In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll glady take Tay thanks!!

smooth :naughty: There's a real-life Tay on his way to you, in a big box swith airholes :roftl:

I'm not anymore :( I still have all my old issues of the magazine though hehehe. And don't worry, I will take many pictures and give detailed accounts!!

yaaaay! :punk:

We could share him!

OOooooh... Runaway Run! It's not an absolute fave of mine, but I like it... MMMBop would be a very interesting experiment...

:roftl:

I looove Runaway Run! Actually, it's my ringtone at the moment :naughty:

Yep, Mmmbop all the way!!

Don't want him to starve or get to dehydrated now!

Eeek I'm excited!! It's going to be awesome!!

hahahaha, I just thought...real-life Tay REALLY is on his way to you! :roftl: You're so lucky; the last time they were in Ireland was years ago and I was just out of the country exactly when they came :tears:

Someday, someday :thumb_yello:

hahahaha, I just thought...real-life Tay REALLY is on his way to you! :roftl: You're so lucky; the last time they were in Ireland was years ago and I was just out of the country exactly when they came :tears:

He is!! And I plan on being front and center to watch the concert and then wisk him away!!

Oh that is sad...I am so excited to see them with my cousin!!

smooth :naughty: There's a real-life Tay on his way to you, in a big box swith airholes

I looove Runaway Run! Actually, it's my ringtone at the moment :naughty:

Yep, Mmmbop all the way!!

You know how I'm organising the petition to get Mika to tour around here?

I should get a list of songs (Hanson and U2 I would say) and ask him do do a couple of these... MMMBop would be top of it! Next would probably be In A Little While (esp since Hanson did it at a show...)

hehe yay...I'll be waiting for him with food and water..I'm sure he'll be hungry&thirsty!!

HeHe I get to see them all on friday!!

Ooooh! Exciting! Please share your pics and report with us!

The last time they came was when I was in uni and couldn't afford it.. .that and I had been in a bit of a "not really interested in Hanson" stage... and before that I was 13 and there was no way my parents would have taken me to Sydney (it's 5 hours away from where we were living)...

I've been meaning to ask... is that the guy off Criminal Minds in your sig (besides Hanson and Nick Carter)?

You know, the sort of nerdy and brainy one...

He is!! And I plan on being front and center to watch the concert and then wisk him away!!

Oh that is sad...I am so excited to see them with my cousin!!

nice plan :das::roftl: I can't wait to hear about it!!

You know how I'm organising the petition to get Mika to tour around here?

I should get a list of songs (Hanson and U2 I would say) and ask him do do a couple of these... MMMBop would be top of it! Next would probably be In A Little While (esp since Hanson did it at a show...)

Ooooh! Exciting! Please share your pics and report with us!

The last time they came was when I was in uni and couldn't afford it.. .that and I had been in a bit of a "not really interested in Hanson" stage... and before that I was 13 and there was no way my parents would have taken me to Sydney (it's 5 hours away from where we were living)...

I've been meaning to ask... is that the guy off Criminal Minds in your sig (besides Hanson and Nick Carter)?

You know, the sort of nerdy and brainy one...

yyyeeeeeaaaah that's a fab idea!! Mika does mmmbop......officially!! :naughty:

I actually don't think I know In a Little While....what album is it from? Must look that up now...

What part of Australia do you live in? just out of curiosity......! I've never been there but I want to, someday! Maybe I'll follow Meeks there :thumb_yello:

Yep, it's Dr Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds :wub2: my favourite show.... Do you watch it?? I love him!!

yyyeeeeeaaaah that's a fab idea!! Mika does mmmbop......officially!! :naughty:

I actually don't think I know In a Little While....what album is it from? Must look that up now...

What part of Australia do you live in? just out of curiosity......! I've never been there but I want to, someday! Maybe I'll follow Meeks there :thumb_yello:

Yep, it's Dr Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds :wub2: my favourite show.... Do you watch it?? I love him!!

U2... it's on All That You Can't Leave Behind... I actually listened to the Hanson version and once I realised it was a U2 song, I searched through the CD's I had and found it!

OOOOOOHHH!!! Really? You'd follow him??? You'll have to join us Mikamites on our dream tour if he does come back... I live in NSW, in a town called Orange... it's about 4 hours north west of Sydney... I'll see if I can find a picture of the state...

I do... he's my fave on there... He's gorgeousness...

Oh wait I just checked it out and it's a U2 song, right? lol. You must've loved that then!!! :naughty:

Just found this live version of Man from Milwaukee; Zac is so funny at the start....he's just one of those people who makes you laugh without really doing much, haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_G43WxxDRk

Oh yesh, I did... it was gorgeousness...

Aaaaayyyiiiii! Gig is tomorrrow! *so excited*

And it seems that itsy bitsy venue isn't even sold out. :shocked::wub2:

:jawdrop:

Whoa... really??? How could it not be sold out!!!

Aaaaayyyiiiii! Gig is tomorrrow! *so excited*

And it seems that itsy bitsy venue isn't even sold out.

wow!! you're sooooooooo lucky; I hope ye have a FAB time :punk: Can't wait to hear all about it.

Chickita, let me know how the Tay plan goes :das::roftl:

U2... it's on All That You Can't Leave Behind... I actually listened to the Hanson version and once I realised it was a U2 song, I searched through the CD's I had and found it!

OOOOOOHHH!!! Really? You'd follow him??? You'll have to join us Mikamites on our dream tour if he does come back... I live in NSW, in a town called Orange... it's about 4 hours north west of Sydney... I'll see if I can find a picture of the state...

I do... he's my fave on there... He's gorgeousness...

Yeeeeah sounds like a plan!! I've always wanted to go to Australia! :punk: I don't know if I could reeeally afford it, but it'd be cool to make a holiday out of it!! :wink2: I don't know the geography of Australia that well but I looked it up :thumb_yello: Cool! And nice weather I imagine!!

Yeah Spence...."gorgeousness": I like that!! you so should join us in the Criminal Minds thread...we drool over him hahahahaha

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10788&page=15

ZOMG. Awesome gig. Not even sold out - maybe 800 people, tops. Maybe 75-125 on the walk, if that.

Got all three of their autographs, and pics with Zac and Taylor. :wub2:

(Don't mind the frozen noses and slightly fangurlish expressions):

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Videos and more details to come in the morning.

Oh, setlist:

1. Been there Before

2. Georgia

3. Follow Your Lead

4. Strong Enough to Break

5. Where's the Love

6. Something Going Round

7. Lulla Belle - Zac solo

8. Believe - Taylor solo

9. Go

10. Penny and Me

11. Great Divide

12. Runaway Run

13. Hope it Comes Soon

14. MMMBop

15. A Minute Without You

16. Use Me (Bill Withers Cover)

17. Underneath

18. This Time Around

19. Rock 'n' Roll Razorblade

Encore

20. Crazy Beautiful

21. Hey

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Those pics are fantastic!!! :woot_jump: I can't believe: 1) there were that few ppl, 2) you MET them, 3) you got a pic with EACH of them!!

OMG I'm totally in love with them again....maybe I SHOULD try and go to the US soon to see them :roftl:

Thanks so much for posting those pics!!

Hey everyone!!

As Mana has already told you the gig was AMAZING!!! (Don't you love the pictures of us with them!!?)

That's right I managed to get front row like I told you we all would. I couldn't convince Tay to leave his wife and children with me though:(

However me and Mana walked almost the entire walk with Taylor in our sight...he's even more lovelie in person!!

We didn't actually get to get a picture with Isaac but we met him on the walk and Mana got his autograph...I sadly did not...we've came to the conclusion he was overcome with my beauty and therefore was unable to give me his autograph!!

I will post my own pictures up when I'm at home on my own computer...as I'm at Mana's right now and haven't been home since before the gig.

I won't make you wait too long for the pictures...I promise!!

Yeeeeah sounds like a plan!! I've always wanted to go to Australia! I don't know if I could reeeally afford it, but it'd be cool to make a holiday out of it!! I don't know the geography of Australia that well but I looked it up. Cool! And nice weather I imagine!!

Yeah Spence...."gorgeousness": I like that!! you so should join us in the Criminal Minds thread...we drool over him hahahahaha

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10788&page=15

Dunno about nice weather... we had a whole lot of rain today, and lots of lightning and thunder... but it's good cause we really need it (the dam the town takes water from is about 30% capacity.. if we had no rain over the catchment we'd run out of water pretty quick)...

Might have to venture in there...

ZOMG. Awesome gig. Not even sold out - maybe 800 people, tops. Maybe 75-125 on the walk, if that.

Got all three of their autographs, and pics with Zac and Taylor.

(Don't mind the frozen noses and slightly fangurlish expressions):

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Videos and more details to come in the morning.

Oh, setlist:

1. Been there Before

2. Georgia

3. Follow Your Lead

4. Strong Enough to Break

5. Where's the Love

6. Something Going Round

7. Lulla Belle - Zac solo

8. Believe - Taylor solo

9. Go

10. Penny and Me

11. Great Divide

12. Runaway Run

13. Hope it Comes Soon

14. MMMBop

15. A Minute Without You

16. Use Me (Bill Withers Cover)

17. Underneath

18. This Time Around

19. Rock 'n' Roll Razorblade

Encore

20. Crazy Beautiful

21. Hey

Awwwwwwwwwwww! You guys look great!!! So do Tay and Zac...

And I like the pic of Ike... looks like he's feeling the music :das:...

How come you didn't get a pic with Ike?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those pics are fantastic!!! I can't believe: 1) there were that few ppl, 2) you MET them, 3) you got a pic with EACH of them!!

OMG I'm totally in love with them again....maybe I SHOULD try and go to the US soon to see them

Thanks so much for posting those pics!!

So lucky!

Imagine getting a small venue like that with Mika when he's been around as long as Hanson... They do a lot of smaller venues, don't they?

Hey everyone!!

As Mana has already told you the gig was AMAZING!!! (Don't you love the pictures of us with them!!?)

That's right I managed to get front row like I told you we all would. I couldn't convince Tay to leave his wife and children with me though:(

However me and Mana walked almost the entire walk with Taylor in our sight...he's even more lovelie in person!!

We didn't actually get to get a picture with Isaac but we met him on the walk and Mana got his autograph...I sadly did not...we've came to the conclusion he was overcome with my beauty and therefore was unable to give me his autograph!!

I will post my own pictures up when I'm at home on my own computer...as I'm at Mana's right now and haven't been home since before the gig.

Too bad chickita... you might need to kidnap him them...

Awwwwwww... Ike... it's too bad you didn't get his autograph... I'd be happy to be in the same room as these guys... pics and autographs would be icing on the cake!

Okay, a few more things I left out: 1) great setlist!! I sooo want to see this concert! Do they not sing I Will Come to You anymore though? That's a truly brilliant song. At least they still do Mmmbop......they're like Mika with Grace Kelly - they'll never be able to leave that one out!:naughty:

2) I never noticed before, but Zac has adorable brown eyes, and Tay has blue(/green?) eyes.....sweet!

Hey everyone!!

That's right I managed to get front row like I told you we all would. I couldn't convince Tay to leave his wife and children with me though

That's sooo fantastic, i'm so happy for ye!!!! :punk: Pity you couldn't get Tay to leave his wife and kids :roftl: but hey, his loss!!

Dunno about nice weather... we had a whole lot of rain today, and lots of lightning and thunder... but it's good cause we really need it (the dam the town takes water from is about 30% capacity.. if we had no rain over the catchment we'd run out of water pretty quick)...

Imagine getting a small venue like that with Mika when he's been around as long as Hanson... They do a lot of smaller venues, don't they?

Wow, in Ireland we'd never ever ever run out of water :naughty: That sounds scary though!! Weather all over the world is changing so much now.

Yeah imagine!! It'd be coooooooool!!

Ok going into mini freak out mode....both my camera and my computer won't read my memory card with all my pictures from the gig...

Mana....HELP!!!!!

I have so many awesome pictures on it...don't know what to do!!

GAHHHHH

Oh no don't freak out...I know I probably would too though...but there has to be a way of getting the pics..... Did you take them on that camera? If so, it should read it pretty easily...unless something has been pressed or selected that's stopping it fro reading them? Try it in a different camera if you have one nearby...There has to be a way around this!! Keep us updated and we'll try to help :huglove:

Okay, a few more things I left out: 1) great setlist!! I sooo want to see this concert! Do they not sing I Will Come to You anymore though? That's a truly brilliant song. At least they still do Mmmbop......they're like Mika with Grace Kelly - they'll never be able to leave that one out!:naughty:

2) I never noticed before, but Zac has adorable brown eyes, and Tay has blue(/green?) eyes.....sweet!

That's sooo fantastic, i'm so happy for ye!!!! :punk: Pity you couldn't get Tay to leave his wife and kids :roftl: but hey, his loss!!

Wow, in Ireland we'd never ever ever run out of water :naughty: That sounds scary though!! Weather all over the world is changing so much now.

Yeah imagine!! It'd be coooooooool!!

Oh no don't freak out...I know I probably would too though...but there has to be a way of getting the pics..... Did you take them on that camera? If so, it should read it pretty easily...unless something has been pressed or selected that's stopping it fro reading them? Try it in a different camera if you have one nearby...There has to be a way around this!! Keep us updated and we'll try to help :huglove:

I'm pretty sure Tay's eyes are still blue... I was always jealous cause my eyes have never been as blue as his...

That it is... though with the amount of rain we've had over the weekend we'll be alright for a while... It's not too scary, it's something you sort of have ot live with... it's part of living in the great southern land! :punk:

I'm pretty sure Tay's eyes are still blue... I was always jealous cause my eyes have never been as blue as his...

That it is... though with the amount of rain we've had over the weekend we'll be alright for a while... It's not too scary, it's something you sort of have ot live with... it's part of living in the great southern land! :punk:

awwwh yeah he has lovely eyes.....but I think I prefer Zac's, of course :naughty: old habits die hard!

Chickita, any luck with the camera?

I forgot to ask - did ye get the pics with them during the walk or after the concert or where?

Chickita, any luck with the camera?

I forgot to ask - did ye get the pics with them during the walk or after the concert or where?

Not yet..I'm gonna take it over to Mana and Andrew's and hopefully they'll be able to lift my files off for me. ....i.e...GET MY PICTURES!!! lol

And I got pics during the walk, during the show and after...but the one with zac and the one with taylor were from after the show when we were stalking there tour bus!! hehe...I do have one on my camera of me and Taylor during the walk...but like I said...it's on my camera...currently STUCK there!! lol

Not yet..I'm gonna take it over to Mana and Andrew's and hopefully they'll be able to lift my files off for me. ....i.e...GET MY PICTURES!!! lol

And I got pics during the walk, during the show and after...but the one with zac and the one with taylor were from after the show when we were stalking there tour bus!! hehe...I do have one on my camera of me and Taylor during the walk...but like I said...it's on my camera...currently STUCK there!! lol

Ok...I hope it all works out!!! :thumb_yello::wink2: