Perez Hilton: The MFC Interview

dcdeb

Clearly

:biggrin2:

ahh, in that case, try it my way! lol, life gets a heck of a lot more interesting!lol

Hahaha. Yes, I will try. I'll make it one of my missions.:naughty:

Wow! That is the coolest thing ever!

Good job with the interview!!

*feels slightly special he mentioned the LA gig*:naughty:

I know! I felt a pang of delight when I read that part too...:blush-anim-cl:. Did you happen to see him?? He was leaving and walking across the street. Then someone shouted..."OMG! IS THAT PEREZ?!" and it started a stampede.:roftl: I didn't want to lose my spot in line to meet Mika though, so I watched as everyone else bombarded him.:naughty:

Yep. I saw that!

We all were like.."idiots, losing your place in line."

We stayed put.

Haha. I felt sorry for him. Looked like he was trying to escape quietly, then all of a sudden, this group of kids are sprinting across the street toward him.:lmao:

Yes, holding my place in line was much more imortant.:mf_rosetinted:

Deb that interview of the super-buzy Perezzy is a gem. Thanks!!:thumb_yello:

My only question is....how did you see he was online? Does he have a myspace?? (I wouldn't think he had time to maintain one....)

I know! He's so famous himself now.

As we were leaving the theatre Amy goes, "Taylor it's Perez!" and I turned around and saw his orange hair...so cool. But then the security people ushered me out before I could go maybe say hi.

Hehe, yeah his orange hair was truly awesome! :wub2:

Aww...the security people. They scared me.

Hehe, yeah his orange hair was truly awesome! :wub2:

Aww...the security people. They scared me.

They didn't too much. We made friends with Timothy in the back by the tour bus. He was so sweet...I think he was lonely since he loved talking to us...and he came around to get us to meet Luke and Sara...:thumb_yello:

They didn't too much. We made friends with Timothy in the back by the tour bus. He was so sweet...I think he was lonely since he loved talking to us...and he came around to get us to meet Luke and Sara...:thumb_yello:

I saw you talking to him! He seemed really really nice. And that is too awesome that he got you guys to meet Luke and Sarah:shocked:!! There were a just a few others that were kind of harsh though.:blink:

I saw you talking to him! He seemed really really nice. And that is too awesome that he got you guys to meet Luke and Sarah:shocked:!! There were a just a few others that were kind of harsh though.:blink:

Haha...he was.:naughty:

yeah..some were tough...but they had to be...

"MIKA HAS BROKEN IN AMERICA"

PEREZ HILTON

dcdeb: Finally, do you think Mika will ever break really big in the US? Or don't you think it matters, given how successful he is overseas?

PH: Mika has broken in America! Not everyone can sell out the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. That venue holds 3,000 people. His tour all over the U.S. was sold out. He may not get the same radio play he does overseas, but he doesn't need it.

THANX DEB!

THANK YOU PEREZ HILTON . . .

mikaandperezagain.jpg

+ a few more PIX of PEREZ . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/paigehonor/436564614_3017bc05f4.jpg

http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/universalrep/mikamika/res_pict0033.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/jackelle/mika.jpg

Yeah. He just basically says what any other person would be thinking/too afraid to say. Probably why he's so successful.:mf_rosetinted:

I once read where Perez said he writes in his blog like he was talking

to his friends -- just like you chit-chat with your pals. That clicked

with me. I could definitely relate to that, and when I read his blogs

now, that's what's in my head -- like Perez is just gossiping with me.

I love that!

Deb..did you have those questions pre-planned or did you ask them off the top of your head?

Either way, I'd be no good at coming up with questions like that.

Jess, I took some of the questions from the thread we had way back

when... for example, that one about plastic surgery I think was from

sparkly1... but others just flowed from the conversation. :)

I really didn't think it was fair if I made the whole interview about

his relationship with Mika -- obviously he knew that was my slant,

where I was coming from... but we (at least I) really love Perez for

Perez, so I wanted to ask him questions about him, too. :)

Deb that interview of the super-buzy Perezzy is a gem. Thanks!!:thumb_yello:

My only question is....how did you see he was online? Does he have a myspace?? (I wouldn't think he had time to maintain one....)

He has an AIM account that he gave me the screen name for when I

first wrote to him... I

can't remember if he makes it public so I don't want to give it here...

Great job, Deb. :thumb_yello: When's that hypothetical MikaManiacs site coming up?

Ah, that's the $64 question, isn't it? I think it's a little more than

hypothetical... but it has been put on hold, as have lots of things...

while we wait for "you know what." :sneaky2:

Sure hope it's soon... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Thank you Debs that was a very interesting interview !

Don't know what to think of Perez... I've never particularly liked him and can't say I had a good experience with him in NYC :boxed:

But I do think it was very nice of him to take the time to answer your questions. He is indeed a very busy person.

Thank you Debs that was a very interesting interview !

Don't know what to think of Perez... I've never particularly liked him and can't say I had a good experience with him in NYC :boxed:

But I do think it was very nice of him to take the time to answer your questions. He is indeed a very busy person.

ooo how was ur experience:blink: u were the lollipop girl werent u! i remember u were talking to us before the gig and i saw u on stage

ooo how was ur experience:blink: u were the lollipop girl werent u! i remember u were talking to us before the gig and i saw u on stage

yes I was one of the Lollipop Girls in NYC :D *points at custom title*

well I was leaving the venue so I walked by Perez backstage and he gave me the nastiest look ever... :boxed:

yes I was one of the Lollipop Girls in NYC :D *points at custom title*

well I was leaving the venue so I walked by Perez backstage and he gave me the nastiest look ever... :boxed:

ouch:boxed: guess ur on perez's list for people he would put crack on the faces of:naughty: jk! maybe he was giving a dirty look to some one else but thats mean did u see katy perry

ouch:boxed: guess ur on perez's list for people he would put crack on the faces of:naughty: jk! maybe he was giving a dirty look to some one else but thats mean did u see katy perry

lol I was the only one in the hallway trust me it was me he gave this look' date=' I was inches away from him...

and no Katy Perry wasn't backstage... I didn't know she was in NYC that night...[/color']

lol I was the only one in the hallway trust me it was me he gave this look, I was inches away from him...

and no Katy Perry wasn't backstage... I didn't know she was in NYC that night...

i only heard that from other mfcers lol my friend made me go home after the concert :sneaky2: i am still mad at her for it :naughty:

i only heard that from other mfcers lol my friend made me go home after the concert :sneaky2: i am still mad at her for it :naughty:

aww sorry you couldn't stick around after the gig... but I can see from the pic in your siggy that you got to meet him before the concert right ? :)