Yes her voice is very strong for 10 years old. If she keeps singing English she will get better at it very quickly because she is so young. Because he left home when he was only 12 or 13 Justin Bieber already has a perfect Atlanta accent, you'd never know he was Canadian. :naughty:

My favourite child prodigy is a girl named Josie who I think is 12 now. She's done a couple of Adele covers but she doesn't really have a diva power voice. But I love her phrasing. Anyway I've posted one of her videos in the not everything needs a thread thread since it doesn't have anything to do with Adele:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3590805#post3590805

I pulled up in a cab once and she was outside on the pavement and I was so freaked out I hung up the phone on the person I was speaking to. I was yelling "OMG it's Adele!!" and then I realized I was just in a cab and not a soundproof chamber and I'd better calm down and act normal. :blush-anim-cl:

But you know I would never react like that around Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Sure :mf_rosetinted:

And look at this cutie!

[YOUTUBE]JtawDJtcRg8[/YOUTUBE]

Isn't she adorable? :wub2: I turned off the sound and covered the left half of the screen and simply enjoyed her acting.

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey peeps.

do you know if she actually has a tour coing or sth??

I just heard that there was sth about her voice and that she couldn´t keepworking after the grammys... I don´t know if it´s true though...

I´d love to hear her live one day.

Her voice has recovered but she's not touring any time soon. She's working on new music. If you want to see her live you'd best keep tabs on her website and get presale tickets because her shows sell out in minutes. At least in North America.

Let’s get one thing straight regarding Adele. She does not want to be a celebrity. She has no interest in pop stardom. She just wants to sing.

With a voice like hers, that’s all fans want! We don’t need Adele wearing pasties or Adele in 12-inch platforms or Adele with a new hair color every week. We just need her to open her mouth and sing!

In her chat with ‘TODAY”s Matt Lauer (ahead of her NBC network special ‘Adele Live in London’ which airs on June 5), the ‘Someone Like You’ singer was adamant about her career goals, declaring, “I just wanna make music. I don’t want anyone chatting about me, really. I still hope I have a little bit of clout in 10 years. All I’ve ever wanted to do is sing.”

Something tells us Adele will have as much clout as she wants a decade from now. ’21′ is one of the biggest sellers in years and people don’t just forget a voice like hers easily.

She continued, “I don’t want to be a celebrity. I don’t want to be in people’s faces, you know, constantly on covers of magazine that I haven’t even known I’m on.” Guess she wasn’t psyched about that whole boob cake thing with Rihanna, which was splashed on tabloid pages.

While rumors about her continue to populate the pages of those publications she doesn’t know about, since she is a reluctant superstar, she has managed to hide out from the media and the public from time to time.

For instance, she once traipsed through London’s Trafalgar Square, a heavily trafficked tourist trap, somewhat incognito. She joked, “I was a bit worried. I was in my pajamas. I was in color. I’m always in black. I threw pumps on, this massive green coat and then little pink pumps. Nobody recognized me.”

Until a couple did a double take, looking like, “Is that…her?”

Adele said, “A couple looked round but they were like, ‘No, she’s in color.’ And what would she be doing walking through a packed Trafalgar Square on a Saturday?”

Looks like Adele is managing to avoid the trappings of fame.

http://popcrush.com/adele-today-dont-want-chatting/

• 1 month later...