adele040108_W.jpg

"I don't actually know if I'm allowed to tell

you yet but I just read it somewhere else so…

I've been booked to play the Hollywood Bowl

in June for a while now. But Etta James just got

confirmed to co-headline it with me!

Etta James is my favourite singer ever!

This is the most amazing thing ever for me!"

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-23-etta-james-hates-beyonce-but-hearts-adele

Edited by A. Clay

adele040108_W.jpg

"I don't actually know if I'm allowed to tell

you yet but I just read it somewhere else so…

I've been booked to play the Hollywood Bowl

in June for a while now. But Etta James just got

confirmed to co-headline it with me!

Etta James is my favourite singer ever!

This is the most amazing thing ever for me!"

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-23-etta-james-hates-beyonce-but-hearts-adele

Awww :wub2: So good for her!!

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

i feel so lucky . i managed to get tickets for one of her sold out concerts next month. its in my hometown so it will be a relaxing day :thumb_yello:. and i only paid the normal price.most are selling the tickets for 100 euro per ticket now:shocked:

i feel so lucky . i managed to get tickets for one of her sold out concerts next month. its in my hometown so it will be a relaxing day :thumb_yello:. and i only paid the normal price.most are selling the tickets for 100 euro per ticket now:shocked:

You will love it. She is absolutely brilliant live.

Wow lucky you!! :shocked::thumb_yello:

We'll want a full report on the gig! :naughty:

ok no problem :wink2: i want to give her something. does anyone has any ideas? i don't know what she likes

Oh...that's so nice of you! I don't know what she likes either, but are you planning on make it yourself? What about a pretty keychain or something like that? I guess she's very girlie,and every girl likes those thingies, so... :blush-anim-cl:

yes i'd like to make something myself . but i don't know what yet

What about something like this

il_430xN.20935294.jpg

A bit random, I know...but it looks easy to make (I actually had the link saved to make one for me! :naughty:)

it looks cool but i want to be original. thats your thing so i'm not copying you. clothing is more my thing or jewlery

Oh no, the idea is not mine! Just something I found on the web... but it's a good idea for something simple, that you can modify according to your own ideas. :wink2:

What about a hair clip? Her clothes are usually very understated but she's always doing something with her hair.

I just found out she is playing Toronto again next month. I am so excited!!! :punk:

yes thats a good idea , i reaslised i can't do much with clothes because she usually wears simple things. i also thought of a necklace, maybe i'll do both :naughty:.

thats great you can go again , what is the date?

yes thats a good idea , i reaslised i can't do much with clothes because she usually wears simple things. i also thought of a necklace, maybe i'll do both :naughty:.

thats great you can go again , what is the date?

She seems to like hoop earrings too.

The concert is on 29 April. I didn't think she'd be stopping in Toronto again. That's 3 times in a year.

She seems to like hoop earrings too.

The concert is on 29 April. I didn't think she'd be stopping in Toronto again. That's 3 times in a year.

Wooooooooooooo..... I am SO SO SO happy we got tickets! I can't wait to see her again. The concert last summer was breathtaking.

i was happy for nothing . today i found out that i bought the tickets from a criminal . i feel so stupid now because i send the money and i haven't received any tickets and there is no response on my emails. i've contacted the website about this (its something like ebay but then in dutch) and they told me its indeed someone who does this more often. i feel so stupid now why am i so naief . i should have know that there are people like this. and you know what loosing the money isn't the worst thing but not getting the tickets is terrible.i was so much looking forward to this. i'm going to the police on monday to report this and there is a small chance that i can do something about this but it doesn't make this right

i was happy for nothing . today i found out that i bought the tickets from a criminal . i feel so stupid now because i send the money and i haven't received any tickets and there is no response on my emails. i've contacted the website about this (its something like ebay but then in dutch) and they told me its indeed someone who does this more often. i feel so stupid now why am i so naief . i should have know that there are people like this. and you know what loosing the money isn't the worst thing but not getting the tickets is terrible.i was so much looking forward to this. i'm going to the police on monday to report this and there is a small chance that i can do something about this but it doesn't make this right

OMG! I'm so sorry for you! :no::huglove:

There are some nasty people out there, we can't trust no-one anymore! What they did to you is just so wrong! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

yes i feel like a kid who's lollipop got stolen , i feel stupid to cry about this but i do.

I would cry too! :huh: Don't feel stupid, this can happen to anyone, unfortunately! It's becoming harder and harder to find honest people nowadays! :sneaky2: