In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They couldn't get the disc from their supplier so they cancelled the order... :tears:

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They couldn't get the disc from their supplier so they cancelled the order... :tears:

Oh dear, I'm sorry :huglove:

Is this the TW CD or Hanson DVD??

Can you order it from somewhere else???

The DVD...

I could order it from overseas, but it would be a different region. I don't think I could play it on my xbox or dvd player..

Then again, the LiveICM DVD was ordered from England (but it has no region on the back)...

The DVD...

I could order it from overseas, but it would be a different region. I don't think I could play it on my xbox or dvd player..

Then again, the LiveICM DVD was ordered from England (but it has no region on the back)...

oh :tears: um, I don't know...that sucks!!!!! Is there another place in Australia you could order it from? I'm sure you've thought about that already though....

oh :tears: um, I don't know...that sucks!!!!! Is there another place in Australia you could order it from? I'm sure you've thought about that already though....

*checks*

:jawdrop:

WTF??? (in)SANITY HAS IT???

*grumbles*

*clicks on "Add to cart"*

It's all done... it didn't like me using my credit card :sneaky2:

I hate Sanity and would usually steer clear of them, but my need for the Hanson DVD is greater than my hate :naughty:

hehe..I was wondering why you weren't happy...I've never heard of them.

I still haven't ordered my MON dvd...cos the more I buy, the more I'll have to carry when I move back to Ireland in 6 weeks' time...I know it's only 1 dvd but that's on top of the other 3 dvds and about 6 books that I've accumulated lately... hmmmm

hehe..I was wondering why you weren't happy...I've never heard of them.

I still haven't ordered my MON dvd...cos the more I buy, the more I'll have to carry when I move back to Ireland in 6 weeks' time...I know it's only 1 dvd but that's on top of the other 3 dvds and about 6 books that I've accumulated lately... hmmmm

Luckily for everyone else they're an Aussie company... They're absolute idiots... any time I go in there they're absolutely useless...

They didn't even have U2's album listed on their website a week before it was released...

They threw out posters I asked them to keep..

They had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about V festival tickets (even though the V Fest site said they would be able to sell them)...

As you can see I'm not exactly Sanity's biggest fan :teehee:...

:shocked:

I really hope you get it now then .. It's too good for not having! :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so too!

I was feeling a bit left out cause you guys were talking about it... and I've wanted it for a while...

Luckily for everyone else they're an Aussie company... They're absolute idiots... any time I go in there they're absolutely useless...

They didn't even have U2's album listed on their website a week before it was released...

They threw out posters I asked them to keep..

They had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about V festival tickets (even though the V Fest site said they would be able to sell them)...

As you can see I'm not exactly Sanity's biggest fan :teehee:...

I hope so too!

I was feeling a bit left out cause you guys were talking about it... and I've wanted it for a while...

awwwh :huglove: I'm sorry! I hope you get it soon!! Even if it is from an evill company :naughty:

I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from hanson.net.... wow.

awwwh :huglove: I'm sorry! I hope you get it soon!! Even if it is from an evill company :naughty:

I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from hanson.net.... wow.

Hopefully...

I actually went into Sanity today to double check that it wasn't there, and lucky for me it wasn't...

That's weird that they haven't xent an email... maybe they're busy?

Hopefully...

I actually went into Sanity today to double check that it wasn't there, and lucky for me it wasn't...

That's weird that they haven't xent an email... maybe they're busy?

no idea....sounds to me more like the system isn't working or something.. anyway, I think I can order the dvd without having joined. Looks like it anyway....

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys... I see it's a bit quiet in here...

Well, no Underneath DVD... they can't order it from Sanity... so it's back to the original plan and order it from the US...

Ooooh.. and have you guys heard Never Let Go or Beautiful Eyes?

Never Let Go

I absolutely love these songs...

Hey guys... I see it's a bit quiet in here...

Well, no Underneath DVD... they can't order it from Sanity... so it's back to the original plan and order it from the US...

Ooooh.. and have you guys heard Never Let Go or Beautiful Eyes?

Never Let Go

this one is lovely...although the music is basically A Song to Sing... maybe this is what turned into ASTS?

I'm sowwy :huglove: how annoying!!! I hope it works out this time!!!

That it is... Every time I listen to it I keep thinking it's going into ASTS... which I also love... actually, I was thinking it's from TTA cause of hte sound of it...

It's a pain, but whatever... I'll live! I'll order it when I'm finished my school stuff and am on hols... I really really want it...

I know nico_collard posts fairly often in here, so just in case you guys miss this, nicocollard's sister Zoe has just let us know that she is in intensive care after a seizure. All to do with these migraines she's been having.... There is a thread for her also

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18888

OMG what?!

Thank you so much for letting us know; I'll hop into that thread now. I can't believe this...................... poor Tegan......

Without Tegan around these parts, this thread is starting to collect dust! :teehee:

I'm listening to Middle of Nowhere. I finally bought it on iTunes tonight - before, I only had it on casette tape. Yes, I said casette tape. :blush-anim-cl:

I still remember all the lyrics, even the order of the tracks. And these songs are just as good as they were in July of 1997 when I was going mental over them.

Hrm. Hanson in 1997, Mika in 2007. I'm trying to envision myself listening to LICM in 2019...wow, what a trippy thought. :naughty:

Without Tegan around these parts, this thread is starting to collect dust! :teehee:

I'm listening to Middle of Nowhere. I finally bought it on iTunes tonight - before, I only had it on casette tape. Yes, I said casette tape. :blush-anim-cl:

I still remember all the lyrics, even the order of the tracks. And these songs are just as good as they were in July of 1997 when I was going mental over them.

Hrm. Hanson in 1997, Mika in 2007. I'm trying to envision myself listening to LICM in 2019...wow, what a trippy thought. :naughty:

wow, cassette tape - that brings back memories!! :naughty:

Isn't it weird when you hear songs after all those years and you still remember all the words?! That happened me with that album too!

Hehe 2019......whoa!

oohhhhhhh God..... memmories :roftl: Ive lost mine "middle of nowhere" Considering atm. if i should buy it too :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Can we resurrect this thread? :naughty:

I just bought a ticket to see them on their US tour woop woop! To be honest, I'm not convinced I'll be able to go, cos I'll be in Austin and the concert's in Houston, about 3 hours away, and it's on Halloween :blink: but it's a Saturday so I should be able to manage to get there :naughty: yay!