lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! Hanson are still doing stuff?

I LOVE mmmbop! such an awesome song! :wub2:

And the only other song I've heard by them is 'This time around' (which i find equally epicly amazing. :wink2: )

*Goes off to find more hanson music*

Yep, they are! They're releasing their 5th studio album in June :wub2:

are y'all watching the free live worldwide stream of 5 of 5??? Last night was MON....AMAAAAAZING!!!! And tonight is TTA.....my fave :wub2: They just played If Only. Fantastic!!

Oh Zac, marry me....

Crap crap crap!!! I forgot! :doh:

OMG they are singing "I wish i was there"!!!!!!!!

love that song!!!!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love that song and I'm missing it! Damn those stupid time zones! :tears:

Just keep telling me what songs they're singing... I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys...

Yep, they are! They're releasing their 5th studio album in June :wub2:

Crap crap crap!!! I forgot! :doh:

:jawdrop: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love that song and I'm missing it! Damn those stupid time zones! :tears:

Just keep telling me what songs they're singing... I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys...

It has just finished,the last song was "A song to sing" :wub2:

"Hand in hand" was espectacular!!!!!

But I didn't see the begining of the show unfortunately.......

And I couldn't see "Sure about it" wich is my fave song of that album, because my computer stoped working exactly in that moment Arrrgggg......:sneaky2:

It has just finished,the last song was "A song to sing" :wub2:

"Hand in hand" was espectacular!!!!!

But I didn't see the begining of the show unfortunately.......

And I couldn't see "Sure about it" wich is my fave song of that album, because my computer stoped working exactly in that moment Arrrgggg......:sneaky2:

Awwwwwww.... I can't believe I missed it! :crybaby:

Sure about it is an awesome song, it's one of my faves :wub2:

When are the other shows on?

I know, 13 years....and 10 since TTA!

Oh A Song to Sing was so beautiful last night....

tonight is Underneath, tomorrow is The Walk, and Fri is the new one! They seem to be getting a lot of press, I wonder if this might end up being a big comeback??

Last night I went to see my friend play in a band. The keyboardist was...get this: a mixture between Spencer Reid (the nerd on Criminal Minds...who I am "mildly" obsessed with) and a Hanson. OMG :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I don't even know which Hanson - he had Ike's shirt and tie style, but hair like Zac's longish hair....I need to meet him. hahahaha

I know, 13 years....and 10 since TTA!

Oh A Song to Sing was so beautiful last night....

tonight is Underneath, tomorrow is The Walk, and Fri is the new one! They seem to be getting a lot of press, I wonder if this might end up being a big comeback??

Last night I went to see my friend play in a band. The keyboardist was...get this: a mixture between Spencer Reid (the nerd on Criminal Minds...who I am "mildly" obsessed with) and a Hanson. OMG :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I don't even know which Hanson - he had Ike's shirt and tie style, but hair like Zac's longish hair....I need to meet him. hahahaha

That'd be great if they do get a lot of press from it... they deserve it!

Ooooh, I live the sound of the keyboardist! You didn't happen to get a pic of him did you???

Right back at you!

Did you watch the live stream? It was weird... I think they were hyped up on sugar :teehee:

no, I couldn't......I had classes at the university at that moment :tears:

Which songs did they sing????

hehe, I loved it! Those guys are hilarious.

They didn't play songs live; they played the members' kit cd for this year, which has 5 songs they wrote at Fools Banquet...and some of them were SO good! While they were playing the cd, Zac and Tay painted pictures (they had to finish one painting per song, LOL) that they're going to send to fans who were watching. It was cool!

no, I couldn't......I had classes at the university at that moment...

Which songs did they sing????

They played unreleased ones! Though by the time they played the songs, school was in and the kid who comes in and does classes over the internet had come in, and I didn't want to disturb him by playing Hanson...

hehe, I loved it! Those guys are hilarious.

They didn't play songs live; they played the members' kit cd for this year, which has 5 songs they wrote at Fools Banquet...and some of them were SO good! While they were playing the cd, Zac and Tay painted pictures (they had to finish one painting per song, LOL) that they're going to send to fans who were watching. It was cool!

Twas very cool...

Ooooh, check this out.. it's a guy rapping over MMMBop! I kind like it! :teehee:

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3974995

They played unreleased ones! Though by the time they played the songs, school was in and the kid who comes in and does classes over the internet had come in, and I didn't want to disturb him by playing Hanson...

awwwh :naughty: sorry you missed them!

Twas very cool...

Ooooh, check this out.. it's a guy rapping over MMMBop! I kind like it! :teehee:

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3974995

hehehe that's actually really cool!

hehe, though I have to add....I don't know what Hanson would think about someone saying the F word over their song...

Did you see on the live thing when Tay was about to paint he knocked something over and he goes "sh*t!" and then he was like, "oh, um, sorry..." hahaha. I don't know what they're like in real life but when performing or talking they make sure not to say swearwords, it's funny :naughty:

hehe, though I have to add....I don't know what Hanson would think about someone saying the F word over their song...

Did you see on the live thing when Tay was about to paint he knocked something over and he goes "sh*t!" and then he was like, "oh, um, sorry..." hahaha. I don't know what they're like in real life but when performing or talking they make sure not to say swearwords, it's funny :naughty:

I don't know...

Maybe he didn't want to offend people who were watching the live stream... I don't think he's that worried about swearing (though I'm sure he's not the kind who swears all the time)...

I don't know...

Maybe he didn't want to offend people who were watching the live stream... I don't think he's that worried about swearing (though I'm sure he's not the kind who swears all the time)...

yeah I guess.. also the fact that they all have small kids they're probably very aware of what they say, lol.

haha!

I especially love the TLC one, works so well!!

yeah I guess.. also the fact that they all have small kids they're probably very aware of what they say, lol.

haha!

I especially love the TLC one, works so well!!

I'd say so!

I didn't even realise that Unpretty fitted so well with MMMBop till then! I actually found another vid on YT that had about 10 different songs from the late 90's, and surprisingly enough they all fit fairly well together as well!

I'd say so!

I didn't even realise that Unpretty fitted so well with MMMBop till then! I actually found another vid on YT that had about 10 different songs from the late 90's, and surprisingly enough they all fit fairly well together as well!

haha gotta love the 90s!

Did you see this? Conan was in Tulsa last night and he got Hanson to open and he played with them! :roftl:

Seriously, I think they're going to be huge again... they're getting so much publicity!

Afterwards they did a live feed from backstage, it was funny. Ike looked like he was starstruck, he was geeking out, lol.

haha gotta love the 90s!

Did you see this? Conan was in Tulsa last night and he got Hanson to open and he played with them! :roftl:

Seriously, I think they're going to be huge again... they're getting so much publicity!

Afterwards they did a live feed from backstage, it was funny. Ike looked like he was starstruck, he was geeking out, lol.

I'll have to take your word for it, cause I probably shouldn't be watching youtube vids at work :fisch:Much like I probably shouldn't be on fan forums at work, but anyways...

It would be awesome if they were really popular again... They've worked so hard and it would be great for them to become more popular!

I'll have to take your word for it, cause I probably shouldn't be watching youtube vids at work :fisch:Much like I probably shouldn't be on fan forums at work, but anyways...

It would be awesome if they were really popular again... They've worked so hard and it would be great for them to become more popular!

hehe.

Yeah it would!

This is funny - "If Leonard Cohen had written Mmmbop":

• 1 month later...