You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...when you keep an empty bottle of shampoo because you bought it on the same day as LICM.

...and when you haven't used the other shampoo yet because the memory could fade. (that means i have 1,5 year old shampoo...)

You know you're a MIKA fan when...

-you're in teh car, with the earphones plugged in your ears, not listening to anything but continuously searching for a decent radio station (car's radio)where you might hear some MIKA and my dad goes like? Aren't you listening to music over there?...and I go like...erm..I am but I feel guilty that it's only me listening to good music and you're supposed to listen to that crap...I'm taking care of what music you're listening to, daddy!:naughty:

- when you start painting and drawing though you have NO TALENT!:thumbdown:

Everybody has some talent :wink2: It´s aaaaall about training...

...when you keep an empty bottle of shampoo because you bought it on the same day as LICM.

...and when you haven't used the other shampoo yet because the memory could fade. (that means i have 1,5 year old shampoo...)

HAHAHAHA!!!:roftl::roftl::roll1::lmfao::lmfao:

haha thats what i did lol! and i did it when me and my sister had NO MONEY! LOL litterally we had this huge problem with my sisters bank because for my parents to transfer money from america to france it takes about 10 days! and we didnt have money and the money transfer didnt get to us yet and the only money we had was 10 euros and we couldnt use her credit card cuz it reached her limit of -200 euros she gave me the 10 euros as emergency money and i there fore (as an emergency) decided to buy the cd and she got soo pissed at me lol!

But this was really an emergency!:roftl:

If replacing a broken Mika album isn't an emergency then I don't know what to call it!:naughty:

You know you’re a Mika fan when…

You squeal in excitement when you find the ‘Mika piano manuscript’ book in the bookshop.

You spend £14.95 on the ‘Mika piano manuscript’ book. Even though you’re terrible at piano and you can’t really read sheet music!

You got sooooooo excited because when you travelled through France, every shop you walked into was either playing a Mika song or one started while you’re in there. And even when you got back to England and IOM it kept on happening!

You buy all of his singles on CD (even though you already have the album)…

And you buy all of his singles on special limited edition USB sticks just so you have little wrist straps and USB sticks with ‘MIKA’ on them!

You drive from the Isle of Man, down through England to Dover, then to France, and then all the way from Calais to Paris just to see his ‘Parc au Princes’ concert. (but it was soooooo worth it!) :-D

You know you’re a Mika fan when…

You squeal in excitement when you find the ‘Mika piano manuscript’ book in the bookshop.

You spend £14.95 on the ‘Mika piano manuscript’ book. Even though you’re terrible at piano and you can’t really read sheet music!

You got sooooooo excited because when you travelled through France, every shop you walked into was either playing a Mika song or one started while you’re in there. And even when you got back to England and IOM it kept on happening!

You buy all of his singles on CD (even though you already have the album)…

And you buy all of his singles on special limited edition USB sticks just so you have little wrist straps and USB sticks with ‘MIKA’ on them!

You drive from the Isle of Man, down through England to Dover, then to France, and then all the way from Calais to Paris just to see his ‘Parc au Princes’ concert. (but it was soooooo worth it!) :-D

Yeah you sound like a true Mika fan!:naughty:

You're so happy, this edition isn't able to find in my country!:boxed:

....when u sit down at the piano to practice your lessons. you get up and walk over to the computer and sit down JUST TO SEE WHAT TIME IT IS.

its 3.

THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW ITS 5 AND YOU HAVENT PRACTICED ANY PIANO! hehe

hello! i just wanted to say: i have watched your vid on youtube -> you are playing Grace Kelly.

i liked it a lot and you inspired me to try it. :bleh:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You cry when you think about the fact that you've missed all the LICM tours, because you became an obsessive too late:tears:

Awww, he better come back to the states though. That was like us when he came to Chicago for the first time. We missed him then, but got to see him last feb, so that was awesome. But want to see him again, like really bad!!

Aww...guys, he'll be back!:wink2:

yea i hope soo! but then again not for LICM:tears:

Awww, he better come back to the states though. That was like us when he came to Chicago for the first time. We missed him then, but got to see him last feb, so that was awesome. But want to see him again, like really bad!!

Yeah, I know he will tour again, but the thing is, I've missed LICM tours, that's what gets me:tears:. But anyway, there are worse things in the world that missing Mika lol. But I can't help being frustrated!!

...you can't wait for his next album.

Oh I really agree with that, I,m so longing for some new music from him!:thumb_yello:

And when I read all those predictions about the new album not coming out untill 2009 or even later it just make me depressed!:crybaby:

How do you all feel about that?