You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do that! This is so crazy: I look at my poster and say "Bye, sweet dreams" every evening, when I'm going to sleep.. And when I'm leaving my room I say "Bye" too.. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Hey, me too! Well, I have that poster about three days, but we are good friends ^^

Hey I do that too (talk to the poster)...:shocked:for a while I really thought I had a problem....glad I am not the only one...

But you know what you really mustn't do: KISS IT!...I had a poster of another artist once upon a time...:naughty: and I made the mistake to kiss it...the problem is that I had lipgloss...and the consequence: I had to throw away the poster:mf_rosetinted:.

erm...I re-read the facts on teh first page and there was something that got me: HUH?!?

what's with the: Bark with him on a certain demo song?...is it a metaphore or I have been living on the moon (most likely)???

Can someone give me a clue?

Thank you!

Hey I do that too (talk to the poster)...:shocked:for a while I really thought I had a problem....glad I am not the only one...

But you know what you really mustn't do: KISS IT!...I had a poster of another artist once upon a time...:naughty: and I made the mistake to kiss it...the problem is that I had lipgloss...and the consequence: I had to throw away the poster:mf_rosetinted:.

erm...I re-read the facts on teh first page and there was something that got me: HUH?!?

what's with the: Bark with him on a certain demo song?...is it a metaphore or I have been living on the moon (most likely)???

Can someone give me a clue?

Thank you!

Ni ha ha! Funny, I have never talked to posters.... I kissed one though: Leonardo DiCaprio. I was in love with him. And I wasn't allowed to watch Titanic cause I was too young. So I kissed him instead haha!

MY speciality: I speak with myself and organize conversations with imaginary people (sometimes Mika)... I know it's crazy:roftl:

I had 3 posters, but I didn't liked them.. he looked like a sheep on them, and like he didn't wash his hair in weeks.. :naughty:

So now I have a lovely one.. :wub2:

Can you post a photo? I have only this, because in my country there aren´t more posters with him /damn it.../: http://www.posters.cz/plakaty/mika-life-in-cartoon-motion

The only lonely one...

Haha, that´s natural instinct :naughty::naughty:

Can you post a photo? I have only this, because in my country there aren´t more posters with him /damn it.../: http://www.posters.cz/plakaty/mika-life-in-cartoon-motion

The only lonely one...

I want that poster, but I may not buy it.. :crybaby:

I'll try to post a photo.. But I think you'll have to wait 2 weeks.. I'm going to a summer camp in two days.. :wink2:

you know your a mika fan when...

- you buy a 2nd licm album even though you already have one because the one you have is cracked because of the mika concerts you have been too and because its the european version

- you fly to france for 3 mika concerts and spend more money then you have on them so now you are broke

- you are on vacation in france but you spend your days on the mfc:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you, your sister, and cousin (who is not a BIG fan) drive to Chicago to go to the Mika gig on Feb. 5th and while we are going to Chicago we listen to LICM. Our cousin says "Arn't you going to listen to that enough tonight?" or something like that and we just give her a look and say "no.":naughty:

- you buy a 2nd licm album even though you already have one because the one you have is cracked because of the mika concerts you have been too and because its the european version

- you fly to france for 3 mika concerts and spend more money then you have on them so now you are broke

*pats you on the back for a job well done*

i do this a lot! haha i have american version, two french versions and the japanese one:doh::naughty:

You know you're a Mika Fan when...

You consider buying a new LiCM because your evil mum stood on it and broke the case... :roftl:

haha thats what i did lol! and i did it when me and my sister had NO MONEY! LOL litterally we had this huge problem with my sisters bank because for my parents to transfer money from america to france it takes about 10 days! and we didnt have money and the money transfer didnt get to us yet and the only money we had was 10 euros and we couldnt use her credit card cuz it reached her limit of -200 euros she gave me the 10 euros as emergency money and i there fore (as an emergency) decided to buy the cd and she got soo pissed at me lol!

You know you're a Mika fan when you, your sister, and cousin (who is not a BIG fan) drive to Chicago to go to the Mika gig on Feb. 5th and while we are going to Chicago we listen to LICM. Our cousin says "Arn't you going to listen to that enough tonight?" or something like that and we just give her a look and say "no.":naughty:

My mother was like that when we went to see him last November! We had LICM on all the wan the car, and then I listened to it on my ipod when we had to go in a train, and she was just like 'Havn't you had enough of that yet? AND your going to be hearing it tonight aswell!', and I just looked at her, and turned the volume up.:naughty:

You know you're a MIKA fan when...

-you're in teh car, with the earphones plugged in your ears, not listening to anything but continuously searching for a decent radio station (car's radio)where you might hear some MIKA and my dad goes like? Aren't you listening to music over there?...and I go like...erm..I am but I feel guilty that it's only me listening to good music and you're supposed to listen to that crap...I'm taking care of what music you're listening to, daddy!:naughty:

- when you start painting and drawing though you have NO TALENT!:thumbdown: