You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

You buy a can of drink and it's really colourful, and then your dad just says "Yes... It's Mikaish!" Before you get chance to and you just glare at him :naughty:

haha like once at a babyshower, there as a bottle of coke with the Olympic colorful sign on it[looked very mika-ish] , so I asked if I could rip it off and keep it:roftl: they kinda looked at me wierd!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good lord. perhaps he should thank you nearly single handedly if he wins.:shocked:

he should.

do you think nickelodeon can track my votes and find out where my computer is?

if he wins he can be like "And thanks to the crazy girl on the Dell Microsoft 2002 edition, model 44423567. shes the one who really helped me get here!"

hehe, i just made up words and numbers, i dont think thats what my computer is called! hehe

You buy a can of drink and it's really colourful, and then your dad just says "Yes... It's Mikaish!" Before you get chance to and you just glare at him :naughty:

Is it the new design on the Coke can?

haha like once at a babyshower, there as a bottle of coke with the Olympic colorful sign on it[looked very mika-ish] , so I asked if I could rip it off and keep it:roftl: they kinda looked at me wierd!

That's the one I was on about! It was so colourful! :naughty:

when your friend enters your bedroom and stares open mouthed at the growing mika collage on your wall:bleh:

you know your a mika fan when your friend comes into your room and steals your mika wall, (becuase it is a corkboard) and hides it in your house.

also, you know your a mika fan when you sleep with a mika picture sprayed with Giorgio Armani: Armani Mania (becuase it is his cologne) next to you, in hopes of getting mika dreams!

yes you never do : (

you know your a mika fan when...

while apartment hunting with/for your sister you see an apartment and while looking in one of the rooms of a little girl you see a poster from a magazine of mika and as you are starting to try to peel it off the wall the owner of the house walks into the room:roftl:

you know your a mika fan when...

while apartment hunting with/for your sister you see an apartment and while looking in one of the rooms of a little girl you see a poster from a magazine of mika and as you are starting to try to peel it off the wall the owner of the house walks into the room:roftl:

What!

Were you trying to steal it?:roftl:

What did the owner say?:naughty:

But I can understand how excitied you got, it's not every day you find a fellow Mika-lover, other than in this place of course!:thumb_yello: