You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know youre a Mka fan when your bf turns to the back of your maths book and sees Mika written everyhere but starts really looking for his... i had to add it afterwards:blush-anim-cl:

haha, so funny :roftl:

My bf designed a mikapage in my school diary with all the titles of mikasongs and she added her own name at the bottom :) (very smart of her :D)

You know you're a Mika fan when you draw a heart on your arm and write Mika under it, with letters just like the LICM letters (during your German lessons) :naughty: I did this today, I've just took photo's of it.. (I'll post them soon :))

That sounds so cool...can't wait to see photos:biggrin2:

you know youre a Mika fan when you have included him in numerous school projects!

I can totally see what you mean. I have a Mika assignment due tomorrow. It was supposed to be only 20 minutes long but only me and one other persoon volunteered to go (I volunteered to go first...it's Mika afterall). So it looks like now, I have a whole half an hour of just talking about Mika:biggrin2:

I can totally see what you mean. I have a Mika assignment due tomorrow. It was supposed to be only 20 minutes long but only me and one other persoon volunteered to go (I volunteered to go first...it's Mika afterall). So it looks like now, I have a whole half an hour of just talking about Mika:biggrin2:

lol hahaha thats awesome! i did a oral about him and got 85% lol! and included him in like 2 essays i think!

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

If Mika only knew all things we are doing for him!:wub2:

it's some kind of

arabhbbb001.jpg

i wouldn't know if it hasn't been for Mika!

okay still confused. what is this thing?? what does it do? do i even want to know where that long tuby lookin thing goes?:shocked:

am i the only one who doesn't know what this is and has so many questions about it?:boxed:

:naughty:

please respond back if anyone knows answers...i'm dying to know!

okay still confused. what is this thing?? what does it do? do i even want to know where that long tuby lookin thing goes?:shocked:

am i the only one who doesn't know what this is and has so many questions about it?:boxed:

uuuuhhhm, hehe.

*cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

It's called a hookah pipe. Used for smoking various...er, substances...:naughty:

Don't get me the wrong way here, I've never tried anything dodgy like that, but you put water in the glass bulb thing and it's supposed to feel much smoother when you inhale. :roftl: