.

I am self-contained these days as I can't leave MIKA for a second, but now I just changed my mind ~~

I am going "mikaize" my friends, introduce our GREAT MIKA to them !! HAHAHA