Perez Hilton: The MFC Interview

dcdeb

Thanks for posting!!!

Oddly enough, I found out about Perez through Mika.:blink:

And I'm so glad I did! The guy's great.:wub2: He seems like an amazing person, sincere, down to earth....and freakin HILARIOUS!

Thanks again.:blush-anim-cl:

Same here! i found him through mika.

Perez is great, i RARELY disagree with him, at the moment i can't quite think of a time when i have....?

Deb, a really great interview, well done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading thru that. I was right in saying you are a very intelligent lady.... it shines thru in your questioning.

More.......................

Yeah. He just basically says what any other person would be thinking/too afraid to say. Probably why he's so successful.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, exactly. I actually say those things too because i tend to talk first and then think- nasty habit lol.

I tend to think things rather than say them out loud. That's a habit I need to break. I'm afraid of causing conflict, is all. But still...

nono, i sometimes think thats the better way. I don't mean to offend people ever, but honestly, if they can't take it when somebody doesn't agree with them, then they are stupid and need to go cry somewhere.

Thats why i like talking writing, i can read over what i say and make sure its not completely idiotic.:biggrin2:

but honestly, if they can't take it when somebody doesn't agree with them, then they are stupid and need to go cry somewhere.

:lmao: Love it!

Deb..did you have those questions pre-planned or did you ask them off the top of your head?

Either way, I'd be no good at coming up with questions like that.:naughty:

:lmao: Love it!

Deb..did you have those questions pre-planned or did you ask them off the top of your head?

Either way, I'd be no good at coming up with questions like that.:naughty:

thanks lol

and i was wondering the same thing!? They were really good official sounding questions!

nono, i sometimes think thats the better way. I don't mean to offend people ever, but honestly, if they can't take it when somebody doesn't agree with them, then they are stupid and need to go cry somewhere.

Thats why i like talking writing, i can read over what i say and make sure its not completely idiotic.:biggrin2:

Writing is great. There is actually the option of "erasing" what you have said. unless it's AIM or something like that...

I agree, people can be wayyyy too sensitive when they're not agreed with sometimes. I friend I know even gets mad when I don't like the same celebrities she does.:blink::thumbdown:

Writing is great. There is actually the option of "erasing" what you have said. unless it's AIM or something like that...

I agree, people can be wayyyy too sensitive when they're not agreed with sometimes. I friend I know even gets mad when I don't like the same celebrities she does.:blink::thumbdown:

yes, that's a major plus, but the only down side is once you've said it- its in writing for the record. There's proof of the sh!t things you've said! lol

yes, that's a major plus, but the only down side is once you've said it- its in writing for the record. There's proof of the sh!t things you've said! lol

Haha! I know! That's why I'm always trying to be so careful with what I say. And in order to do that, you have to think about what you say...and then I end up thinking too much and not saying what I wanted in the first place.:naughty:

It's genetic. :naughty:

Clearly

:biggrin2:

Haha! I know! That's why I'm always trying to be so careful with what I say. And in order to do that, you have to think about what you say...and then I end up thinking too much and not saying what I wanted in the first place.:naughty:

ahh, in that case, try it my way! lol, life gets a heck of a lot more interesting!lol