You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

u know ur a mika fan when ur friends insist on driving somewhere instead of u coz they know they'll have to listen to Mika on repeat if ur driving!!!

OR

if ur in your own car listening to LICM and u say "ooh this is one of my favourites " and ur friend turns to look at u oddly and says "u do realise uv said that about every song!!"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHA! That's very true! We don't really ever go into bath and body works but went in there just hear the whole song of Stuck in the Middle. We were pretending to look around but didn't do a very good job at it. Got a lot of stares from people.

:lmao: I went in an expensive shoe shop wearing my grubby sneakers, and "browsed around" while listenign to Relax :naughty:

u know ur a mika fan when u pull ur copy of LICM out of your handbag at the hairdressers and ask them if they'd mind putting it on

:lmfao: Perfect!

I took LICM and covered Avril Lavigne's crap album, mouahaHA... my friend got all excited and covered all of the "M" area with mika (for me:)) and I stayed there and listened to LICM (It was a kind of a sample album you can listen to) then this lady goes: "hey, I'm the one doing all this ****", starts putting all the Mika CDs back and says: "You all think you're adults". She was reaaallyy furious and I didn't hear anything cause Grace Kelly was so loud. So I ran, not knowing what she said. Later, my other friend who was watching me (and "NOT making fun of me") told me what anti-licm said.

hahahahah

(It was funny at the time)

:lmfao: That is classic! :roftl:

i was in a bus yesterday and i was listening to Mika and Relax was on. and then i heard Grace Kelly! so i took of my headphones and i was so happy to hear it, i got excited and everything, started singing it quietly and then suddenly i realized it's my phone ringing i felt like a moron

:lmao: !!

u know ur a mika fan when ur friends insist on driving somewhere instead of u coz they know they'll have to listen to Mika on repeat if ur driving!!!

OR

if ur in your own car listening to LICM and u say "ooh this is one of my favourites " and ur friend turns to look at u oddly and says "u do realise uv said that about every song!!"

Hahahaha, ohh me too, but my friends can't drive so it sucks to be them!

OR

Hehe, here the same (both) :naughty: , my friends know that it's mika when I drive!

I knew that Mika was on 11th place in the top 50 on radio donna and I was almost home then so I drove slow in my street and then I waited in the car 'till Happy ending was done :naughty:

oh my! i forgot about sth! the strangest thing happened to me this week and i can't believe i didn't share it yet! so i was at school (english studies) and we have this new lecturer. he wanted to get to know us so asked everyone to say sth about themselves. and i just kinda stopped paying attention and when it was my turn i started with words "well, i was born in beirut" :blink: that's probably coz i hear 'i was born' ending with 'in beirut' so often :boxed: everyone was like huh? even i was like huh? and the guy said really? that's interesting! it felt soo awkward to explain that no, not really, i wasn't. i'm identity mad!

I like some of her songs... but she sometimes annoys me.

I consider myself lucky because my friends like Mika:D Not as much as me ofcourse:bleh:

that is lucky! all my friends get annoyed

OR

thats me!

Haha! Sounds like my dog!

My dog wags her tail to music, it's kinda freaky :naughty:

And when I play the piano she comes and listens :blush-anim-cl:

My cat sleeps if i play guitar (try to play):naughty:

oh my! i forgot about sth! the strangest thing happened to me this week and i can't believe i didn't share it yet! so i was at school (english studies) and we have this new lecturer. he wanted to get to know us so asked everyone to say sth about themselves. and i just kinda stopped paying attention and when it was my turn i started with words "well, i was born in beirut" :blink: that's probably coz i hear 'i was born' ending with 'in beirut' so often :boxed: everyone was like huh? even i was like huh? and the guy said really? that's interesting! it felt soo awkward to explain that no, not really, i wasn't. i'm identity mad!

:lmao: hahahaha omw!

you know your a mika fan when your wardrobe looks like its been stuck in the wash with several rainbows

:naughty:I love it

oh my! i forgot about sth! the strangest thing happened to me this week and i can't believe i didn't share it yet! so i was at school (english studies) and we have this new lecturer. he wanted to get to know us so asked everyone to say sth about themselves. and i just kinda stopped paying attention and when it was my turn i started with words "well, i was born in beirut" that's probably coz i hear 'i was born' ending with 'in beirut' so often everyone was like huh? even i was like huh? and the guy said really? that's interesting! it felt soo awkward to explain that no, not really, i wasn't. i'm identity mad!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmao:!

OH MY GOD! THAT IS ACTUALLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!

:lmao:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

Even your friends (who don't even care much for Mika) have dreams about you meeting him because you talk about it so much...:blush-anim-cl:

Your friends start to introduce you to their friends as "Mika".

Someone sees the Mika collage you have on your folder and they can't help but ask if he's your boyfriend...My reaction: :lmfao:!

at lunch yesterday, you went out and bought pizza and you purposely ordered a Diet Coke as well and when you are walking back with your food, you see your friend and you say to her "I ordered a "Diet Coke and a pizza please" and her response to you is "hey...you are beautiful".

at lunch yesterday, you went out and bought pizza and you purposely ordered a Diet Coke as well and when you are walking back with your food, you see your friend and you say to her "I ordered a "Diet Coke and a pizza please" and her response to you is "hey...you are beautiful".

that's nice! i can totally picture it. i like this little moments that happen during the day when u wish u could make a mental picture, or mental video. i wish i could sometimes. omg, please, does anyone actually knows what i mean? :roftl: there was this annoying guy in one of the Friends episode doing mental pictures all the time, i don't wanna sound like him :roftl: *click* :naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

Even your friends (who don't even care much for Mika) have dreams about you meeting him because you talk about it so much...:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaahah:lmao: That happened to me! Well, sort of... My friend dreamt that she was asking Mika to visit me for my birthday, hihihihi.

Hahaahah:lmao: That happened to me! Well, sort of... My friend dreamt that she was asking Mika to visit me for my birthday, hihihihi.

hahaha i think that happened!

one of your friends say "Guys, relax" and you say "take it eeeeeeeeeeasy..."

hahaha happened tonight! and i got a funny look :roftl: