LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know you're a mika fan when..

where ever you're somewhere boring you think now 'what would mika do' to cheer up this place.

of course i'm way to shy to do stuff like mika,:blush-anim-cl: but i'm slowly building up my confidence:naughty:

WWMD??

OMG, I do that, too! You know you're a Mike fan when you think to yourself "What would Mika do?" and it helps you make decisions!

you know your a mika fan when...

you have run out of names to save your pictures as so now you have about 10 different pictures with MIKA and then a different number of exclamation points or sighhhhhhhh with a different number of h's...:naughty:

i know and you can't find enough ways to say sexy or hot or yummy:naughty:

you know your a mika fan when...

you have run out of names to save your pictures as so now you have about 10 different pictures with MIKA and then a different number of exclamation points or sighhhhhhhh with a different number of h's...:naughty:

Oooh that is me big time :lol3:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

you know what this is;

Picture4.png

you know that these are not UFO's;

Picture8-3.png

And you probably like this quite a bit;

Picture7-1.png

Haha, your good!:thumb_yello:

Of course, every true Mika fan knows what the mystical shadows are, but when you look at them from an "objective view" they are just crazy!:roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

you know what this is;

Picture4.png

you know that these are not UFO's;

Picture8-3.png

And you probably like this quite a bit;

Picture7-1.png

OH U R SO RIGHT

1st pic is great..and funny:naughty::wink2:

And i must add that u r Mika fan when u eat like...crazy one lollipops:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

me, too;)

Hej by the way, it's great, we've got another swiss fan!!!:D:D

Vo wo chunsch denn du? besch au z Winterthur am Konzert gsi? wie lang besch scho fan? sry dassi di mit froga bestürma, aber i freu mi halt so:P. o sei della svizzera italiana. ou français?

Hey! I speak French, though I think I've understood some parts of what you said lol. I live near Basel, in a smal town called Moutier, but I speak French! I have never been to any Mika gigs, that's why I've opened the "gig frustrated" thread, check it out:wink2:I have only registered like two weeks ago, but I loooove Mika!! I'm so happy to talk to other Swiss fans, we're not many are we? Where do you live?:roftl:

Haha, your good!:thumb_yello:

Of course, every true Mika fan knows what the mystical shadows are, but when you look at them from an "objective view" they are just crazy!:roftl:

OH U R SO RIGHT

1st pic is great..and funny:naughty:

And i must add that u r Mika fan when u eat like...crazy one lollipops:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

lol, that's a one good post :roftl:

Thayynks. I thought that this thread needed something:bleh:

when you're queuing @ postal office, and there's a box to collect thoughts..so you write pages of Mika songs while waiting your turn..I hope they'll pick up mine for the phrases of the month :kaf:

awww that's so awsome i wish they had those at my post office. i've spent long waits in those lines trying to mail off mika related things:naughty: